User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Ahh, I am witnessing a classic error of test scoring!

I got The Girl Next Door.

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish. This sounds like a blah category, right? Oh, my, no. The Girl Next Door has been the subject of more dirty fantasies than you could possibly count. She's so sweet, and innocent, and infinitely corruptible. Every morning you glance out your window hoping she'll have forgotten to draw the blinds. You may feel bad about it, but you know you'll be doing it again tomorrow.

But I don't think that's right at all. I think that's quite far from the truth. What I believe happened here is that I answers with such equality on my attraction to dark and light, as well as artsy and stylish (I think that's a bunk dichotomy, by the way), that it just assumed I want something in the middle. But actually, I find something in the middle much less attractive then the extremes of either category.

Just because someone likes two different poles equally does not mean they have the highest preference for what is inbetween.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Ahh, I am witnessing a classic error of test scoring!

Just because someone likes two different poles equally does not mean they have the highest preference for what is inbetween.
    This is the worst thing you can say about that test?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    This is the worst thing you can say about that test?
    No. It's just more conceptually interesting than the rest of the criticism I could make.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

The Debutante
    49% Sexy-Cute, 64% Dark-Light, 76% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and Stylish, you'll find the Debutante at high-class New York parties, making the rounds. She'll have a glass of champagne in one gloved hand, her hair perfectly coifed, her makeup exactingly applied. Her slinky, perfect little black dress keeps many an eye firmly on her, wondering what lies beneath.
    ENFP 6w7 sp/sx

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Art Student, which is correct.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

my type: The Debutante

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and Stylish, you'll find the Debutante at high-class New York parties, making the rounds. She'll have a glass of champagne in one gloved hand, her hair perfectly coifed, her makeup exactingly applied. Her slinky, perfect little black dress keeps many an eye firmly on her, wondering what lies beneath.

^^ true that.

typewise... i'd say esfp, estp, enfj, entj... at least, i'm pretty sure those are the types i gravitate to :]
    though lord knows having a j in my life is very, very helpful to me!

in other news, fuck the test makers for making sorority girls sound like idiots. i'm in a sorority and do not appreciate that kind of shit stereotype.

-

anyway, since i'm a girl, i also took it again asking myself "what am i most like?". here's what i got:

most like me: The Girl Next Door

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish. This sounds like a blah category, right? Oh, my, no. The Girl Next Door has been the subject of more dirty fantasies than you could possibly count. She's so sweet, and innocent, and infinitely corruptible. Every morning you glance out your window hoping she'll have forgotten to draw the blinds. You may feel bad about it, but you know you'll be doing it again tomorrow.

oh boo. "innocent" is vastly off. i am excellent at corrupting myself, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan
    dark and light, as well as artsy and stylish (I think that's a bunk dichotomy, by the way)
    . both are.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

The Girl Next Door

81% Sexy-Cute, 64% Dark-Light, 44% Artsy-Stylish

I knew I would get something like this

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

^ Booring result eh? I got it too! Oh, well, a lot of my decisions (on appearance especially) were pretty arbitrary, I might get something different if I bothered doing it again!

The Girl Next Door
    51% Sexy-Cute, 38% Dark-Light, 46% Artsy-Stylish

Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

The Girl Next Door

58% Sexy-Cute, 62% Dark-Light, 56% Artsy-Stylish

MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

The Goth Girl

Sexy, Dark and Artsy, the Goth Girl definitely catches your eye. And who can blame you, with her black eyeshadow, black clothes, and black expression? The Goth Girl tempts with the promise of sinful satisfaction.

You scored 23% on Sexy-Cute, higher than 2% of your peers.
    You scored 15% on Dark-Light, higher than 0% of your peers.
    You scored 28% on Artsy-Stylish, higher than 7% of your peers.