• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Colour is Your Aura?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The test was a tad bit too religiously oriented for my taste.

----------------------------------

entropie, you have overlapping results.

You can leave it as is, or you can choose which colour you feel best suits you.

Read through the appropriate colours in the left menu:

Examine traits of this colour, or

Examine other colours

then make your choice from the list here:

Your overlapping colours are:

-----------------------------------
Mental Tan ( Scientist ):

Mental Tans are the scientists. They are methodical, rational, mental, patient, statistical, reasoning, sequential, leaders by logic, meticulous and clinical.

The key to happiness and success for Mental Tans is in: understanding the process of intuition. They must journey from cold logic into the unknown of metaphysics. They can accomplish this task only if they are willing to become risk takers. Part of this journey involves learning to leap from the position of physical. mental, and emotional safety into the realm of the unknown. This means having faith and trusting their intuition.

In order to he able to let go of the safe and secure, Mental Tans must recognize that their feelings and emotions are the gateway to intuition. They can gain access to the realm of hunches only by getting in touch with and feeling those emotions. They need to learn how to express their feelings authentically without trying to rationalize them away. As they relinquish their need to know," larger and larger possibilities open up to them. They begin to understand that the leap faith is not a free fall into disaster and chaos.

-------------------------------------

Nurturing Tan ( Volunteer ):

Nurturing Tans are the pillars of their community. They are helpers, volunteers, believers in brotherhood, dedicated, tenacious, service-oriented, unselfish, self-effacing, communicative and mental.

Nurturing Tans are another of the Eclipse Colors in the Personality Spectrums system. The color closest to their body is Mental Tan. Outside the Mental Tan and completely encircling their body is a band of Blue. These two colors combine many of the characteristics of both the Mental Family of colors and the Emotional/Spiritual Family of colors. However, a Nurturing Tan has a distinctly different motivation from either of these two colors alone, with personality and character traits unique to this color.

The driving force of the Nurturing Tans, the mission that gives their lives meaning, is the concept of brotherhood. They demonstrate their commitment to this mission by rendering service to the family, the neighborhood, the city, the nation, or the world. They put the needs of others before their own, teaching humanitarianism by example.

The lesson that Nurturing Tans need to learn is to identify and serve their own personal ego needs as well and to satisfy their own longings and desires in such a way as to make existence something worth living for. Nurturing Tans need to learn that it is acceptable to give something to themselves while serving others.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Speed Gavroche, your aura is Green

Greens are strategists. They are analytical, organizers, planners, mental, abstract, inventors of the to-do list. They can be unfeeling.

Intellectually intense, and able to pare an idea to the bone-these are attributes of an analytical Green. Greens measure their own worth by their ability to be productive, generating countless ideas and projects, and by their creative ability, which allows them to devise innovative, workable solutions to problems. They are the planners, organizers, and strategists of the Personality Spectrums.

Their greatest fear is that what they create and produce will not be good enough and they will be found lacking. This low sense of self-esteem leads Greens into an emotional box canyon where being perfect is seen as necessary to earn the love and respect of those around them. The major lesson that all Greens must learn is that life can be easy, elegant, and fun, but if they wish to live that kind of life, they must give up their emotional need to be perfect.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i got magenta/green/lavender

haha i feel like none of those describe me well lol

ubee0173

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
yellow! i should probably look it up and actually find out what that means...

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your overlapping colours are
Green
gr_mug.jpg
Greens are strategists. They are analytical, organizers, planners, mental, abstract, inventors of the to-do list. They can be unfeeling. This one's me!​
Violet

vi_mug.jpg
Violet are the visonaries and the leaders of the spectrum. They are spiritual, driven, motivated, dedicated, responsible, charismatic big-picture-types. They can also be curmedgeons. This one's me!

ubee0173

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
wooOOoo- i didnt know this was a quiz- i was just going on what a creepy 'psychic' told me. i gotta take this thing!

hmmm. now i am magenta. like in rocky horror?

WildCard

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Personally, I think I am blue.

Your overlapping colours are:

Blue
Blues are the caregivers. They are nurturing, feeling, crying, intuitive, sensitive, thoughtful, emotional, selfless, compassionate and social. They can be easily offended.

Tan
Mental Tans are the scientists. They are methodical, rational, mental, patient, statistical, reasoning, sequential, leaders by logic, meticulous and clinical.

ubee0173

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
ha- turns out the creepy psychic lady was right (not sure why im rooting for her right-ness)!!! i took this 'life-colors' inventory thingy and got yellow ALL DAY!!!

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I have 3 overlapping .. Red, Blue and Indigo.
The bolded ring true.

Reds are cowboys. They are physical, bold, lusty, rugged, realistic, tactile, literal and confident. They can be rough around the edges.

Blues are the caregivers. They are nurturing, feeling, crying, intuitive, sensitive, thoughtful, emotional, selfless, compassionate and social. They can be easily offended.

Indigos are truth-tellers. They are quiet, alert, spiritual, inquisitive, patient, determined, guiltless, stubborn and honest. They can be blunt.