123 Last

MBTI
    INtj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTJ

Default What Colour is Your Aura?

Find out what your aura color is and examine its traits : Your Aura
    This app currently only supports Internet Explorer.

• 98 short questions
    • broken into in 7 bookmarkable sections, so you can stop and restart as desired
    • test takes about 15 minutes

My results:

your aura is Crystal.

Crystals are healers. They are private, spiritual, readers, socially awkward, rehearsed, shy, retiring, proper, misunderstood and unappreciated. They can seem fragile.

Crystals are natural healers. They utilize energy to transform light into healing rays. They become the medium or the conduit through which healing passes. They are able to increase their personal, physical power to the point where they are able to cleanse the minds and souls so that physical healing can follow. Their biggest challenge is learning how to cope with the gift of healing. In order not to attract attention to themselves, Crystals become the chameleons of the spectrum, assimilating other colors into their aura in order to hide or protect themselves. They clutter up their own energy field when they do this, bringing harm to themselves. This act also confuses others. The challenge for Crystals is to learn to know themselves and what their special gifts are so that they do not have to disguise themselves through emotional camouflage.
    To see a world in a grain of sand,
    And a heaven in a wild flower,
    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And eternity in an hour

~William Blake

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    ~Albert Einstein

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

it says it just works with internet explorer. :/
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INtj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    it says it just works with internet explorer. :/
    Thank you Lady X for your comment. I edit original post and included that information. Thanks again.
    To see a world in a grain of sand,
    And a heaven in a wild flower,
    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And eternity in an hour

~William Blake

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    ~Albert Einstein

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

A few years ago someone made an ayra picture of me, and it was orange and green with a little white spot. Didn't make any sense.

your aura is Magenta.

Magentas are jesters. They are zany, spontaneous, offbeat, outrageous, physical, innovative, in the here-and-now, inventors, attention-seekers. Sometimes they're loners.

The key to understanding the Magenta Personality Spectrum’s color is their unwillingness to conform to the expectations and norms set by society. These individuals seek to express their individuality by using, with creativity and flair, the belongings and raw materials at their disposal. Because they look at life through a Magenta filter, they tend to be viewed as the nonconformists of the spectrum.

The single most difficult thing for a Magenta is to understand the difference between commitment and entrapment. For a Magenta to be locked into a nine-to-five job, to be married and have children, and to run a household, would be a form of insanity. They need to learn to create for themselves a lifestyle that works for them and does not impinge on the sensibilities of others. Magentas revitalize our concept of creativity by offering a new perspective, opening new vistas and exploring new points of departure.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I got overlapping colours.

Magentas are jesters. They are zany, spontaneous, offbeat, outrageous, physical, innovative, in the here-and-now, inventors, attention-seekers. Sometimes they're loners.

The key to understanding the Magenta Personality Spectrum’s color is their unwillingness to conform to the expectations and norms set by society. These individuals seek to express their individuality by using, with creativity and flair, the belongings and raw materials at their disposal. Because they look at life through a Magenta filter, they tend to be viewed as the nonconformists of the spectrum.

The single most difficult thing for a Magenta is to understand the difference between commitment and entrapment. For a Magenta to be locked into a nine-to-five job, to be married and have children, and to run a household, would be a form of insanity. They need to learn to create for themselves a lifestyle that works for them and does not impinge on the sensibilities of others. Magentas revitalize our concept of creativity by offering a new perspective, opening new vistas and exploring new points of departure.

Lavenders are the dreamers and artists. They are in-tune with alternate realities, escapists, solitary, intuitive, emotional, daydreamers.

Dreamer, drifter, fantasizer - these are the words that best describe the Lavender. They first see the shifting layers of shape, form, and pattern that make up designs. The Lavenders dissolve and recombine these designs to create new structures and concepts. To see what a Lavender sees one must seek out bird shapes in the clouds and divas in the garden. With heightened abilities to see other dimensions within their mind's eye, Lavenders are open to exploring alternate realities-the realities that exist in science fiction and dreams. The challenge for Lavender is to stay in this, our reality, physically and emotionally. For them, it is much easier to live in the world of fantasy than to coexist with modern technology. Lavenders need to develop ways of using the images, ideas, and themes they experience in their dreams and fantasies to create a rich new fabric of legend, fable, and art for others.

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

i got crystal. what is an aura?
    Enneagram 5w4.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Reds are cowboys. They are physical, bold, lusty, rugged, realistic, tactile, literal and confident. They can be rough around the edges.

Physical and sexual expression is the hallmark of a Red. The key to success for Reds is to act on what they know about physical reality and the tangible environment. Reds are literal in their interpretation of what goes on around them. They are not abstract thinkers: for them, a table is a table, period. They are comfortable and safe in the world of nature and the elements. They pursue life with gusto, verve and courage.

The most powerful aspect of Reds is their ability to be in the world, to manage the aspects and realities of everyday living with self-confidence and assurance. Their gift is the respect and awe they have for the majesty and might of nature. They seem to understand their role in the equation of humans and physical reality. Whether they are riding out a hurricane, rescuing a person from a burning building, or living their own lives, Reds love being here.

well, I suppose it was to be expected when I answered questions like "YES! I NEED to do something physical!"
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

I am Mental Tan! Whoa that was a long quiz.

Mental Tans are the scientists. They are methodical, rational, mental, patient, statistical, reasoning, sequential, leaders by logic, meticulous and clinical.

The key to happiness and success for Mental Tans is in: understanding the process of intuition. They must journey from cold logic into the unknown of metaphysics. They can accomplish this task only if they are willing to become risk takers. Part of this journey involves learning to leap from the position of physical, mental, and emotional safety into the realm of the unknown. This means having faith and trusting their intuition.

In order to he able to let go of the safe and secure, Mental Tans must recognize that their feelings and emotions are the gateway to intuition. They can gain access to the realm of hunches only by getting in touch with and feeling those emotions. They need to learn how to express their feelings authentically without trying to rationalize them away. As they relinquish their need to know," larger and larger possibilities open up to them. They begin to understand that the leap faith is not a free fall into disaster and chaos.
    I don't like the advice it gives, and my intuition is telling me that it is trying to trick me. haha! take that! Why did it take a hundred questions to produce something so short and simple?
    5 3 9

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Cecilia, your aura is Physical Tan.

Physical Tans are soldiers and boyscouts. They are independent, responsible, sober, cautious, deliberate, calculated, dignified, reticent, individualistice and physical. They can be rigid and inflexible.

Physical Tans are one of the three Eclipse Colors. An eclipse is different from an overlay. To have an eclipse in the aura means that the individual has two bands of color that completely surround the body, one outside the other. These two colors are interpreted as one color. This distinctive color pairing has its own character and personality style; it is not a marriage of the characteristics of the two colors that make up the combination. The two colors that make up Physical Tan arc Mental Tan and Green. While Mental Tan and Green are both in the Mental Family of colors, the eclipse combination of the colors produces personality and character traits similar to those of the Yellow. Therefore, Physical Tan is one of the Physical (body) Personality Spectrums colors. Physical Tans experience themselves as the physical center of the three-dimensional world that surrounds them. Their bodies behave like sonar sensing devices. They are constantly sending out signals and absorbing the echoes, translating the messages physically so that they can then process them mentally. The strength of this color combination is that both components are independent, responsible, and willing to be their own authority. This means that people with this Eclipse Colour tend to stand back and observe what is going on before they commit themselves. However, once committed, they are self starters and initiators. They have a sense of their own individualism, which they hold as sacRed.

The greatest challenge for a Physical Tan is to develop flexibility. Their experience of life has reinforced their belief that in order to beloved, they must perform according to other people's expectations. To a Physical Tan, this means that they must carry out a task, fulfill an agreement, or deliver a product before they can experience acceptance and love. This tends to make them rigid and inflexible in their expectations of themselves and others. By understanding their own nature, they can come to know that there is a place for them in life, where they will have autonomy within the system.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric