• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

your type of girl test...will girls take too please?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Mistress

19% Sexy-Cute, 23% Dark-Light, 66% Artsy-Stylish

Sexy. Dark. Stylish. The Mistress. With her wicked smile and tempting, low-cut business ensembles, she's been breaking the hearts of housewives -- not to mention the desks, chairs, and other office furniture she ends up spread out on -- for decades.
guy or girl?
i'm collecting data haha

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I'm a girl and I chose the things I'm trying to be, because I change all the time and choosing my goal me would be the most logical to me.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think who I'm trying to be. BTW, I'm straight.

okay...so obviously the deal is a straight girl can only answer who she thinks she is or who she wants to be...interesting....or maybe not...maybe that makes perfect sense.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I'm a girl and I chose the things I'm trying to be, because I change all the time and choosing my goal me would be the most logical to me.

Yeah me too. It's hard to think "what would I date" because that would be a guy.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Tried it again with the way I am right now (I'm still not exactly the way I want to be, but I'm working on it and I'm getting close). This time I got "The Hot Friend". Not that much of a difference.

The Hot Friend
36% Sexy-Cute, 36% Dark-Light, 62% Artsy-Stylish
Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
You scored 36% on Sexy-Cute, higher than 14% of your peers.
You scored 36% on Dark-Light, higher than 9% of your peers.
You scored 62% on Artsy-Stylish, higher than 78% of your peers.

According to the latter percentages, I could have scored the Mistress?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hmm..okay i'm going to take it and answer how i see myself...see...i didn't even think to do it that way? :/

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Goth Girl=ENTJ
INFP

The Brooding Poet=INTJ
INFJ

The Hippie Chick=ENFJ
ESFP

The Hot Friend=ENTJ
ENFP

The Sorority Girl=ISTJ
Obvious ESFP is obvious.

Your Friend's Sister=ISFJ
probably ESFJ, actually.

The Suicide Girl=ENTP
Not an extrovert. ISFP?

The Bettie Page Girl=ISTP
Probably ESFP

The Debutante=ISFP
ESFJ

The New Age Chick=ENFP
INFP

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Your result for The Your Type of Girl Test ...
The Girl Next Door

55% Sexy-Cute, 53% Dark-Light, 54% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish. This sounds like a blah category, right? Oh, my, no. The Girl Next Door has been the subject of more dirty fantasies than you could possibly count. She's so sweet, and innocent, and infinitely corruptible. Every morning you glance out your window hoping she'll have forgotten to draw the blinds. You may feel bad about it, but you know you'll be doing it again tomorrow.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
okay i just took it for me...or how i most likely am and got the same results...sorority girl...okay weird!

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wanted to match one MBTI type with each type of gitl. For me, the pattern is: J= Sexy (decisive and domineering charm) P= Cute (childlike and easygoing charm with live and let live attitude), S=Stylish, N= Artsy, T= Dark and Light= F. So, the STJ is The Mistress, the SFJ is The Prom Queen, the STP is The Bettie Page Girl, the SFP is The Cheerleader, the NFJ is The Actress, the NFP is The New Age Chick, the NTJ is The Goth Girl and the NTP is The Scuicide Girl. And then, I worked from this with the close combination.;) But some results are surprising, yeah.

The Brooding Poet=INTJ - infp/infj

I can see an INTJ be The Brooding Poet if she's in touch with her Fi

The Hippie Chick=ENFJ ---- isfp/enfp

Why not, but "The Hippie Chick" screams ENFJ to me.

The Suicide Girl=ENTP --- entps are either wacky or outgoing+crazy smart and happy

Scuicide Girls are not necessarly girls whi want to die, but who want to redefine the idea of what is attractive or what is not, and can think that to have an amputated leg can be seducive because "charm" is just a reformable idea in every way posssible. Typically ENTP.:D

The Girl Next Door=INTP

The Girl Next Door is really INTPish, she is the low-key, dreamy and studious neighbor with a hidden pervestic mind.:yes:

The Debutante=ISFP -
The Debutante is as stylish as the ESFP cheerleader, with the same glamourous goals and modus operandi, but with less experience and in a way more passive.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i totally and completely disagree with all of that...just so ya know. :D

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's more about fun and entertaing than about accuracy, so, no problem.:)

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
The Girl Next Door

55% Sexy-Cute, 51% Dark-Light, 58% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish. This sounds like a blah category, right? Oh, my, no. The Girl Next Door has been the subject of more dirty fantasies than you could possibly count. She's so sweet, and innocent, and infinitely corruptible. Every morning you glance out your window hoping she'll have forgotten to draw the blinds. You may feel bad about it, but you know you'll be doing it again tomorrow.

I guess I'd be attracted to myself. :p

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You want to date yourself! :tongue:

but!! it's funny/weird because i thought i was different than what i picked the first time haha i wasn't picking what i thought "i" was and actually i probably really am not that...but i don't know! maybe i can't see myself haha

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
so are you answering how you think you are or what you might be attracted to if you liked girls? or is it the same?

I'm not sure.

I just answered based on what I'd be attracted to if I were a guy but realized after reading my results that I was answering based on what I personally identify with.

So to answer your question, I was doing both. I like me, and I want to be with someone who likes me (or likes someone like me, got it :newwink:). I would say that's pretty normal, but I could also see women answering the questions based on what qualities they admire in other women but may not themselves possess.

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
but!! it's funny/weird because i thought i was different than what i picked the first time haha i wasn't picking what i thought "i" was and actually i probably really am not that...but i don't know! maybe i can't see myself haha
Honestly, I think it is really hard to separate. Like, if you try to imagine what kind of girl you would like if you were a guy, I would think naturally you would end up picking someone like yourself. Because, I mean, why wouldn't you want to date you? And you probably generally think of yourself as the kind of girl that guys would be interested in?

Not sure how well I got that across but maybe you see my point here?