• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Oldham's Personality Styles

What Oldham Style Best Describes You?

• Total voters

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Vigilant 43%
Solitary 29%
Idiosyncratic 56%
Adventurous 32%
Mercurial 38%
Dramatic 25%
Self - Confident 39%
Sensitive 36%
Devoted 17%
Concientous 50%
Leisurely 78%
Aggressive 25%
Self - Sacrificing 50%

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Edit: Just realized that this is the second time I have taken this test with basically the same results. I'm a solitary soul, apparently, conscientious and vigilant...hey, I'd make a fantastic villain! Why have I NOT been cast in a movie as an evil mastermind?

INFJ...presumably an E-5

Solitary

(Self, Emotions)
Need no one but themselves. Liberated from the drive to impress and please. Remarkably free of the emotions & involvements that distract others.

Solitude: Individuals with the solitary personality style have small need of companionship and are most comfortable alone.
Independence: They are self-contained and do not require interaction with others in order to enjoy their experiences and get on in life.
Sangfroid: Solitary men and women are even-tempered, calm, dispassionate, unsentimental, and unflappable.
Sexual composure: They are not driven by sexual needs. They enjoy sex, but will not suffer in its absence.
Feet on the ground: They are unswayed by either praise or criticism and can confidently come to terms with their own behavior.

Top 4

Solitary 71%
Vigilant 64%
Concientous 56%

The following are tied:

Idiosyncratic 50%
Sensitive 50%
Leisurely 50%

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm a bit surprised so many people here scored higher than Ene on Idiosyncratic, seeing how she (along with greenfairy) are the amazing forum mystics!

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
Type Percent
Vigilant 50%
Solitary 57%
Idiosyncratic 28%
Adventurous 41%
Mercurial 50%
Dramatic 56%
Self - Confident 39%
Sensitive 36%
Devoted 22%
Concientous 39%
Leisurely 78%
Aggressive 25%
Self - Sacrificing 25%

PimpinMcBoltage

Enneagram
Vigilant 29%
Solitary 50%
Idiosyncratic 61%
Adventurous 50%
Mercurial 50%
Dramatic 50%
Self - Confident 56%
Sensitive 57%
Devoted 56%
Concientous 39%
Leisurely 72%
Aggressive 38%
Self - Sacrificing 56%

Voted as the top 3. Sensitive, Idiosyncratic and Leisurely.

lunareclipze

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. Solitary
2. Dramatic
3. Leisurely

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Devoted

(Relationships)
They care, nobody more loving, or concerned of others, happiness comes from fulfillment of other's goals.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Idiosyncratic
(Self, Real World)

Idiosyncratic
(Self, Real World)

Not like anyone else. Dreamers, seekers of the spirit, visionaries, mystics. True originals and they stand out.

Inner life: Idiosyncratic individuals are tuned in to and sustained by their own feelings and belief systems, whether or not others accept or understand theirparticular world view or approach to life.
Own World: They are self-directed and independent, requiring few close relationships.
Own thing: Oblivious to convention, Idiosyncratic individuals create interesting, unusual, often eccentric lifestyle.
Expanded reality: Open to anything, they are interested in the occult, the extrasensory, and the supernatural.
Metaphysics: They are drawn to abstract and speculative thinking.
Outward view: Though they are inner-directed and follow their own hearts and minds, Idiosyncratic men and women are known observers of others, particularlysensitive to how other people react to them.

Just 3 Highest:
Idiosyncratic 67%

Self - Confident 56%

Self - Sacrificing 63%

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Vigilant: Possess an exceptional awareness of their environment, Survivors, antennae, Naturally assume role of social critic/watchdog.

Too complimentary.

Kendrix

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Idiosyncratic, Solitary, Serious with shades of Artistic and Leisurely.

Interesting idea;

It's more like a set of defined traits, Sims 3 style, in that you can clerly answer "yes/no/ a little"

It is an interesting prospect knowing the exact kind of bonkers I might go if I ever fullfilled my lifelong dream of encountering Cthulhu.