User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

ISFJ-The Protector

You scored 45% I to E, 68% N to S, 29% F to T, and 42% J to P!

Eh, some of the questions about I/E pertained to work... And I am more introverted at work...

garbage

INFJ - the counselor

You scored 0% I to E, 16% N to S, 43% F to T, and 45% J to P!
    I scored close to 100% E a year ago on this same freakin test

oh well

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

INFP - the Healer

You scored 27% I to E, 5% N to S, 10% F to T, and 84% J to P!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

INTJ -The Mastermind
    You scored 0% I to E, 21% N to S, 100% F to T, and 11% J to P!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

I tested INTJ on this one before, but I took it again today after I read the part about using my most natural reaction.

Your result for The LONG Scientific Personality Test ...

INTP - the Architect
    You scored 18% I to E, 26% N to S, 62% F to T, and 74% J to P!

You are more introverted than extroverted. You are more intuitive than observant, you are more thinking based than feeling based, and you prefer to go with the flow rather than have a routine. The single word to describe your type is the Architect, which belongs to the larger group of rationals. You wish to sculpt the world around you. Others often find you arrogant, yet you have no desire to direct others, only to inform them. You must know the structure of things, and have a voracious appetite for knowledge. You are very rational in everything you do, and probably consider yourself smarter than most.
    As a romantic partner, you can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. You may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing your own reactions and feelings as you can get swept up in your own ideas and projects. You want to be appreciated for your ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. You need plenty of time to yourself - therefore your parnter must respect your need for independence and originality.

MBTI
    INFJ

INFJ - The Counselor

You scored 0% I to E, 26% N to S, 24% F to T, and 47% J to P!

Your type is best summed up by the word "counselor", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. Only 2% of the population share your type. You are so empathic that you often know what others need before they know themselves. You are a complex person who can deal with complicated issues and people, almost prefer to, as you love problem solving. You can be something of an idealist or perfectionist, and should try to take yourself a little less seriously.
    You are a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging your mate to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because you are so creative, you have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. You need harmony so much that you are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate your ethics. You feel the most appreciated when your partner admires your creativity, trusts your inspirations, and respects your values. It is also vitally important that your partner be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    EXPP

Your result for The LONG Scientific Personality Test ...
    ENFP - The Champion

You scored 55% I to E, 37% N to S, 43% F to T, and 79% J to P!
    Your type is known as the Champion type, which is part of the larger group called idealists. Nothing occurs that does not have some deep and ethical significance in your eyes. You see life as an exciting drama. You are very charismatic, yet tend to be too harsh on yourself for not being as genuine as you think you should be. 3% of the population shares your type.
    As a romantic partner, you need to talk about what is going on in your life. You are a strong supporter for your partner's efforts to grow and change and be happy. You need to feel that same support from your partner. Expressive, optimistic, and curious, you are eager to enjoy new experiences with your partner, whom you wish to be your confidant and soul mate, as well as play mate. You are uncomfortable sharing negative emotion, though, and tend to withdraw from confrontation and process your feelings privately. You feel most loved when your partner appreciates your creativity, accepts your uniqueness, and sees you as the compassionate person you are. You need to hear your partner tell you how much you mean to them and would love if they did thoughtful spontaneous things to demonstrate it.
    Your group summary: idealists (NF)
    Your type summary: ENFP

I still on that stupid T/F fence.
    a cat is fine too

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

INTP - the Architect

You scored 0% I to E, 16% N to S, 57% F to T, and 63% J to P

100% I seems bit weird to me, imo it should be more like 65-70%. I to E questions were bit weird imo
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

ENFJ- The Teacher
    You scored 82% I to E, 21% N to S, 24% F to T, and 37% J to P!
    Your type is known as the teacher, or the educating mentor. You also belong to the larger group, called idealists. You tend to bring out the best in other people. You lead without seeming to do so. People are naturally drawn to you. You expect the very best from people which takes the form of enthusiastic encouragement which is so charming that people try their best not to disappoint you. You share your personality type with 3% of the population.
    You need to feel a deep and meaningful connection to your romantic partners, and go to great lengths to understand and please your mate. Harmony is vitally important to you, and you often put others' needs before your own. You have a pretty thin skin and are easily hurt. Although you strive for harmony, when your values or ethics are violated, you can be very emotional, confrontational, and even punishing. However, you are very insightful about the underlying cause of conflicts, and an excellent communicator, so you have the tools to bring about a quick and peaceful resolution as long as you can keep control of your facilities. You want to be appreciated for your thoughtfulness and compassion. You need your partner to make a real effort to get to know you. Above all, you need to be able to express your feelings and have them taken seriously.
    Your group summary: idealists (NF)
    Your type summary: ENFJ

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

ENFP - The Champion

i came out pretty close J/P in this test, i think because i automatically try to balance my P tendencies (eg i know if i don't have a deadline i probably won't get anything done)