First 123

Thread: Rorschach Test

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Sickness Quotient: 59%
    Your "Sickness Quotient" of 59% is hardly cause for concern.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
    Your sense of self-entitlement means you're probably the kind of person that pulled the wings off of butterflies when you were little. You never give up and refuse to settle for less than the best. In other words, you're impossible to please and you never shutup.

Job Performance & Attitude
    You have a deep love for your patients, which is unfortunate since you're a veterinarian. You frequently mention terms like "core competencies" and "paradigm shifts" while at work. Stop acting like such a tool.

Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "You are what you do when it counts." And everyone thinks you're an idiot when you say it.

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 78%
    Your "Sickness Quotient" of 78% indicates therapy may be useful.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
    You have a positive attitude towards nearly everything, which is incredibly stupid and very annoying to those around you. You never give up and refuse to settle for less than the best. In other words, you're impossible to please and you never shutup.

You hate your job but will never leave it. That's because no one else will hire people whose job skills consist of sleeping and surfing the web. Although your work can upon occasion be very good, remember that even monkeys can be trained to do what you do. And they don't call in sick.

Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "If you can’t make them think, make them wonder." Trust us- you've succeeded beyond your wildest dreams.

Bullshit.

But virtually all of my responses were "Optional - fill in the blank" and maybe one of the other checkboxes. I most often saw stuff that seemed obvious to me but that wasn't on the list.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

Lol, ouch... I am not sure whether I should laugh or cry

Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 90%
    Your "Sickness Quotient" of 90% is definitely something to worry about.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
    You complain about everything regardless of what it is. You wouldn't be happy even if you were hit by a new car. Everyone likes you. This is because your life is such a mess that everyone else is relieved they aren't you.

Rather than do a one-time job that takes ten minutes, you'd work for 5 years to automate it. You work very slowly. In fact, if you went any slower you'd be in reverse.

Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "Be a traveller in Life, not a tourist." But you're the kind of person that can't even get a temporary visa.

Rainy Day Member Ingrid in grids's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dummy Rorschach Test Results
    Sickness Quotient: 85%
    Your "Sickness Quotient" of 85% is definitely something to worry about.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
    You have delusions of adequacy which are completely unfounded. You couldn't pour tea out of a boot with the instuctions written on the heel. You have trouble being friendly to others, especially people who hate your guts and want to hurt you.

You work very slowly. In fact, if you went any slower you'd be in reverse. You aspire to becoming the CEO of a large, powerful company. This is unlikely since you rarely leave your parent's basement.

Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better." You must not have been saying this for very long.
    lol

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Sickness Quotient: 68%
    Hmmm, your "Sickness Quotient" of 68% is a little worriesome.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
    You complain about everything regardless of what it is. You wouldn't be happy even if you were hit by a new car. You have a positive attitude towards nearly everything, which is incredibly stupid and very annoying to those around you.

You have a deep love for your patients, which is unfortunate since you're a veterinarian. Although your work can upon occasion be very good, remember that even monkeys can be trained to do what you do. And they don't call in sick.

Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "I'm Okay, You're Okay!" Believe me, nothing could be further from the truth.

I like that my interpersonal insights make me seem schizo.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf