User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Your City is Moscow

You are fast moving and quick changing. You aren't exactly sure who you are right now or who you'll end up being.
    You have a rich, complicated past, and an exotic appeal that takes a person's breath away.

You are naturally stylish and classy, even if it's a bit of an illusion. You crave true wealth, power, and glamour.
    You love adventure and risk. You are a natural gambler and charmer. You are often very lucky, but sometimes your luck does run out.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Your City is Paris
    You are low key and elegant. You secretly believe you're the best, but you don't have to run around proving it to everyone.
    You live a simple life, but your life is anything but provincial or backwards. You are extremely cosmopolitan.

Without trying to, you are always wearing the chicest clothes, reading the most interesting books, and eating the best tasting food.
    Many people try to imitate your style, but they fail miserably. There's no substitute for you.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTP

Your City is Tokyo
    You are both conservative and wacky. You're super hard working, but you also have a funky side.
    You are happy to do what you're supposed to be doing during the (long) work week, but your weekends are all about you.

You have many interests, and some of them are downright weird. You have a flair for fashion and personal style.
    You look to the future, and you don't get too tied up in the past. Cutting edge technology excites you.
    If you were to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer?

Sydney.
    Well, wrong. 5 questions? Give me a break.

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Your City is Paris

The best place I have been to.

You are low key and elegant. You secretly believe you're the best, but you don't have to run around proving it to everyone.
    You live a simple life, but your life is anything but provincial or backwards. You are extremely cosmopolitan.

Without trying to, you are always wearing the chicest clothes, reading the most interesting books, and eating the best tasting food.
    Many people try to imitate your style, but they fail miserably. There's no substitute for you.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

Your City is Paris

You are low key and elegant. You secretly believe you're the best, but you don't have to run around proving it to everyone. You live a simple life, but your life is anything but provincial or backwards. You are extremely cosmopolitan.

Without trying to, you are always wearing the chicest clothes, reading the most interesting books, and eating the best tasting food. Many people try to imitate your style, but they fail miserably. There's no substitute for you.

I've been there and found people were very nice to me.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    INTJ

Your City is Tokyo
    You are both conservative and wacky. You're super hard working, but you also have a funky side.
    You are happy to do what you're supposed to be doing during the (long) work week, but your weekends are all about you.

You have many interests, and some of them are downright weird. You have a flair for fashion and personal style.
    You look to the future, and you don't get too tied up in the past. Cutting edge technology excites you.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Your City is Istanbul
    You are hip and modern. You are an expert on what's hot, and you are always up for trying the newest things.
    You play so much that people may ask if you ever work at all. You're the type to party until dawn, even on a work night.

You are liberal and progressive. You may have grown up around conservative elements, but you reject them completely.
    People can't help but notice your style and flair. You are getting more popular every day.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k7S9daEygQ"]Soundtrack[/youtube]

Your City is Singapore

You are young, vibrant, and a mix of many influences. You have a strong interest in other cultures, and you mix them in to your life.
    You may have a reputation for being strict or conservative, but you've really loosened up over the years.

You know how to let loose and have fun, but you don't lose your head about it. You're still very responsible and together.
    You love to achieve and succeed in life. And you're certainly good at spending all the money you've earned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Your City is Sydney
    You are straightforward, honest, and real. You believe it's important to be yourself, even if you shock people.
    You are worldly and well traveled. You have seen a lot in your life, and it's hard to rattle your cage.

You tend to embrace a laid back, "anything goes" attitude. You wouldn't ever think to judge someone.
    You believe that it's important to seize the day and live like there's no tomorrow. You can get along with anyone who agrees.