User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 71

  1. #11
    From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,456

    Default

    INFJ
    You scored 0% I to E, 5% N to S, 38% F to T, and 0% J to P!

    I took this a couple weeks ago and got INTJ, which could be due to tertiary Ti coming out in full force at that moment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Johari/Nohari

    “Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche




  2. #12
    L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    1,220

    Default

    ISTJ - The Inspector
    You scored 18% I to E, 89% N to S, 100% F to T, and 11% J to P!

    Your type is known as the inspector, and the single word that describes your is superdependable. You also belong to the larger group of guardians. You look carefully at the people and institutions around you and notice every last detail. You feel it is up to you to make sure those around you uphold certain standards of attitude and conduct. You are down to earth, with a distaste for fanciful things. You prefer things practical to new-fangled. Your word is your bond. You have no problem with detail. You share your type with 10% of the population.
    As a romantic partner, you are dependable and predictable. You usually like things done in very specific ways. You tend to appreciate tradition, and you work hard to achieve goals. You have trouble sharing your feelings, though. In your eagerness to be organized and productive, you can also be unwilling to examine or embrace alternative points of view. You like to be appreciated for your practical contributions, your common sense, and the efforts you make to keep your life on track. You like to be thanked often, both informally and formally and are most likely to be upset when your partner forgets a tradition you hold dear, such as an anniversary.

    "An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo



    LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

  3. #13
    No Cigar Litvyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    ENTJ.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    255

    Default

    who would have thought ....

    INFJ - the counselor

    You scored 9% I to E, 16% N to S, 19% F to T, and 26% J to P!
    Your type is best summed up by the word "counselor", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. Only 2% of the population share your type. You are so empathic that you often know what others need before they know themselves. You are a complex person who can deal with complicated issues and people, almost prefer to, as you love problem solving. You can be something of an idealist or perfectionist, and should try to take yourself a little less seriously.
    You are a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging your mate to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because you are so creative, you have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. You need harmony so much that you are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate your ethics. You feel the most appreciated when your partner admires your creativity, trusts your inspirations, and respects your values. It is also vitally important that your partner be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.
    Your group summary: idealists (NF)

  5. #15
    Probably Most Brilliant Craft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    1,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeafAndSky View Post
    The result was ENFP.

    (ENFP was what I got in the career development class back in 2008; INTJ in a 70s college psychology class; INFP in the child-rearing years; ISFP fits very well lately. One thing's for sure, you can't say I stagnate.)
    I say rubbish. You're not calm quiet pushover type one day and loud bossy type another. People do things because of a preference. If you're "ALL" then you have no personality.

    It's not whether you stagnate or not, it's whether you truly know your natural self or not. In this case, I believe you don't.

  6. #16
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    I say rubbish. You're not calm quiet pushover type one day and loud bossy type another. People do things because of a preference. If you're "ALL" then you have no personality.

    It's not whether you stagnate or not, it's whether you truly know your natural self or not. In this case, I believe you don't.


    I was going to make a venn diagram, but that would be too easy
    5 3 9

  7. #17
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    I say rubbish. You're not calm quiet pushover type one day and loud bossy type another. People do things because of a preference. If you're "ALL" then you have no personality.

    It's not whether you stagnate or not, it's whether you truly know your natural self or not. In this case, I believe you don't.
    I think it's a lot more logical to have a switch on I/E than to have a 't' considering the same functions are used with I/E, which is not the case with T/F.

    Also, you're wrong. No offense. I feel very much hermit-like one day and in need of company the next. I don't have a preference, just moodswings. People can suck and people can be great. If there's one thing that isn't static, it's that, ime. Just because it is something you don't relate to, doesn't mean it isn't possible.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  8. #18
    4x9 cascadeco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    4 so/sp
    Posts
    6,931

    Default

    *shrug* Doesn't really surprise me; T/F were always the closest dichotomy for me

    INTJ -The Mastermind
    You scored 9% I to E, 11% N to S, 52% F to T, and 16% J to P!
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

    My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

  9. #19
    Probably Most Brilliant Craft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    1,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    I think it's a lot more logical to have a switch on I/E than to have a 't' considering the same functions are used with I/E, which is not the case with T/F.

    Also, you're wrong. No offense. I feel very much hermit-like one day and in need of company the next. I don't have a preference, just moodswings. People can suck and people can be great. If there's one thing that isn't static, it's that, ime. Just because it is something you don't relate to, doesn't mean it isn't possible.
    The problem is the mix of external factors and natural preference(which is also a "mix" of several internal factors(mood swings)). For example, I know I am an introvert yet why is it that I want people around me at a time and another alone?

    Why do I just want to suck in information, and at a different time be bothered by it? Why do I judge quick and yet judge slow? It's because of the several other reasons unrelated to natural preference. (e.g. societal conformity, logic of decisions, value of things etc.) But overall, our tendency, in regards to our behavioral pattern, is affected dominantly by our natural preference; Overall meaning without the factor of "forceful" decisions.

    There are also indirect reasons of extroversion/introversion and perhaps our 2nd cognitive function could serve as a factor in that.

    My introversion does not mean I want to be a hermit. I'd consider it but personal relations is not "trash" to me. Yet interaction(Ne/Se/Fe/Te) will still be inferior to my dominant reflection.

    You're wrong
    That is, in your opinion.

    The problem is the probability of your actions. The problem is "probability", "tendency" and "overall preference". It is never ultimate, it is not absolute, and therefore difficult to quantify.

    Obviously, I lack knowledge to declare, what I do have is enough possibility to imply.

  10. #20
    Senior Member LeafAndSky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Posts
    308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    I say rubbish. You're not calm quiet pushover type one day and loud bossy type another. People do things because of a preference. If you're "ALL" then you have no personality.

    It's not whether you stagnate or not, it's whether you truly know your natural self or not. In this case, I believe you don't.
    So maybe I have no personality. I wonder if that's possible. (Think about it: out of the 6.8 billion people on the planet, probably some of those people test midpoint on three or even four scales, and tests would regularly give quite differing results for the same person.)

    [One little side point about your dichotomy above: calm and quiet doesn't have to mean pushover, nor does loud have to include bossy.]

    MBTI assumes that personality doesn't change over decades, which I'm not sure is an accurate assessment of what it is to be human.

    Anyway, speaking theoretically, of course, do you have any suggestions or opinions on how people would go about improving the ability to "truly know your natural self"? I don't have much work today -- scheduled work, at least -- so maybe in addition to that great organic brunch and the pile of laundry and Pilates and a writing project, today can be about an increasingly lovely Naturalness.

Similar Threads

  1. King of the Hill Myers Briggs
    By BatmanFanatic in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2016, 02:01 AM
  2. Why the Myers-Briggs test is totally meaningless
    By Null in forum Typology Videos and RSS Feeds
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-18-2015, 10:14 PM
  3. Have we all been duped by the Myers-Briggs test?
    By 93JC in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-12-2014, 02:38 PM
  4. Strict separation between introverted and extraverted versions of the same function?
    By tcda in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 07:51 PM
  5. personalized versions of the archetypes.
    By Gabe in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 11:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO