• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rorschach Test

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Online Rorschach Test

okay...just took it. apparently it sucks. :/ sorry

Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 66%
Hmmm, your Sickness Quotient of 66% is a little worriesome.

Detailed Diagnosis

* Interpersonal Insights
You have trouble being friendly to others, especially people who hate your guts and want to hurt you. You think everyone is out to get you, and you're absolutely right. It's because you're an awful person without any redeeming qualities.

* Job Performance & Attitude
You frequently mention terms like "core competencies" and "paradigm shifts" while at work. Stop acting like such a tool. Although your work can upon occasion be very good, remember that even monkeys can be trained to do what you do. And they don't call in sick.

* Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "Practice makes perfect.", but since nobody's perfect you might as well stop wasting your time.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I dont like the options they give you!

All I saw were dopey animal faces

StephAnne04

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
lol I took it but it says I hate everyone.. which isn't true... I clicked "Other" on almost every one though.. so that may have something to do with it

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
me too...i chose the other choice all but once i think.

stupid stupid test...i usually take them before posting but didn't...oops sorry.

P

Phantonym

Sickness Quotient: 100%

WARNING: Your Sickness Quotient of 100% is very disturbing.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
You have a positive attitude towards nearly everything, which is incredibly stupid and very annoying to those around you. Everyone likes you. This is because your life is such a mess that everyone else is relieved they aren't you.

Job Performance & Attitude
Your work is of so little value they should just put a shredder in place of your Out basket. You aspire to becoming the CEO of a large, powerful company. This is unlikely since you rarely leave your parent's basement.

Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "I am unique, just like everybody else." This makes everyone else happy, because they know there can't be two of you.

I like pudding. :drool:

My "Other" responses were way better than the inane options the test offered. :laugh:

P.S. Don't forget to take the "Online Pregnancy Test" from the other wonderful tests provided by who-knows-who-cooked-up-that-site. :cheese:

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 43%
Congratulations! At a 43% Sickness Quotient, you're almost well-adjusted.

Malcontent

MBTI Type
abcd
LOL!! FUNNY!!

Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 99%
WARNING: Your Sickness Quotient of 99% is very disturbing.

Detailed Diagnosis

* Interpersonal Insights
You hate your mother and father, your neighbors, co-workers, friends, and just about everyone else who happens to think you're a worthless boob. You have delusions of adequacy which are completely unfounded. You couldn't pour tea out of a boot with the instuctions written on the heel.

You have little empathy for anyone more successful at work than you, which is pretty much everyone. Rather than do a one-time job that takes ten minutes, you'd work for 5 years to automate it.

* Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "Hope for the best; prepare for the worst." Based on what we know about you, you're going to need a lot of preparation.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Ha ha. I'm a lunatic.
I haven't tried pouring tea out of a boot yet but I suspect that the tea would be unpalatable after all of that sweaty foot stink.
I could be wrong because of my madness.
Fortunately, the machine that flushes is broken...
... I won't say how it broke.
*wicked cackle*
:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Sickness Quotient: 82%
Your Sickness Quotient of 82% is definitely something to worry about.

Detailed Diagnosis

* Interpersonal Insights
You have delusions of adequacy which are completely unfounded. You couldn't pour tea out of a boot with the instuctions written on the heel. Everyone likes you. This is because your life is such a mess that everyone else is relieved they aren't you.

Your work is of such poor quality that your manager is considering replacing you with a machine that flushes. Your attitude towards work is that you could watch others do it all day long.

* Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better." You must not have been saying this for very long.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
100% :sorry:

I didn't like any of their options, so I came up with my own! :holy:

that is apparently very sick of me, even though one of them was an elephant seal looking in a mirror and several of the others were equally innocuous :(

gromit

likes this
Ha ha ha... this test is weird and funny.

Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 72%
Your Sickness Quotient of 72% indicates therapy may be useful.

Detailed Diagnosis

* Interpersonal Insights
You have a positive attitude towards nearly everything, which is incredibly stupid and very annoying to those around you. Everyone likes you. This is because your life is such a mess that everyone else is relieved they aren't you.

You hate your job but will never leave it. That's because no one else will hire people whose job skills consist of sleeping and surfing the web. Rather than do a one-time job that takes ten minutes, you'd work for 5 years to automate it.

* Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "It's better to ask forgiveness than permission." And you would certainly know.

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Kind of close in some areas, of course you can’t stay in the basement forever and no one has come for my passport yet:cheese:.

Test Results
Sickness Quotient: 59%
Your Sickness Quotient" of 59% is hardly cause for concern.

Detailed Diagnosis

•Interpersonal Insights
You hate your mother and father, your neighbors, co-workers, friends, and just about everyone else who happens to think you're a worthless boob. Your sense of self-entitlement means you're probably the kind of person that pulled the wings off of butterflies when you were little.

•Job Performance & Attitude
You aspire to becoming the CEO of a large, powerful company. This is unlikely since you rarely leave your parent's basement. Your attitude towards work is that you could watch others do it all day long.

•Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "Be a traveller in Life, not a tourist." But you're the kind of person that can't even get a temporary visa.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Sickness Quotient: 53%
Your Sickness Quotient" of 53% is hardly cause for concern.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
You have delusions of adequacy which are completely unfounded. You couldn't pour tea out of a boot with the instuctions written on the heel. Your friends (both of them) think you're a total clod. As long as you continue to buy the beer, however, they'll still be your pals.

Your attitude towards work is that you could watch others do it all day long. Your work is of so little value they should just put a shredder in place of your Out basket

Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "It's better to ask forgiveness than permission." And you would certainly know.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 47%
Congratulations! At a 47% "Sickness Quotient", you're almost well-adjusted.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
You hate your mother and father, your neighbors, co-workers, friends, and just about everyone else who happens to think you're a worthless boob. You have difficulty concentrating or keeping on task, probably because you're an idiot with a short attention-span.

Your attitude towards work is that you could watch others do it all day long. Your work is of such poor quality that your manager is considering replacing you with a machine that flushes.

Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "What doesn't kill me makes me stronger." Wrong. What doesn't kill you usually makes you hurt all over and go "Owie!"

EVERYTHING IS WRONG. Hahahaha. That was annoying, I had to type just about almost all of my answers.

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 53%
Your "Sickness Quotient" of 53% is hardly cause for concern.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
Your sense of self-entitlement means you're probably the kind of person that pulled the wings off of butterflies when you were little. You have delusions of adequacy which are completely unfounded. You couldn't pour tea out of a boot with the instuctions written on the heel.

Although your work can upon occasion be very good, remember that even monkeys can be trained to do what you do. And they don't call in sick. Your work is of such poor quality that your manager is considering replacing you with a machine that flushes.

Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better." You must not have been saying this for very long.

lol

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your "Sickness Quotient" of 58% is hardly cause for concern.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
You complain about everything regardless of what it is. You wouldn't be happy even if you were hit by a new car. You have delusions of adequacy which are completely unfounded. You couldn't pour tea out of a boot with the instuctions written on the heel.

You aspire to becoming the CEO of a large, powerful company. This is unlikely since you rarely leave your parent's basement. Rather than do a one-time job that takes ten minutes, you'd work for 5 years to automate it.

Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "I'm Okay, You're Okay!" Believe me, nothing could be further from the truth.

KitchenFly

Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 55%
Your "Sickness Quotient" of 55% is hardly cause for concern.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
Your sense of self-entitlement means you're probably the kind of person that pulled the wings off of butterflies when you were little. You are utterly incapable of meaningful relationships, which is probably a good thing since you're a horrible bore under the best of conditions.

Your work is of so little value they should just put a shredder in place of your Out basket You hate your job but will never leave it. That's because no one else will hire people whose job skills consist of sleeping and surfing the web.

Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "I've got to be me", but an awful lot of people wish you wouldn't.

Thank you for taking the Online Inkblot Test.

Wow I'm speechless. Finally a logarithm with clear open clairvoyant vision.

Daydreaming Swan

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Sickness Quotient: 85%
Your "Sickness Quotient" of 85% is definitely something to worry about.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
You have difficulty concentrating or keeping on task, probably because you're an idiot with a short attention-span. You hate your mother and father, your neighbors, co-workers, friends, and just about everyone else who happens to think you're a worthless boob.

Your attitude towards work is that you could watch others do it all day long. Rather than do a one-time job that takes ten minutes, you'd work for 5 years to automate it.

Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "I'm Okay, You're Okay!" Believe me, nothing could be further from the truth.

Pinker85

Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 66%
Hmmm, your "Sickness Quotient" of 66% is a little worriesome.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
You have delusions of adequacy which are completely unfounded. You couldn't pour tea out of a boot with the instuctions written on the heel. You think everyone is out to get you, and you're absolutely right. It's because you're an awful person without any redeeming qualities.

You work very slowly. In fact, if you went any slower you'd be in reverse. You have little empathy for anyone more successful at work than you, which is pretty much everyone.

Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "Colorless green ideas sleep furiously", but no one knows what the hell that means.

LMAO. So true!! :D