User Tag List

First 34567 Last

It said ........

You scored 0% on I to E, higher than 3% of your peers.

You scored 5% on N to S, higher than 2% of your peers.

You scored 100% on F to T, higher than 99% of your peers.

You scored 16% on J to P, higher than 8% of your peers.

ENFP - The Champion
    You scored 64% I to E, 0% N to S, 10% F to T, and 95% J to P!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Pretty good test. Better than a lot of other ones out there.

INTJ -The Mastermind

You scored 0% I to E, 11% N to S, 52% F to T, and 32% J to P!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

INFJ - the counselor
    You scored 45% I to E, 5% N to S, 10% F to T, and 47% J to P!

i guess i'm feeling INFJ this week, that's the third one so far

MBTI
    I__P
    Enneagram
    4 sp

INTP - the Architect

You scored 0% I to E, 16% N to S, 52% F to T, and 89% J to P!
    You are more introverted than extroverted. You are more intuitive than observant, you are more thinking based than feeling based, and you prefer to go with the flow rather than have a routine. The single word to describe your type is the Architect, which belongs to the larger group of rationals. You wish to sculpt the world around you. Others often find you arrogant, yet you have no desire to direct others, only to inform them. You must know the structure of things, and have a voracious appetite for knowledge. You are very rational in everything you do, and probably consider yourself smarter than most.
    As a romantic partner, you can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. You may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing your own reactions and feelings as you can get swept up in your own ideas and projects. You want to be appreciated for your ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. You need plenty of time to yourself - therefore your parnter must respect your need for independence and originality.
    Your group summary: Rationals (NT)
    Your type summary: INTP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Teh annoying/boring.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

INFP - the Healer
    You scored 9% I to E, 11% N to S, 38% F to T, and 55% J to P!

You are more introverted than extroverted. You are more intuitive than observant, you are more feeling based than thinking based, and you prefer to go with the flow rather than having a plan. Your type can best be summarized by the word "Healer", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. You have a capacity for caring that is deeper than most. You strive for unity, are fascinated by the battles between good and evil, and can be something of an idealist. Only 1% of the population shares your type.
    As a romantic partner, you are usually supprtive and nuturing, however, you have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to you as you are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes you resist confronting your partner directly about problems. When you get angry, you usually blame yourself, rather than your partner. You can also be stubborn and unyielding when you feel you are being criticized or mistreated. You feel the most appreciated when your partner listens to you carefully. You need to be understood. You need to hear your partner express their feelings, the more often, the better. Your group summary: idealists (NF)
    Your type summary: INFP

MBTI
    ENTP

ya right...everybody's 100%

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

INFJ - the counselor

You scored:

27% I to E,

21% N to S,

43% F to T,

47% J to P.

(I keep looking at those effing graphs and the percentages but I honestly have no idea WTF that means right now)(So sleepy...)

At the end of my summary it reads:

"It is also vitally important that your partner be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely".

I'm not kidding when I say I met my ex-husband on that site, and damn those sons of beaches for not having this frickin' test available when they first launched.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

ENFJ- The Teacher
    You scored 100% I to E, 47% N to S, 14% F to T, and 26% J to P!

Your type is known as the teacher, or the educating mentor. You also belong to the larger group, called idealists. You tend to bring out the best in other people. You lead without seeming to do so. People are naturally drawn to you. You expect the very best from people which takes the form of enthusiastic encouragement which is so charming that people try their best not to disappoint you. You share your personality type with 3% of the population.
    You need to feel a deep and meaningful connection to your romantic partners, and go to great lengths to understand and please your mate. Harmony is vitally important to you, and you often put others' needs before your own. You have a pretty thin skin and are easily hurt. Although you strive for harmony, when your values or ethics are violated, you can be very emotional, confrontational, and even punishing. However, you are very insightful about the underlying cause of conflicts, and an excellent communicator, so you have the tools to bring about a quick and peaceful resolution as long as you can keep control of your facilities. You want to be appreciated for your thoughtfulness and compassion. You need your partner to make a real effort to get to know you. Above all, you need to be able to express your feelings and have them taken seriously.
    Your group summary: idealists (NF)
    Your type summary: ENFJ
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

ENTJ.

Interesting how a lot of you have varying results based on moods. Mine always stay the same. But then, I base my answers on how I usually think/behave. Not how I would at the moment of taking the test.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg