• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

your type of girl test...will girls take too please?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hmm...you think guys would answer the same way...should i post that test?

also...you really think most girls think they are the kind of person guys would be interested in? or do you mean the kind of guy they would like? which...i guess is the same thing or doesn't matter anyway...oh no i'm confusing myself again...more coffee i think is needed...yep

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The Art Student

62% Sexy-Cute, 43% Dark-Light, 32% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and Artsy, the Art student doesn't have the inherent darkness of the Suicide Girl, but she's not bright and shiny like the New Age Girl either. You've probably seen her wandering around town in her unique outfits with her portfolio under her arm, and found yourself wondering if she's ever posed in the nude.

I'm bisexual and this is exactly the kind of girl i'm attracted to, but not quite the kind of girl that I am, I'm not sure if any of the descriptions describe me. I'm a mix of something.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Art Student

62% Sexy-Cute, 43% Dark-Light, 32% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and Artsy, the Art student doesn't have the inherent darkness of the Suicide Girl, but she's not bright and shiny like the New Age Girl either. You've probably seen her wandering around town in her unique outfits with her portfolio under her arm, and found yourself wondering if she's ever posed in the nude.

I'm bisexual and this is exactly the kind of girl i'm attracted to, but not quite the kind of girl that I am, I'm not sure if any of the descriptions describe me. I'm a mix of something.
okay yay...a bisexual response!! okay can i ask you questions then?
so...you think you'd get a different result for yourself? and would you like the male equivalent? do you like the same things in a girl that you like in a guy? do you like a softer or...um harder? not sure if that's the word...but...harder girl than you are? if you were a straight guy do you think you'd have a different answer?

i don't know why this is suddenly so interesting to me...but it is.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
okay yay...a bisexual response!! okay can i ask you questions then?
so...you think you'd get a different result for yourself? and would you like the male equivalent? do you like the same things in a girl that you like in a guy? do you like a softer or...um harder? not sure if that's the word...but...harder girl than you are? if you were a straight guy do you think you'd have a different answer?

i don't know why this is suddenly so interesting to me...but it is.

I do think I'd definitely get a different result for myself. I think I would also like the male equivalent to the art student. If i was a straight guy I think my answers would probably be the same, but its hard to tell. I might be more into sexier girls if I was a guy, its hard to know! I can imagine that if my personality was exactly the same as a guy, that i would like similar girls.

edit: I don't know if any of that made sense.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx

Yes, I think you should.

also...you really think most girls think they are the kind of person guys would be interested in? or do you mean the kind of guy they would like?

Theoretically, I would like the male version of the Art Student, but in reality it's been pretty hit-or-miss. Either we agree all the time about everything, and although it's wonderful to have someone who understands me the relationship tends not to be very stimulating and eventually lands in the "Best Friends (Not Lovers) Forever" zone; or we bicker all the time and never agree on anything because even though we share similar interests (i.e., film, art, classical music) we don't have the same type of aesthetic or stylistic tastes. The relationship would probably end with both of us thinking the other is obstinate and inflexible to others' ideas when the arguing point(s) was simply a matter of preference.

So no. I didn't answer the questions as if they were aimed towards women about what they like in men even though it was a test geared more towards men about women.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I do think I'd definitely get a different result for myself. I think I would also like the male equivalent to the art student. If i was a straight guy I think my answers would probably be the same, but its hard to tell. I might be more into sexier girls if I was a guy, its hard to know! I can imagine that if my personality was exactly the same as a guy, that i would like similar girls.

edit: I don't know if any of that made sense.

it does make sense but it's funny because i seem to be the opposite..like for example...i think natalie portman is beautiful and i imagine if i were a straight guy she's the kind of girl i would like...but as me a girl...i'm not attracted to her...because she seems too straight or something...is that weird?

demimondaine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Art Student

i guess it's who i'd like if i were a man, though i guess i sort of fit the description as well?
you're right, this separation business is tough..

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ

also...you really think most girls think they are the kind of person guys would be interested in? or do you mean the kind of guy they would like? which...i guess is the same thing or doesn't matter anyway...oh no i'm confusing myself again...more coffee i think is needed...yep
I'm attracted to people who are...not easy to call at first. I think I'm attracted to people who appear normal and light weight, but really aren't. They fit in well despite being odd. I find that appealing in men and women.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
The Favorite Friend
74% Sexy-Cute, 89% Dark-Light, 52% Artsy-Stylish

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Hmm i got the hot friend both times i took it (as myself and as a hypothetical male)

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
When I first took this test a long time ago I got The Debutante, then I got The Prom Queen a while after that. Now I got:

The Cheerleader
53% Sexy-Cute, 66% Dark-Light, 76% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, Light and Stylish, the Cheerleader is an alpha-personality wherever she goes. She dresses well, has a great smile, and seems perpetually perky. Even better: the dancing, gymnastics, and other acrobatics involved in cheerleading keep her body smoking hot.
10318512280649633343.jpeg

P.S. For what it's worth, all three that I got are "Stylish" and 2 out of 3 are "Light," and "Cute."

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Debutante
57% Sexy-Cute, 53% Dark-Light, 66% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and Stylish, you'll find the Debutante at high-class New York parties, making the rounds. She'll have a glass of champagne in one gloved hand, her hair perfectly coifed, her makeup exactingly applied. Her slinky, perfect little black dress keeps many an eye firmly on her, wondering what lies beneath.

:drool: I do love classy ladies, for some reason...

MBTI Type
INTJ
The Girl Next Door

68% Sexy-Cute, 51% Dark-Light, 48% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish. This sounds like a blah category, right? Oh, my, no. The Girl Next Door has been the subject of more dirty fantasies than you could possibly count. She's so sweet, and innocent, and infinitely corruptible. Every morning you glance out your window hoping she'll have forgotten to draw the blinds. You may feel bad about it, but you know you'll be doing it again tomorrow.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My answers were all over the map, resulting in:

The Girl Next Door
72% Sexy-Cute, 57% Dark-Light, 40% Artsy-Stylish

What is funny is that I've had people refer to me as having "The Girl Next Door" look.
...Don't ask me.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I tried to take the test as applied to me but those clothes are so skimpy! I just wouldn't ever leave the house looking like that.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I tried to take the test as applied to me but those clothes are so skimpy! I just wouldn't ever leave the house looking like that.

Do people actually dress like that on a daily basis in some parts of the country? It seems to be only in big urban centers or for photo shoots. People don't dress like that around here, except maybe the Gen Y/Z's out clubbing on Sat nights.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Do people actually dress like that on a daily basis in some parts of the country? It seems to be only in big urban centers or for photo shoots. People don't dress like that around here, except maybe the Gen Y/Z's out clubbing on Sat nights.
Not that I see, but admittedly I don't get out much.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you just have to imagine that you're going to a place that it would make sense to dress that way! :D

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I usually get:

The Bad Girl
53% Sexy-Cute, 30% Dark-Light, 54% Artsy-Stylish

At first I disagreed - then I thought about it...I like girls with an edge. They usually - according to my friend - have a bad-ass attitude. Meaning they have a calm-assertive/dominant energy. I likey. :yes: But, they are usually artsy AND stylish and their unique personal style is something that attracts me. :laugh:

The Bad Girl is definitely not who I am.

PS I am attracted to different *types* of girls but they need an edge. Any variety of girl next door, cheerleader, debutante...I usually have 0 attraction.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
The Debutante
62% Sexy-Cute, 51% Dark-Light, 66% Artsy-Stylish
Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and Stylish, you'll find the Debutante at high-class New York parties, making the rounds. She'll have a glass of champagne in one gloved hand, her hair perfectly coifed, her makeup exactingly applied. Her slinky, perfect little black dress keeps many an eye firmly on her, wondering what lies beneath.