User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I wanted to match one MBTI type with each type of gitl. For me, the pattern is: J= Sexy (decisive and domineering charm) P= Cute (childlike and easygoing charm with live and let live attitude), S=Stylish, N= Artsy, T= Dark and Light= F. So, the STJ is The Mistress, the SFJ is The Prom Queen, the STP is The Bettie Page Girl, the SFP is The Cheerleader, the NFJ is The Actress, the NFP is The New Age Chick, the NTJ is The Goth Girl and the NTP is The Scuicide Girl. And then, I worked from this with the close combination. But some results are surprising, yeah.

The Brooding Poet=INTJ - infp/infj
    I can see an INTJ be The Brooding Poet if she's in touch with her Fi

The Hippie Chick=ENFJ ---- isfp/enfp
    Why not, but "The Hippie Chick" screams ENFJ to me.

The Suicide Girl=ENTP --- entps are either wacky or outgoing+crazy smart and happy
    Scuicide Girls are not necessarly girls whi want to die, but who want to redefine the idea of what is attractive or what is not, and can think that to have an amputated leg can be seducive because "charm" is just a reformable idea in every way posssible. Typically ENTP.

The Girl Next Door=INTP
    The Girl Next Door is really INTPish, she is the low-key, dreamy and studious neighbor with a hidden pervestic mind.

The Debutante=ISFP -
    The Debutante is as stylish as the ESFP cheerleader, with the same glamourous goals and modus operandi, but with less experience and in a way more passive.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i totally and completely disagree with all of that...just so ya know.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

^ yeah same here

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

It's more about fun and entertaing than about accuracy, so, no problem.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

The Girl Next Door

55% Sexy-Cute, 51% Dark-Light, 58% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish. This sounds like a blah category, right? Oh, my, no. The Girl Next Door has been the subject of more dirty fantasies than you could possibly count. She's so sweet, and innocent, and infinitely corruptible. Every morning you glance out your window hoping she'll have forgotten to draw the blinds. You may feel bad about it, but you know you'll be doing it again tomorrow.

I guess I'd be attracted to myself. :p
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    guy or girl?
    i'm collecting data haha
    Guy :P
    Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration - that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.. Heres Tom with the weather!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

okay i just took it for me...or how i most likely am and got the same results...sorority girl...okay weird!
    You want to date yourself!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    You want to date yourself!
    but!! it's funny/weird because i thought i was different than what i picked the first time haha i wasn't picking what i thought "i" was and actually i probably really am not that...but i don't know! maybe i can't see myself haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

so are you answering how you think you are or what you might be attracted to if you liked girls? or is it the same?
    I'm not sure.

I just answered based on what I'd be attracted to if I were a guy but realized after reading my results that I was answering based on what I personally identify with.

So to answer your question, I was doing both. I like me, and I want to be with someone who likes me (or likes someone like me, got it ). I would say that's pretty normal, but I could also see women answering the questions based on what qualities they admire in other women but may not themselves possess.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

but!! it's funny/weird because i thought i was different than what i picked the first time haha i wasn't picking what i thought "i" was and actually i probably really am not that...but i don't know! maybe i can't see myself haha
    Honestly, I think it is really hard to separate. Like, if you try to imagine what kind of girl you would like if you were a guy, I would think naturally you would end up picking someone like yourself. Because, I mean, why wouldn't you want to date you? And you probably generally think of yourself as the kind of girl that guys would be interested in?

Not sure how well I got that across but maybe you see my point here?