• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your city?

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Istanbul

You are hip and modern. You are an expert on what's hot, and you are always up for trying the newest things.
You play so much that people may ask if you ever work at all. You're the type to party until dawn, even on a work night.

You are liberal and progressive. You may have grown up around conservative elements, but you reject them completely.
People can't help but notice your style and flair. You are getting more popular every day.

Uh, okay, but the shit I wanted wasn't even on the test.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got Istanbul (not Constantinople).

"You are hip and modern. You are an expert on what's hot, and you are always up for trying the newest things.
You play so much that people may ask if you ever work at all. You're the type to party until dawn, even on a work night.

You are liberal and progressive. You may have grown up around conservative elements, but you reject them completely.
People can't help but notice your style and flair. You are getting more popular every day."

Results were written by a tween trying to sound edgy. I hope.
I'm not hip or modern, I'm not an expert on anything. I'm playful, but also an old witchy hermitty catlady. "Party" is not a verb to me. No one notices my style or flair- this isn't The Nanny. I barely leave my house, so my place remains well below the popularity radar.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Honeydew

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFJ
Looks like everybody got Paris. I guess we're all unique snowflakes.

Your City is Paris

You are low key and elegant. You secretly believe you're the best, but you don't have to run around proving it to everyone.
You live a simple life, but your life is anything but provincial or backwards. You are extremely cosmopolitan.

Without trying to, you are always wearing the chicest clothes, reading the most interesting books, and eating the best tasting food.
Many people try to imitate your style, but they fail miserably. There's no substitute for you.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your City is Sydney

You are straightforward, honest, and real. You believe it's important to be yourself, even if you shock people.
You are worldly and well traveled. You have seen a lot in your life, and it's hard to rattle your cage.

You tend to embrace a laid back, "anything goes" attitude. You wouldn't ever think to judge someone.
You believe that it's important to seize the day and live like there's no tomorrow. You can get along with anyone who agrees.