User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

I don't speak spanish, but oh well, I've always wanted to learn it.

Your City is Buenos Aires

You are cultured, sophisticated, and quite old fashioned. You believe traditions are important, but you are still quite vibrant.
    People don't know you well at all, and if they do, they totally misunderstand what you are all about.

You are more interesting and more intelligent than anyone gives you credit for. You are a bit of a hidden treasure.
    You are creative, ambitious, beautiful, and fun. You may have a rough past, but you are always getting better.
    Oh yeah?

MBTI
    ENFJ

I wasn't expecting Sydney either.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

well, as long as I don't have to share space with Victor, I'm willing to be Sydney, I guess
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Your City is Sydney
    You are straightforward, honest, and real. You believe it's important to be yourself, even if you shock people.
    You are worldly and well traveled. You have seen a lot in your life, and it's hard to rattle your cage.

You tend to embrace a laid back, "anything goes" attitude. You wouldn't ever think to judge someone.
    You believe that it's important to seize the day and live like there's no tomorrow. You can get along with anyone who agrees.

Your City is Buenos Aires
    You are cultured, sophisticated, and quite old fashioned. You believe traditions are important, but you are still quite vibrant.
    People don't know you well at all, and if they do, they totally misunderstand what you are all about.

You are more interesting and more intelligent than anyone gives you credit for. You are a bit of a hidden treasure.
    You are creative, ambitious, beautiful, and fun. You may have a rough past, but you are always getting better.

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Sydney
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Your City is Paris

You are low key and elegant. You secretly believe you're the best, but you don't have to run around proving it to everyone.
    You live a simple life, but your life is anything but provincial or backwards. You are extremely cosmopolitan.

Without trying to, you are always wearing the chicest clothes, reading the most interesting books, and eating the best tasting food.
    Many people try to imitate your style, but they fail miserably. There's no substitute for you.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Errr, wrong

Your City is New York
    You are driven and fast paced. You are prepared to climb your way to the top, even if it means stepping over people on the way up.
    You may be mostly work, but you're also some play. And when you do play, you demand the best in shopping, culture, and dining.

You are very aware of social status, and you're always trying to make yours a little bit higher.
    You may put in long hours and work harder than anyone you know, but you believe the rewards will be worth it in the end.
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

MBTI
    eNTP
    Socionics
    IEI

Your City is Sydney
    You are straightforward, honest, and real. You believe it's important to be yourself, even if you shock people.
    You are worldly and well traveled. You have seen a lot in your life, and it's hard to rattle your cage.

You tend to embrace a laid back, "anything goes" attitude. You wouldn't ever think to judge someone.
    You believe that it's important to seize the day and live like there's no tomorrow. You can get along with anyone who agrees.
    ------------------------------

ah too bad I can't be part of the paris party, I guess blogthings thinks I'm more of a mate than a Madeline.
    yours truly

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Your City is Istanbul
    You are hip and modern. You are an expert on what's hot, and you are always up for trying the newest things.
    You play so much that people may ask if you ever work at all. You're the type to party until dawn, even on a work night.

You are liberal and progressive. You may have grown up around conservative elements, but you reject them completely.
    People can't help but notice your style and flair. You are getting more popular every day.

Cool, I like it.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp