User Tag List

First 5678 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

The test was a tad bit too religiously oriented for my taste.

----------------------------------

entropie, you have overlapping results.

You can leave it as is, or you can choose which colour you feel best suits you.

Read through the appropriate colours in the left menu:

Examine traits of this colour, or

Examine other colours

then make your choice from the list here:

Your overlapping colours are:

-----------------------------------
    Mental Tan ( Scientist ):

Mental Tans are the scientists. They are methodical, rational, mental, patient, statistical, reasoning, sequential, leaders by logic, meticulous and clinical.

The key to happiness and success for Mental Tans is in: understanding the process of intuition. They must journey from cold logic into the unknown of metaphysics. They can accomplish this task only if they are willing to become risk takers. Part of this journey involves learning to leap from the position of physical. mental, and emotional safety into the realm of the unknown. This means having faith and trusting their intuition.

In order to he able to let go of the safe and secure, Mental Tans must recognize that their feelings and emotions are the gateway to intuition. They can gain access to the realm of hunches only by getting in touch with and feeling those emotions. They need to learn how to express their feelings authentically without trying to rationalize them away. As they relinquish their need to know," larger and larger possibilities open up to them. They begin to understand that the leap faith is not a free fall into disaster and chaos.

-------------------------------------

Nurturing Tan ( Volunteer ):

Nurturing Tans are the pillars of their community. They are helpers, volunteers, believers in brotherhood, dedicated, tenacious, service-oriented, unselfish, self-effacing, communicative and mental.

Nurturing Tans are another of the Eclipse Colors in the Personality Spectrums system. The color closest to their body is Mental Tan. Outside the Mental Tan and completely encircling their body is a band of Blue. These two colors combine many of the characteristics of both the Mental Family of colors and the Emotional/Spiritual Family of colors. However, a Nurturing Tan has a distinctly different motivation from either of these two colors alone, with personality and character traits unique to this color.

The driving force of the Nurturing Tans, the mission that gives their lives meaning, is the concept of brotherhood. They demonstrate their commitment to this mission by rendering service to the family, the neighborhood, the city, the nation, or the world. They put the needs of others before their own, teaching humanitarianism by example.

The lesson that Nurturing Tans need to learn is to identify and serve their own personal ego needs as well and to satisfy their own longings and desires in such a way as to make existence something worth living for. Nurturing Tans need to learn that it is acceptable to give something to themselves while serving others.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

black, like my mood.

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Lavender

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Speed Gavroche, your aura is Green

Greens are strategists. They are analytical, organizers, planners, mental, abstract, inventors of the to-do list. They can be unfeeling.

Intellectually intense, and able to pare an idea to the bone-these are attributes of an analytical Green. Greens measure their own worth by their ability to be productive, generating countless ideas and projects, and by their creative ability, which allows them to devise innovative, workable solutions to problems. They are the planners, organizers, and strategists of the Personality Spectrums.

Their greatest fear is that what they create and produce will not be good enough and they will be found lacking. This low sense of self-esteem leads Greens into an emotional box canyon where being perfect is seen as necessary to earn the love and respect of those around them. The major lesson that all Greens must learn is that life can be easy, elegant, and fun, but if they wish to live that kind of life, they must give up their emotional need to be perfect.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

i got magenta/green/lavender

haha i feel like none of those describe me well lol

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    iei

yellow! i should probably look it up and actually find out what that means...
    I will buy you a drink and I'll tell you what I think, and tomorrow, in the morning, I won't be sorry that I didn't sleep.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Your overlapping colours are
    Green
    Greens are strategists. They are analytical, organizers, planners, mental, abstract, inventors of the to-do list. They can be unfeeling. This one's me!
    Violet

Violet are the visonaries and the leaders of the spectrum. They are spiritual, driven, motivated, dedicated, responsible, charismatic big-picture-types. They can also be curmedgeons. This one's me!
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    iei

wooOOoo- i didnt know this was a quiz- i was just going on what a creepy 'psychic' told me. i gotta take this thing!

hmmm. now i am magenta. like in rocky horror?
    I will buy you a drink and I'll tell you what I think, and tomorrow, in the morning, I won't be sorry that I didn't sleep.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Personally, I think I am blue.

Your overlapping colours are:

Blue
    Blues are the caregivers. They are nurturing, feeling, crying, intuitive, sensitive, thoughtful, emotional, selfless, compassionate and social. They can be easily offended.

Tan
    Mental Tans are the scientists. They are methodical, rational, mental, patient, statistical, reasoning, sequential, leaders by logic, meticulous and clinical.
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    iei

ha- turns out the creepy psychic lady was right (not sure why im rooting for her right-ness)!!! i took this 'life-colors' inventory thingy and got yellow ALL DAY!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]