• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rorschach Test

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Sickness Quotient: 59%
Your "Sickness Quotient" of 59% is hardly cause for concern.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
Your sense of self-entitlement means you're probably the kind of person that pulled the wings off of butterflies when you were little. You never give up and refuse to settle for less than the best. In other words, you're impossible to please and you never shutup.

Job Performance & Attitude
You have a deep love for your patients, which is unfortunate since you're a veterinarian. You frequently mention terms like "core competencies" and "paradigm shifts" while at work. Stop acting like such a tool.

Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "You are what you do when it counts." And everyone thinks you're an idiot when you say it.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 78%
Your "Sickness Quotient" of 78% indicates therapy may be useful.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
You have a positive attitude towards nearly everything, which is incredibly stupid and very annoying to those around you. You never give up and refuse to settle for less than the best. In other words, you're impossible to please and you never shutup.

You hate your job but will never leave it. That's because no one else will hire people whose job skills consist of sleeping and surfing the web. Although your work can upon occasion be very good, remember that even monkeys can be trained to do what you do. And they don't call in sick.

Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "If you can’t make them think, make them wonder." Trust us- you've succeeded beyond your wildest dreams.

Bullshit.

But virtually all of my responses were "Optional - fill in the blank" and maybe one of the other checkboxes. I most often saw stuff that seemed obvious to me but that wasn't on the list.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol, ouch... I am not sure whether I should laugh or cry :D:(:cry:

Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 90%
Your "Sickness Quotient" of 90% is definitely something to worry about.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
You complain about everything regardless of what it is. You wouldn't be happy even if you were hit by a new car. Everyone likes you. This is because your life is such a mess that everyone else is relieved they aren't you.

Rather than do a one-time job that takes ten minutes, you'd work for 5 years to automate it. You work very slowly. In fact, if you went any slower you'd be in reverse.

Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "Be a traveller in Life, not a tourist." But you're the kind of person that can't even get a temporary visa.

Ingrid in grids

Dummy Rorschach Test Results said:
Sickness Quotient: 85%
Your "Sickness Quotient" of 85% is definitely something to worry about.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
You have delusions of adequacy which are completely unfounded. You couldn't pour tea out of a boot with the instuctions written on the heel. You have trouble being friendly to others, especially people who hate your guts and want to hurt you.

You work very slowly. In fact, if you went any slower you'd be in reverse. You aspire to becoming the CEO of a large, powerful company. This is unlikely since you rarely leave your parent's basement.

Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better." You must not have been saying this for very long.

lol

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sickness Quotient: 68%
Hmmm, your "Sickness Quotient" of 68% is a little worriesome.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
You complain about everything regardless of what it is. You wouldn't be happy even if you were hit by a new car. You have a positive attitude towards nearly everything, which is incredibly stupid and very annoying to those around you.

You have a deep love for your patients, which is unfortunate since you're a veterinarian. Although your work can upon occasion be very good, remember that even monkeys can be trained to do what you do. And they don't call in sick.

Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "I'm Okay, You're Okay!" Believe me, nothing could be further from the truth.

I like that my interpersonal insights make me seem schizo.