Senior Member Just another ISTJ's Avatar
    MBTI
    IsTj
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ISTP

ISTJ
    You scored 18% I to E, 63% N to S, 52% F to T, and 18% J to P!

Recent personal events may had an impact on the whole F/T thing. I suspect a re-take a few months from now will lean substantially more towards T like usual.

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram

INTJ -The Mastermind
    You scored 9% I to E, 37% N to S, 67% F to T, and 26% J to P!
    INxJ
    Enneagram 5
    RLOEI, Inquisitive

MBTI
    INTJ

ISTJ - The Inspector

You scored 9% I to E, 58% N to S, 76% F to T, and 37% J to P!

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

ISTP
    You scored 18% I to E, 68% N to S, 81% F to T, and 58% J to P!
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    NiTi
    Socionics
    EII

INFJ - the counselor

You scored 27% I to E, 21% N to S, 24% F to T, and 37% J to P!

Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Your result for The LONG Scientific Personality Test ...

ISTJ - The Inspector
    You scored 0% I to E, 68% N to S, 81% F to T, and 5% J to P!

Your type is known as the inspector, and the single word that describes your is superdependable. You also belong to the larger group of guardians. You look carefully at the people and institutions around you and notice every last detail. You feel it is up to you to make sure those around you uphold certain standards of attitude and conduct. You are down to earth, with a distaste for fanciful things. You prefer things practical to new-fangled. Your word is your bond. You have no problem with detail. You share your type with 10% of the population.
    As a romantic partner, you are dependable and predictable. You usually like things done in very specific ways. You tend to appreciate tradition, and you work hard to achieve goals. You have trouble sharing your feelings, though. In your eagerness to be organized and productive, you can also be unwilling to examine or embrace alternative points of view. You like to be appreciated for your practical contributions, your common sense, and the efforts you make to keep your life on track. You like to be thanked often, both informally and formally and are most likely to be upset when your partner forgets a tradition you hold dear, such as an anniversary.
    Johari Nohari

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

ESFP - The Performer

You scored 86% I to E, 71% N to S, 38% F to T, and 79% J to P!
    Your type is called the performer, and you very much feel "all the world's a stage". Your type is part of a larger category called experiencers or artisans. You are playful and funloving, and wish to help all those around you lighten up. You radiate warmth and optimism. Your motto is "eat, drink, and be merry". You share your type with over 10% of the population. You don't like to be alone - ever, if possible. You are always up on what is new and hot.
    As a romantic partner, you are fun and affectionate, leading an active life full of friends. You are naturually happy-go-lucky and supportive of your partner. You dislike confrontation, and will avoid conflict discussion at all costs. You tend to let things go, hoping they go away on their own. You feel most appreciated when your partner is affectionate and acknowledges the good deeds you do, but doesn't make a particularly big deal out of them.
    Your group summary: Experiencers (sp)<
    Your Type Summary: ESFP
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Same...haha I'm on that site XD

INTJ

garbage

When the phone rings do you...
    • Hurry to get it first
    • Hope someone else will answer
    how the hell is this relevant in the age of individual cellphones

oh well

Your result for The LONG Scientific Personality Test ...
    INFJ - the counselor

You scored 18% I to E, 0% N to S, 29% F to T, and 32% J to P!
    Your type is best summed up by the word "counselor", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. Only 2% of the population share your type. You are so empathic that you often know what others need before they know themselves. You are a complex person who can deal with complicated issues and people, almost prefer to, as you love problem solving. You can be something of an idealist or perfectionist, and should try to take yourself a little less seriously.
    You are a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging your mate to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because you are so creative, you have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. You need harmony so much that you are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate your ethics. You feel the most appreciated when your partner admires your creativity, trusts your inspirations, and respects your values. It is also vitally important that your partner be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.
    Your group summary: idealists (NF)
    Your type summary: INFJ