• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Colour is Your Aura?

Jaguar

Your aura is Firefox. You are fiery, foxy, and are attracted to alliteration.

Firefoxes are bright, extremely warm, and independent. In fact, they are too independent to bother with Internet Explorer.

Firefoxes are the personality spectrum color that most clearly aligns with humor. With humor transmuting everything into something manageable, few things in life are a challenge to them; thus, we can dispense with the standard 'challenges' paragraph.

The challenge, instead, would apply to people coming in contact with a Firefox. Fire is a great equalizer. People might want to realize that the Firefox's keen interest in them is a simply a keen interest in everyone, and not that kind of interest. Unless, of course, it is.

Hey, that's my aura! :laugh:

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
I got yellow

Yellows are the children - playful, sunny, joyous, active, physical, leaders by example, friendly, trusting and childlike. They can have an addictive personality.

Yellows are those people most affected by the body's sensitive biochemical balance. When they are not careful, they are susceptible to physical addiction-bodily cravings. Yellows need to learn to recognize and act on the signals their bodies send them.

The best way for Yellows to measure their own success is by the amount of joy they are experiencing in life. It is when they experience joy that Yellows come to know God. To experience joy is to be congruent with one's inner being and to express it appropriately at work and play. Of all the colors, it is the Yellows' obligation to organize their lives so that everything they do gives them personal satisfaction. It is by this example that they teach.

_dp

MBTI Type
enfj
Enneagram
1w2
I'm a nurturing Tan
bit hard to say how these colours work o_O hrmm

JFrombaugh

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I initially got overlapping Lavender and Crystal. Both describe me rather well, but after reading the detailed descriptions of each, I saw that Lavender was more accurate. Crystal had a couple specific parts that didn't sound at all like me...

Lavenders are the dreamers and artists. They are in-tune with alternate realities, escapists, solitary, intuitive, emotional, daydreamers.

Dreamer, drifter, fantasizer - these are the words that best describe the Lavender. They first see the shifting layers of shape, form, and pattern that make up designs. The Lavenders dissolve and recombine these designs to create new structures and concepts. To see what a Lavender sees one must seek out bird shapes in the clouds and divas in the garden. With heightened abilities to see other dimensions within their mind's eye, Lavenders are open to exploring alternate realities-the realities that exist in science fiction and dreams. The challenge for Lavender is to stay in this, our reality, physically and emotionally. For them, it is much easier to live in the world of fantasy than to coexist with modern technology. Lavenders need to develop ways of using the images, ideas, and themes they experience in their dreams and fantasies to create a rich new fabric of legend, fable, and art for others.

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
A book told me I was Indigo, but this test tells me I am green... I like green better, so I agree with this test! Even though the description is kind of off. (green seems to be very INTJ)
:D:yes:

Second place is violet (ENTX). Third place is Mental Tan (ISTP). Huh! Maybe I was just not feeling very feelerish today :eek:

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I'd count it among my blessings that I can't see them. Knowing everyone's personality type just from looking at them? I don't know how Jack Flak lives with himself. :D

I've heard whispers about this Jack character - never met him though as, apparently, he's been banned. His legacy was pulled from the stone long before my time.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
His legacy was pulled from the stone long before my time.

Totally untrue. There's a still active thread in the graveyard called "Jack Who" if you'd like to read his legacy.

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
I've heard whispers about this Jack character - never met him though as, apparently, he's been banned. His legacy was pulled from the stone long before my time.
I'm told he has his own private forum in the bowels of the internet...

Totally untrue. There's a still active thread in the graveyard called "Jack Who" if you'd like to read his legacy.
I got the impression that that was Victor's blog.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Violet are the visonaries and the leaders of the spectrum. They are spiritual, driven, motivated, dedicated, responsible, charismatic big-picture-types. They can also be curmedgeons.

* Hooray! Hooray! an ENTJ!! I almost got all types now :D

Violets are the Personality Spectrums color that is most nearly aligned with the psychic, emotional, and spiritual balance in operation on the planet at this time. They have not only the opportunity but also the resources to make their lives count for something, to make a significant difference to our collective future.

* What the...?? This is nonsense.

The key that opens the door to a Violet's potential is the understanding that they are the visionaries of the world to come, the ones who can see the plants of tomorrow in the seeds of today. They need to understand their purpose and translate their abilities into action. They need to identify those changes in society that will have positive impact on our future, and they must then be willing to work toward implementing those changes.

The single most difficult thing for a Violet to do is to learn to live without guilt. This sense of guilt stems from the self-criticism that demands that the Violet do it better, faster, and now! This creates so much remorse, recrimination. and self-hate that a Violet is almost immobilized. The secret for Violets is to focus so clearly on the vision of the future that the mistakes and mishaps of today are diminished by the bright promises of the future.

* But my real aura is Infrared, me being a 36°C black radiator. Anyone with a sprectrometer can see this.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I R INDIGO CHYLDE

Indigos are truth-tellers. They are quiet, alert, spiritual, inquisitive, patient, determined, guiltless, stubborn and honest. They can be blunt.

The reality of our world is a shifting, evolving, dynamic energy field. As part of this ecosystem, humanity is growing and developing. As the needs of the whole shift, changes need to be made in the parts that make up that whole. So it is with the auras. A new color-Indigos emerged, with skills, talents; and physical characteristics significantly different from those of the other colors. At this time, most Indigos are still children or young adults. I see Indigo children as a new color invested with new talents and abilities that will be necessary for our evolution. These children have unique characteristics for which we can only guess the purpose.

Parents of Indigo children have a special challenge-how to nurture and cultivate their unique children while at the same time helping them exist in the mainstream of contemporary society. The parents of some of these Indigo children will love and support their differences. Other Indigos will not be so lucky. In this chapter, I will be putting forth what I know intuitively about these children.

The significant thing about Indigos is that they have leadership capabilities unlike those we have heretofore experienced. They understand what it means to be a fully actualized human being without having been taught that concept.

The most difficult thing for an Indigo to develop is patience and forbearance. Because they seem to have already grasped what it means to be authentic, they have little tolerance for others who struggle with this issue. Indigos are not without compassion. However, their form of compassion is to give other human beings time and space enough to find their own answers, to come to their own resolutions.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is bizarre....to-do lists are the antithesis of all I stand for! :tongue:

orangeappled, your aura is Green.

Greens are strategists. They are analytical, organizers, planners, mental, abstract, inventors of the to-do list. They can be unfeeling.

Intellectually intense, and able to pare an idea to the bone-these are attributes of an analytical Green. Greens measure their own worth by their ability to be productive, generating countless ideas and projects, and by their creative ability, which allows them to devise innovative, workable solutions to problems. They are the planners, organizers, and strategists of the Personality Spectrums.

Their greatest fear is that what they create and produce will not be good enough and they will be found lacking. This low sense of self-esteem leads Greens into an emotional box canyon where being perfect is seen as necessary to earn the love and respect of those around them. The major lesson that all Greens must learn is that life can be easy, elegant, and fun, but if they wish to live that kind of life, they must give up their emotional need to be perfect.