• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Free OkCupid version of the official Myers-Briggs test

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
It said ........

You scored 0% on I to E, higher than 3% of your peers.

You scored 5% on N to S, higher than 2% of your peers.

You scored 100% on F to T, higher than 99% of your peers.

You scored 16% on J to P, higher than 8% of your peers.

Chloe

ENFP - The Champion
You scored 64% I to E, 0% N to S, 10% F to T, and 95% J to P!

Havane

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Pretty good test. Better than a lot of other ones out there.

INTJ -The Mastermind

You scored 0% I to E, 11% N to S, 52% F to T, and 32% J to P!

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INFJ - the counselor
You scored 45% I to E, 5% N to S, 10% F to T, and 47% J to P!

i guess i'm feeling INFJ this week, that's the third one so far :huh:

lucibelle

MBTI Type
I__P
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
INTP - the Architect

You scored 0% I to E, 16% N to S, 52% F to T, and 89% J to P!
You are more introverted than extroverted. You are more intuitive than observant, you are more thinking based than feeling based, and you prefer to go with the flow rather than have a routine. The single word to describe your type is the Architect, which belongs to the larger group of rationals. You wish to sculpt the world around you. Others often find you arrogant, yet you have no desire to direct others, only to inform them. You must know the structure of things, and have a voracious appetite for knowledge. You are very rational in everything you do, and probably consider yourself smarter than most.
As a romantic partner, you can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. You may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing your own reactions and feelings as you can get swept up in your own ideas and projects. You want to be appreciated for your ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. You need plenty of time to yourself - therefore your parnter must respect your need for independence and originality.
Your group summary: Rationals (NT)
Your type summary: INTP

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFP - the Healer
You scored 9% I to E, 11% N to S, 38% F to T, and 55% J to P!

You are more introverted than extroverted. You are more intuitive than observant, you are more feeling based than thinking based, and you prefer to go with the flow rather than having a plan. Your type can best be summarized by the word "Healer", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. You have a capacity for caring that is deeper than most. You strive for unity, are fascinated by the battles between good and evil, and can be something of an idealist. Only 1% of the population shares your type.
As a romantic partner, you are usually supprtive and nuturing, however, you have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to you as you are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes you resist confronting your partner directly about problems. When you get angry, you usually blame yourself, rather than your partner. You can also be stubborn and unyielding when you feel you are being criticized or mistreated. You feel the most appreciated when your partner listens to you carefully. You need to be understood. You need to hear your partner express their feelings, the more often, the better. Your group summary: idealists (NF)
Your type summary: INFP

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
INFJ - the counselor

You scored:

27% I to E,

21% N to S,

43% F to T,

47% J to P.

(I keep looking at those effing graphs and the percentages but I honestly have no idea WTF that means right now)(So sleepy...)

At the end of my summary it reads:

"It is also vitally important that your partner be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely".

I'm not kidding when I say I met my ex-husband on that site, and damn those sons of beaches for not having this frickin' test available when they first launched.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENFJ- The Teacher
You scored 100% I to E, 47% N to S, 14% F to T, and 26% J to P!

Your type is known as the teacher, or the educating mentor. You also belong to the larger group, called idealists. You tend to bring out the best in other people. You lead without seeming to do so. People are naturally drawn to you. You expect the very best from people which takes the form of enthusiastic encouragement which is so charming that people try their best not to disappoint you. You share your personality type with 3% of the population.
You need to feel a deep and meaningful connection to your romantic partners, and go to great lengths to understand and please your mate. Harmony is vitally important to you, and you often put others' needs before your own. You have a pretty thin skin and are easily hurt. Although you strive for harmony, when your values or ethics are violated, you can be very emotional, confrontational, and even punishing. However, you are very insightful about the underlying cause of conflicts, and an excellent communicator, so you have the tools to bring about a quick and peaceful resolution as long as you can keep control of your facilities. You want to be appreciated for your thoughtfulness and compassion. You need your partner to make a real effort to get to know you. Above all, you need to be able to express your feelings and have them taken seriously.
Your group summary: idealists (NF)
Your type summary: ENFJ

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENTJ.

Interesting how a lot of you have varying results based on moods. Mine always stay the same. But then, I base my answers on how I usually think/behave. Not how I would at the moment of taking the test.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISFJ-The Protector

You scored 45% I to E, 68% N to S, 29% F to T, and 42% J to P!

Eh, some of the questions about I/E pertained to work... And I am more introverted at work...

G

garbage

INFJ - the counselor

You scored 0% I to E, 16% N to S, 43% F to T, and 45% J to P!

I scored close to 100% E a year ago on this same freakin test

oh well

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP - the Healer

You scored 27% I to E, 5% N to S, 10% F to T, and 84% J to P!

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ -The Mastermind
You scored 0% I to E, 21% N to S, 100% F to T, and 11% J to P!

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I tested INTJ on this one before, but I took it again today after I read the part about using my most natural reaction.

Your result for The LONG Scientific Personality Test ...

INTP - the Architect
You scored 18% I to E, 26% N to S, 62% F to T, and 74% J to P!

You are more introverted than extroverted. You are more intuitive than observant, you are more thinking based than feeling based, and you prefer to go with the flow rather than have a routine. The single word to describe your type is the Architect, which belongs to the larger group of rationals. You wish to sculpt the world around you. Others often find you arrogant, yet you have no desire to direct others, only to inform them. You must know the structure of things, and have a voracious appetite for knowledge. You are very rational in everything you do, and probably consider yourself smarter than most.
As a romantic partner, you can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. You may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing your own reactions and feelings as you can get swept up in your own ideas and projects. You want to be appreciated for your ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. You need plenty of time to yourself - therefore your parnter must respect your need for independence and originality.

SilentNinja

MBTI Type
INFJ
INFJ - The Counselor

You scored 0% I to E, 26% N to S, 24% F to T, and 47% J to P!

Your type is best summed up by the word "counselor", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. Only 2% of the population share your type. You are so empathic that you often know what others need before they know themselves. You are a complex person who can deal with complicated issues and people, almost prefer to, as you love problem solving. You can be something of an idealist or perfectionist, and should try to take yourself a little less seriously.
You are a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging your mate to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because you are so creative, you have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. You need harmony so much that you are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate your ethics. You feel the most appreciated when your partner admires your creativity, trusts your inspirations, and respects your values. It is also vitally important that your partner be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.

chachamaru

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
Your result for The LONG Scientific Personality Test ...
ENFP - The Champion

You scored 55% I to E, 37% N to S, 43% F to T, and 79% J to P!
Your type is known as the Champion type, which is part of the larger group called idealists. Nothing occurs that does not have some deep and ethical significance in your eyes. You see life as an exciting drama. You are very charismatic, yet tend to be too harsh on yourself for not being as genuine as you think you should be. 3% of the population shares your type.
As a romantic partner, you need to talk about what is going on in your life. You are a strong supporter for your partner's efforts to grow and change and be happy. You need to feel that same support from your partner. Expressive, optimistic, and curious, you are eager to enjoy new experiences with your partner, whom you wish to be your confidant and soul mate, as well as play mate. You are uncomfortable sharing negative emotion, though, and tend to withdraw from confrontation and process your feelings privately. You feel most loved when your partner appreciates your creativity, accepts your uniqueness, and sees you as the compassionate person you are. You need to hear your partner tell you how much you mean to them and would love if they did thoughtful spontaneous things to demonstrate it.
Your type summary: ENFP

I still on that stupid T/F fence.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
INTP - the Architect

You scored 0% I to E, 16% N to S, 57% F to T, and 63% J to P

100% I seems bit weird to me, imo it should be more like 65-70%. I to E questions were bit weird imo

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFJ- The Teacher
You scored 82% I to E, 21% N to S, 24% F to T, and 37% J to P!
Your type is known as the teacher, or the educating mentor. You also belong to the larger group, called idealists. You tend to bring out the best in other people. You lead without seeming to do so. People are naturally drawn to you. You expect the very best from people which takes the form of enthusiastic encouragement which is so charming that people try their best not to disappoint you. You share your personality type with 3% of the population.
You need to feel a deep and meaningful connection to your romantic partners, and go to great lengths to understand and please your mate. Harmony is vitally important to you, and you often put others' needs before your own. You have a pretty thin skin and are easily hurt. Although you strive for harmony, when your values or ethics are violated, you can be very emotional, confrontational, and even punishing. However, you are very insightful about the underlying cause of conflicts, and an excellent communicator, so you have the tools to bring about a quick and peaceful resolution as long as you can keep control of your facilities. You want to be appreciated for your thoughtfulness and compassion. You need your partner to make a real effort to get to know you. Above all, you need to be able to express your feelings and have them taken seriously.
Your type summary: ENFJ

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENFP - The Champion

i came out pretty close J/P in this test, i think because i automatically try to balance my P tendencies (eg i know if i don't have a deadline i probably won't get anything done) :laugh: