• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Oldham's Personality Styles

What Oldham Style Best Describes You?

• Total voters
R

ReflecTcelfeR

Idiosyncratic
(Self, Real World)
Not like anyone else. Dreamers, seekers of the spirit, visionaries, mystics. True originals and they stand out.

Inner life: Idiosyncratic individuals are tuned in to and sustained by their own feelings and belief systems, whether or not others accept or understand theirparticular world view or approach to life.
Own World: They are self-directed and independent, requiring few close relationships.
Own thing: Oblivious to convention, Idiosyncratic individuals create interesting, unusual, often eccentric lifestyle.
Expanded reality: Open to anything, they are interested in the occult, the extrasensory, and the supernatural.
Metaphysics: They are drawn to abstract and speculative thinking.
Outward view: Though they are inner-directed and follow their own hearts and minds, Idiosyncratic men and women are known observers of others, particularlysensitive to how other people react to them.

All of the answers were extremely cynical. No matter what you answered it seemed pessimistically oriented.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Leisurely (Self)

Free to be me, happiness is what their life is all about, can find pleasure from almost any source.

Type Percent
Vigilant 50%
Solitary 43%
Idiosyncratic 56%
Adventurous 41%
Mercurial 44%
Dramatic 31%
Self - Confident 56%
Sensitive 36%
Devoted 17%
Concientous 44%
Leisurely 61%
Aggressive 19%
Self - Sacrificing 44%

Inalienable rights: Leisurely men and women believe in the right to enjoy themselves on their own terms in their own time. They value and protect their comfort,their free time, and their individual pursuit of happiness.

Enough is enough:
They agree to play by the rules. They deliver what is expected of them and no more. They expect others to recognize and respect that limit.

The right to resist: Leisurely individuals cannot be exploited. They can comfortable resist acceding to demands that they deem unreasonable or above and beyond the call of duty.

Manana: Leisurely men and women are relaxed about time. Unlike Type-A individuals, they are not obsessed by time urgency or the demands of the clock. To these individuals, haste makes waste and unnecessary anxiety. They are easygoing and optimistic that whatever needs to get done will get done, eventually.

I'm okay: They are not overawed by authority. They accept themselves and their approach to life. They are content with their place in the universe.

Havane

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Solitary

(Self, Emotions)

Need no one but themselves. Liberated from the drive to impress and please. Remarkably free of the emotions & involvements that distract others.

Vigilant 57%
Solitary 64%
Idiosyncratic 50%
Adventurous 18%
Mercurial 38%
Dramatic 25%
Self - Confident 44%
Sensitive 50%
Devoted 39%
Concientous 44%
Leisurely 44%
Aggressive 38%
Self - Sacrificing 19%

G

garbage

here are the results

Vigilant 86%
Concientous 78%
Dramatic 56%
Leisurely 50%
Self - Sacrificing 50%
Mercurial 44%
Self - Confident 44%
Devoted 39%
Aggressive 38%
Sensitive 36%
Solitary 36%
Idiosyncratic 33%
Adventurous 32%

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Leisurely 78%
Idiosyncratic 61%
Vigilant 57%

Self-Confident 56%
Concientous 56%
Aggressive 50%
Sensitive 50%
Solitary 50%
Adventurous 41%
Dramatic 38%
Self-Sacrificing 31%
Devoted 28%
Mercurial 19%

tkae.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Idiosyncratic
(Self, Real World)

Not like anyone else. Dreamers, seekers of the spirit, visionaries, mystics. True originals and they stand out.

Leisurely
(Self)

Free to be me, happiness is what their life is all about, can find pleasure from almost any source.

Vigilant 57%
Solitary 64%
Idiosyncratic 72%
Adventurous 41%
Mercurial 63%
Dramatic 50%
Self - Confident 50%
Sensitive 43%
Devoted 61%
Concientous 44%
Leisurely 72%
Aggressive 19%
Self - Sacrificing 50%

awwsha

MBTI Type
ESFP
Dramatic
(Emotions, Relationships)
All heart, have been granted with the gift of feeling, The world is a stage for those of this style.

Type Percent
Vigilant 21%
Solitary 14%
Idiosyncratic 61%
Adventurous 55%
Mercurial 75%
Dramatic 100%
Self - Confident 67%
Sensitive 64%
Devoted 44%
Concientous 28%
Leisurely 83%
Aggressive 44%
Self - Sacrificing 63%

100% dramatic...hm.

Kaveri

MBTI Type
intp
Self-Sacrificing
(Relationships)

To live is to serve, to live is to give, their needs wait until others' needs are met.

For the full profile of your type click here.
More Personality Profile resources.

Type Percent
Vigilant 36%
Solitary 36%
Idiosyncratic 44%
Adventurous 41%
Mercurial 31%
Dramatic 19%
Self - Confident 44%
Sensitive 29%
Devoted 33%
Concientous 39%
Leisurely 39%
Aggressive 13%
Self - Sacrificing 63%

Nope, I'm not Self-Sacrificing.

Maizy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Solitary
(Self, Emotions)
Need no one but themselves. Liberated from the drive to impress and please. Remarkably free of the emotions & involvements that distract others.

Solitude: Individuals with the solitary personality style have small need of companionship and are most comfortable alone.
Independence: They are self-contained and do not require interaction with others in order to enjoy their experiences and get on in life.
Sangfroid: Solitary men and women are even-tempered, calm, dispassionate, unsentimental, and unflappable.
Sexual composure: They are not driven by sexual needs. They enjoy sex, but will not suffer in its absence.
Feet on the ground: They are unswayed by either praise or criticism and can confidently come to terms with their own behavior.

Vigilant 21%
Solitary 64%
Idiosyncratic 56%
Adventurous 32%
Mercurial 31%
Dramatic 19%
Self - Confident 17%
Sensitive 43%
Devoted 44%
Concientous 39%
Leisurely 33%
Aggressive 19%
Self - Sacrificing 6%
Interesting quiz! I wouldn't say I have a small need for companionship...I would say that I am very choosy with relationships and with my free-time and would rather spend time alone than be with just anyone... and I'm actually not free at all from emotional 'distractions' of others either, whether I'm alone or with someone.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
I got Leisurely.

Type Percent
Vigilant 50%
Solitary 29%
Idiosyncratic 67%
Adventurous 23%
Mercurial 44%
Dramatic 25%
Self - Confident 44%
Sensitive 57%
Devoted 33%
Concientous 67%
Leisurely 83%
Aggressive 44%
Self - Sacrificing 56%

CloudCuckooLander

Your Personality Profile Type(s): Self - Confident,Leisurely

Self-Confident

(Self)

One of two most goal driven styles (other is aggressive), leaders, shining lights, attention-getters, adds go-getting power to other styles, political.

Leisurely
(Self)

Type Percent
Self - Confident 89%
Leisurely 89%
Adventurous 82%
Mercurial 75%
Dramatic 75%
Aggressive 75%
Idiosyncratic 67%
Self - Sacrificing 63%
Vigilant 57%
Solitary 29%
Sensitive 29%
Devoted 22%
Concientous 22%

Within

Permabanned

Vigilant
(Relationships)

Possess an exceptional awareness of their environment, Survivors, antennae, Naturally assume role of social critic/watchdog.

Autonomy: Vigilant-Style individuals possess a resilient independence. They keep their own counsel, they require no outside reassurance or advice, theymake decisions easily, and they can take care of themselves.
Caution: They are careful in their dealings with others, preferring to size up a person before entering into a relationship.
Perceptiveness: They are good listeners, with an ear for subtlety, tone and multiple levels of communication.
Self-defense: Individuals with Vigilant style are feisty and do not hesitate to stand up for themselves, especially when they are under attack.
Alertness to criticism: They take criticism very seriously, without becoming intimidated.
Fidelity: They place a high premium on fidelity and loyalty. They work hard to earn it, and they never take it for granted.

Django

Idiosyncratic

(Self, Real World)

For the full profile of your type click here.

More Personality Profile resources.
Type Percent
Vigilant 50%
Solitary 57%
Idiosyncratic 78%
Adventurous 36%
Mercurial 63%
Dramatic 50%
Self - Confident 67%
Sensitive 50%
Devoted 22%
Concientous 61%
Leisurely 72%
Aggressive 38%
Self - Sacrificing 44%

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
i was hoping this had something to do with todd oldham.

Screenshot2010-11-14at114829AM.png

Screenshot2010-11-14at115046AM.png

October Rust

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
24ccbup.jpg

2z8vsw2.jpg

How the hell is self-confidence so high? :huh: I'm pretty sure I answered no to those kinds of questions. Sensitive should probably be higher.

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
24ccbup.jpg

2z8vsw2.jpg

How the hell is self-confidence so high? :huh: I'm pretty sure I answered no to those kinds of questions. Sensitive should probably be higher.

Don't worry, when I did it I got Sensitive which should be at the bottom. I also got a low Aggressive score which I'm highest on. It's a rubbish test.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Conscientious
(Work)

Work ethic, get the job done and done right, strong morals and values, loyal, perfectionist.

Hard work: The Conscientious person is dedicated to work, works very hard, and is capable of intense, single-minded effort.
The right thing: To be Conscientious is to be a person of conscience. These are men and women of strong moral principles and values. Opinions and beliefs onany subject are rarely held lightly. Conscientious individuals want to do the right thing.
The right way: Everything must be done "right," and the Conscientious person has a clear understanding of what that means, from the correct way to balance the checkbook, to the best strategy to achieve the boas's objectives, to how to fit every single dirty dish into the dishwasher.
Perfectionism: The Conscientious person likes all tasks and projects to be complete to the final detail, without even minor flaws.
Love of detail: Conscientious men and women take seriously all the steps of any project. No detail is too small for Conscientious consideration.
Order: Conscientious people like the appearance of orderliness and tidiness. They are good organizers, catalogers, and list makers, and they appreciate schedules and routines.
Pragmatism: Conscientious types approach the world and other people from a practical, no-nonsense point of view, They roll up their sleeves and get to workwithout much emotional expenditure.
Prudence: Thrifty, careful, and cautious in all areas of their lives, Conscientious individuals do not give in to reckless abandon or wild excess.
Accumulation: A "pack rat," the Conscientious person saves and collects things (storing them in orderly bundles), reluctant to discard anything that has, formerly had, or someday may have value for him or her.

Type Percent
Vigilant 79%
Solitary 29%
Idiosyncratic 67%
Adventurous 27%
Mercurial 75%
Dramatic 75%
Self - Confident 44%
Sensitive 71%
Devoted 56%
Concientous 83%
Leisurely 33%
Aggressive 25%
Self - Sacrificing 44%

Jade Curtiss

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Vigilant and Solitary

Vigilant
(Relationships)

Possess an exceptional awareness of their environment, Survivors, antennae, Naturally assume role of social critic/watchdog.

Solitary
(Self, Emotions)

Type Percent
Vigilant 71%
Solitary 71%
Idiosyncratic 50%
Adventurous 27%
Mercurial 44%
Dramatic 0%
Self - Confident 39%
Sensitive 43%
Devoted 28%
Conscientious 56%
Leisurely 50%
Aggressive 69% (Should probably be lower)
Self - Sacrificing 19%

Decent test; I remember taking it once before and getting leisurely though.

G

Ginkgo

Idiosyncratic

(Self, Real World)

Inner life: Idiosyncratic individuals are tuned in to and sustained by their own feelings and belief systems, whether or not others accept or understand theirparticular world view or approach to life.
Own World: They are self-directed and independent, requiring few close relationships.
Own thing: Oblivious to convention, Idiosyncratic individuals create interesting, unusual, often eccentric lifestyle.
Expanded reality: Open to anything, they are interested in the occult, the extrasensory, and the supernatural.
Metaphysics: They are drawn to abstract and speculative thinking.
Outward view: Though they are inner-directed and follow their own hearts and minds, Idiosyncratic men and women are known observers of others, particularlysensitive to how other people react to them.

Vigilant 57%
Solitary 57%
Idiosyncratic 78%
Adventurous 45%
Mercurial 50%
Dramatic 50%
Self - Confident 39%
Sensitive 43%
Devoted 44%
Concientous 50%
Leisurely 39%
Aggressive 63%
Self - Sacrificing 75%

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Solitary
(Self, Emotions)

Type Percent
Vigilant 71%
Solitary 79%

Idiosyncratic 39%
Adventurous 45%
Mercurial 44%
Dramatic 25%
Self - Confident 56%
Sensitive 43%
Devoted 39%
Concientous 50%
Leisurely 67%