First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Scott N Denver View Post
    You know, I've never met you in person, so I can only guess from what I've read here and formerly at GC. To me though, I would think graphic designer seems pretty similar to marketing/advertising in terms of "how do I sell the design of this [whatever you designed] to the people who are paying me cuz they hope it will really catch on with their customers" You want your print ad, or internet ad, or apple/blackberry app to catch people's eye and be enticing and/or easy to use.
    There are elements of that, but it's less strategic. More about having a natural artistic eye & "feeling" what works.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

No no no, that was indigo *children* who naturally communicate telepathically, I however am an Indigo adult . "Apparently" the world told me that my "apparent" natural indigo gifts were unacceptable, and therefore I [and virtually every child everywhere "apparently"] "forgot" or "let go" of them. Like all those quotation marks? Seriously though, ask people who believe that children are naturally psychic but adults aren't and that is the stock response they will give as to why. "Society taught children that their natural psychic gifts were wrong/unacceptable/etc" Ive had several people tell me that one, and have read it TONS of places. None of which makes it true of course, nor necessarily false for that matter, though I'm pretty sure few people will take such statements seriously. Fwiw, I have met a handful of people who say they could naturally see auras and such as a child and never "let go" of that ability. Personally, this is one area where I choose to be agnostic in my assessment of "what is really going on?"
    Apparently.

Ken Robinson says schools kill creativity | Video on TED.com

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Blairvoyant View Post
    Dude, check out Jan Tober and his books on Indigo children. You'll be barfing in minutes!!! Amongst many barf-inducing moments, my "favorites" were when they interviewed socially disaffected unhappy teenagers who "just knew" that they were enlightened. I've met Zen Buddhist priests, I'm pretty sure these interviewed teenage kids were not on that level.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

STOP LAUGHING AT ME.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

Dude, check out Jan Tober and his books on Indigo children. You'll be barfing in minutes!!! Amongst many barf-inducing moments, my "favorites" were when they interviewed socially disaffected unhappy teenagers who "just knew" that they were enlightened. I've met Zen Buddhist priests, I'm pretty sure these interviewed teenage kids were not on that level.
    Maybe we are saying the same thing in different ways.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    STOP LAUGHING AT ME.
    Hey, I'm indigo too!!! Quite strongly actually.

Ya know Marm, last time I checked you've never claimed that you "just knew" that you were enlightened, or any of the other Indigo child stuff. Interestingly enough, the Indigo adult things I've read never made any claims about "just knowing I'm enlightened" Hmmmm interesting...

Getting backon track with this thread, I think we need more violets and lavendars, and some more blues. Actually, I'd kinda expect a lot of blues here. I think the ESTP's have the orange and reds taken care of for us. I wonder if more bliues will come from the FJ's, and particularly SFJ's, and more lavender/violet from the NFJ's???

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

This reminds me of when I first took an MBTI test. I got INTP and was like "This is BS!" because it did not fit me.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    This reminds me of when I first took an MBTI test. I got INTP and was like "This is BS!" because it did not fit me.
    I got INTP quite a bit too. There were some MBTI-fluent adults who apparently thought I was clearly that until they were all shocked to find out that I was an idealist/NF.

What REALLY made me hate MBTI early on was when I kept getting INTJ. That was clearly wrong...

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Your aura is yellow.

Yellows are the children - playful, sunny, joyous, active, physical, leaders by example, friendly, trusting and childlike. They can have an addictive personality.

Yellows are those people most affected by the body's sensitive biochemical balance. When they are not careful, they are susceptible to physical addiction-bodily cravings. Yellows need to learn to recognize and act on the signals their bodies send them.

The best way for Yellows to measure their own success is by the amount of joy they are experiencing in life. It is when they experience joy that Yellows come to know God. To experience joy is to be congruent with one's inner being and to express it appropriately at work and play. Of all the colors, it is the Yellows' obligation to organize their lives so that everything they do gives them personal satisfaction. It is by this example that they teach.

It sounds pretty true on my part.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I got INTP quite a bit too. There were some MBTI-fluent adults who apparently thought I was clearly that until they were all shocked to find out that I was an idealist/NF.

What REALLY made me hate MBTI early on was when I kept getting INTJ. That was clearly wrong...
    ahaha - thankfully I have never tested INTJ

You're a 4w5 right? I think a heavy 5 wing can account for an INFP testing as T....

And now thinking about this "aura" test, the lavender rings a bell for me, and it sounds 4ish, and the analytical & detached aspects of green sound 5ish. I can be a weird combo of dreamy and analytical.