User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    intp

Your City is Buenos Aires
    You are cultured, sophisticated, and quite old fashioned. You believe traditions are important, but you are still quite vibrant.
    People don't know you well at all, and if they do, they totally misunderstand what you are all about.

You are more interesting and more intelligent than anyone gives you credit for. You are a bit of a hidden treasure.
    You are creative, ambitious, beautiful, and fun. You may have a rough past, but you are always getting better.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

You are cultured, sophisticated, and quite old fashioned. You believe traditions are important, but you are still quite vibrant.
    People don't know you well at all, and if they do, they totally misunderstand what you are all about.

You are more interesting and more intelligent than anyone gives you credit for. You are a bit of a hidden treasure.
    You are creative, ambitious, beautiful, and fun. You may have a rough past, but you are always getting better.

Woot! Always wanted to live in Italy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

Looks like this city is going to be full of IxxPs. Awesome.
    This post grammatical errors had been intentionally left uncorrected.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Blogthings - Your City is Paris

Your City is Paris
    You are low key and elegant. You secretly believe you're the best, but you don't have to run around proving it to everyone.
    You live a simple life, but your life is anything but provincial or backwards. You are extremely cosmopolitan.

Without trying to, you are always wearing the chicest clothes, reading the most interesting books, and eating the best tasting food.
    Many people try to imitate your style, but they fail miserably. There's no substitute for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Istanbul. :^)
    It sounds sufficiently exotic for me!
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

Riva

I would have shot someone if I got Paris. I am not stylish.

Your City is Sydney

You are straightforward, honest, and real. You believe it's important to be yourself, even if you shock people.
    You are worldly and well traveled. You have seen a lot in your life, and it's hard to rattle your cage.

You tend to embrace a laid back, "anything goes" attitude. You wouldn't ever think to judge someone.
    You believe that it's important to seize the day and live like there's no tomorrow. You can get along with anyone who agrees.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Not even close:

Your City is New York
    You are driven and fast paced. You are prepared to climb your way to the top, even if it means stepping over people on the way up.
    You may be mostly work, but you're also some play. And when you do play, you demand the best in shopping, culture, and dining.

You are very aware of social status, and you're always trying to make yours a little bit higher.
    You may put in long hours and work harder than anyone you know, but you believe the rewards will be worth it in the end.

Maybe it is because I only wanted to visit abroad in short trips and I wanted to have interesting people to watch.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Your City is Tokyo
    You are both conservative and wacky. You're super hard working, but you also have a funky side.
    You are happy to do what you're supposed to be doing during the (long) work week, but your weekends are all about you.

You have many interests, and some of them are downright weird. You have a flair for fashion and personal style.
    You look to the future, and you don't get too tied up in the past. Cutting edge technology excites you.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Unhappy

Your City is Moscow
    You are fast moving and quick changing. You aren't exactly sure who you are right now or who you'll end up being.
    You have a rich, complicated past, and an exotic appeal that takes a person's breath away.

You are naturally stylish and classy, even if it's a bit of an illusion. You crave true wealth, power, and glamour.
    You love adventure and risk. You are a natural gambler and charmer. You are often very lucky, but sometimes your luck does run out.

Not at all accurate for me.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    yupp

Istanbul

You are hip and modern. You are an expert on what's hot, and you are always up for trying the newest things.
    You play so much that people may ask if you ever work at all. You're the type to party until dawn, even on a work night.

You are liberal and progressive. You may have grown up around conservative elements, but you reject them completely.
    People can't help but notice your style and flair. You are getting more popular every day.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so