User Tag List

First 123 Last

Thread: Rorschach Test

Ha ha ha... this test is weird and funny.

Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 72%
    Your Sickness Quotient of 72% indicates therapy may be useful.

Detailed Diagnosis

* Interpersonal Insights
    You have a positive attitude towards nearly everything, which is incredibly stupid and very annoying to those around you. Everyone likes you. This is because your life is such a mess that everyone else is relieved they aren't you.

* Job Performance & Attitude
    You hate your job but will never leave it. That's because no one else will hire people whose job skills consist of sleeping and surfing the web. Rather than do a one-time job that takes ten minutes, you'd work for 5 years to automate it.

* Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "It's better to ask forgiveness than permission." And you would certainly know.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sp
    Socionics
    INTp

Kind of close in some areas, of course you can’t stay in the basement forever and no one has come for my passport yet.

Test Results
    Sickness Quotient: 59%
    Your Sickness Quotient" of 59% is hardly cause for concern.

Detailed Diagnosis

•Interpersonal Insights
    You hate your mother and father, your neighbors, co-workers, friends, and just about everyone else who happens to think you're a worthless boob. Your sense of self-entitlement means you're probably the kind of person that pulled the wings off of butterflies when you were little.

•Job Performance & Attitude
    You aspire to becoming the CEO of a large, powerful company. This is unlikely since you rarely leave your parent's basement. Your attitude towards work is that you could watch others do it all day long.

•Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "Be a traveller in Life, not a tourist." But you're the kind of person that can't even get a temporary visa.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Sickness Quotient: 53%
    Your Sickness Quotient" of 53% is hardly cause for concern.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
    You have delusions of adequacy which are completely unfounded. You couldn't pour tea out of a boot with the instuctions written on the heel. Your friends (both of them) think you're a total clod. As long as you continue to buy the beer, however, they'll still be your pals.

Job Performance & Attitude
    Your attitude towards work is that you could watch others do it all day long. Your work is of so little value they should just put a shredder in place of your Out basket

Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "It's better to ask forgiveness than permission." And you would certainly know.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 47%
    Congratulations! At a 47% "Sickness Quotient", you're almost well-adjusted.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
    You hate your mother and father, your neighbors, co-workers, friends, and just about everyone else who happens to think you're a worthless boob. You have difficulty concentrating or keeping on task, probably because you're an idiot with a short attention-span.

Your attitude towards work is that you could watch others do it all day long. Your work is of such poor quality that your manager is considering replacing you with a machine that flushes.

Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "What doesn't kill me makes me stronger." Wrong. What doesn't kill you usually makes you hurt all over and go "Owie!"

EVERYTHING IS WRONG. Hahahaha. That was annoying, I had to type just about almost all of my answers.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Fun fact: It's possible to fail a Rorschach test. I know from personal experience!
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Likes Forever liked this post

across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 53%
    Your "Sickness Quotient" of 53% is hardly cause for concern.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
    Your sense of self-entitlement means you're probably the kind of person that pulled the wings off of butterflies when you were little. You have delusions of adequacy which are completely unfounded. You couldn't pour tea out of a boot with the instuctions written on the heel.

Although your work can upon occasion be very good, remember that even monkeys can be trained to do what you do. And they don't call in sick. Your work is of such poor quality that your manager is considering replacing you with a machine that flushes.

Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better." You must not have been saying this for very long.
    lol

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Your "Sickness Quotient" of 58% is hardly cause for concern.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
    You complain about everything regardless of what it is. You wouldn't be happy even if you were hit by a new car. You have delusions of adequacy which are completely unfounded. You couldn't pour tea out of a boot with the instuctions written on the heel.

You aspire to becoming the CEO of a large, powerful company. This is unlikely since you rarely leave your parent's basement. Rather than do a one-time job that takes ten minutes, you'd work for 5 years to automate it.

Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "I'm Okay, You're Okay!" Believe me, nothing could be further from the truth.

Default Rorschach Test

Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 55%
    Your "Sickness Quotient" of 55% is hardly cause for concern.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
    Your sense of self-entitlement means you're probably the kind of person that pulled the wings off of butterflies when you were little. You are utterly incapable of meaningful relationships, which is probably a good thing since you're a horrible bore under the best of conditions.

Your work is of so little value they should just put a shredder in place of your Out basket You hate your job but will never leave it. That's because no one else will hire people whose job skills consist of sleeping and surfing the web.

Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "I've got to be me", but an awful lot of people wish you wouldn't.

Thank you for taking the Online Inkblot Test.

Wow I'm speechless. Finally a logarithm with clear open clairvoyant vision.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Sickness Quotient: 85%
    Your "Sickness Quotient" of 85% is definitely something to worry about.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
    You have difficulty concentrating or keeping on task, probably because you're an idiot with a short attention-span. You hate your mother and father, your neighbors, co-workers, friends, and just about everyone else who happens to think you're a worthless boob.

Your attitude towards work is that you could watch others do it all day long. Rather than do a one-time job that takes ten minutes, you'd work for 5 years to automate it.

Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "I'm Okay, You're Okay!" Believe me, nothing could be further from the truth.
    4w5 so/sp - 5w4 so/sx - 9w1 sp/so
    Fi > Ne > Ni > Fe > Si > Ti > Se > Te
    Melancholic/Phlegmatic/Supine

MBTI
    ISFP

Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 66%
    Hmmm, your "Sickness Quotient" of 66% is a little worriesome.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
    You have delusions of adequacy which are completely unfounded. You couldn't pour tea out of a boot with the instuctions written on the heel. You think everyone is out to get you, and you're absolutely right. It's because you're an awful person without any redeeming qualities.

You work very slowly. In fact, if you went any slower you'd be in reverse. You have little empathy for anyone more successful at work than you, which is pretty much everyone.

Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "Colorless green ideas sleep furiously", but no one knows what the hell that means.

LMAO. So true!!
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet