ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Blairvoyant View Post
    nooo how come you get to be the best type
    The answer is: Enneagram 4

Of course where as you say best, there are others on this site who would probably say worst.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Though I did not take this specific test from the specific site listed, for those who care I would like to point out that this aura color personality system was first "discovered" by Barbara Bowers in the 1980's or so, and then further popularized [by her student?] Pamela Oslie, who at one time made it WAY more New Agey-ish. Both claimed to literally see such colors in a person's aura. "What Color is Your Aura" was the book Bowers published on this, my personal copy is right beside me as I type this, and occasionally I view her book as more "useful" than MBTI. Oslie went WAY New Agey in her first book on the subject, and then came back far closer to "normal reality" in her "Love Colors", which is also right in front of me as I type this. Bowers didn't focus on it, but Oslie made a REALLY big point about Indigo children ["they naturally talk with each other telepathically!"], and many others have as well. While taking a pretty "what have you been smoking lately?!?!?" attitude towards that subject, I will say that I was very impressed with Jaffe and Davidson's book on Indigo Adults. It probably helps for me that the latter spent like 20 years or so living in yoga ashrams in India.

Anyways, I'm lead Indigo with crystal being 2nd. "Got spirituality?"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Scott N Denver View Post
    "What Color is Your Aura" was the book Bowers published on this, my personal copy is right beside me as I type this, and occasionally I view her book as more "useful" than MBTI.
    Tell me I am not a green, Scott!

EDIT: I took it again & got Crystal....doesn't really ring a bell either.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

Though I did not take this specific test from the specific site listed, for those who care I would like to point out that this aura color personality system was first "discovered" by Barbara Bowers in the 1980's or so, and then further popularized [by her student?] Pamela Oslie, who at one time made it WAY more New Agey-ish. Both claimed to literally see such colors in a person's aura. "What Color is Your Aura" was the book Bowers published on this, my personal copy is right beside me as I type this, and occasionally I view her book as more "useful" than MBTI. Oslie went WAY New Agey in her first book on the subject, and then came back far closer to "normal reality" in her "Love Colors", which is also right in front of me as I type this. Bowers didn't focus on it, but Oslie made a REALLY big point about Indigo children ["they naturally talk with each other telepathically!"], and many others have as well. While taking a pretty "what have you been smoking lately?!?!?" attitude towards that subject, I will say that I was very impressed with Jaffe and Davidson's book on Indigo Adults. It probably helps for me that the latter spent like 20 years or so living in yoga ashrams in India.

Anyways, I'm lead Indigo with crystal being 2nd. "Got spirituality?"
    I'm telepathing you the reasons why I think this is crazy talk.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Tell me I am not a green, Scott!

EDIT: I took it again & got Crystal....doesn't really ring a bell either.
    Ya know, I haven't read about the non-spiritual colors in a while, so I don't especially remember what green is, but I thought the tans were more of the strategists???

Anyways, look back at that green description and replace "analytical" with "arty/funky" and does that fit more???

I could easily see lots of INF's being crystals. The whole nurturing/recharging thing/"getting in touch with myself" and soothing thing.

<runs over to bookshelf to grab Bower's book>
    Ya know OA, reading some more here on the green section, from what I know of you, I can definitely see the overlap with either green or crystal. Like I said above, replace the word "analytical" with "creative/artsy/funky/perspective" and wa laa do you see it now??? Also, under her "career options" section it clearly lists advertising, marketing, and PR for greens. Oh, and party planners and special event coordinators

I still get to be more spiritual though! :p

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Ya know OA, reading some more here on the green section, from what I know of you, I can definitely see the overlap with either green or crystal. Like I said above, replace the word "analytical" with "creative/artsy/funky/perspective" and wa laa do you see it now??? Also, under her "career options" section it clearly lists advertising, marketing, and PR for greens. Oh, and party planners and special event coordinators
    The perfectionist & measuring worth by creativity parts ring true. I'm a graphic designer though, far from being any kind of party/event coordinator . I work alone & like it that way....and I HATE planning .
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

poop brown

i think something went wrong

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Blairvoyant View Post
    I'm telepathing you the reasons why I think this is crazy talk.
    No no no, that was indigo *children* who naturally communicate telepathically, I however am an Indigo adult . "Apparently" the world told me that my "apparent" natural indigo gifts were unacceptable, and therefore I [and virtually every child everywhere "apparently"] "forgot" or "let go" of them. Like all those quotation marks? Seriously though, ask people who believe that children are naturally psychic but adults aren't and that is the stock response they will give as to why. "Society taught children that their natural psychic gifts were wrong/unacceptable/etc" Ive had several people tell me that one, and have read it TONS of places. None of which makes it true of course, nor necessarily false for that matter, though I'm pretty sure few people will take such statements seriously. Fwiw, I have met a handful of people who say they could naturally see auras and such as a child and never "let go" of that ability. Personally, this is one area where I choose to be agnostic in my assessment of "what is really going on?"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    The perfectionist & measuring worth by creativity parts ring true. I'm a graphic designer though, far from being any kind of party/event coordinator . I work alone & like it that way....and I HATE planning .
    You know, I've never met you in person, so I can only guess from what I've read here and formerly at GC. To me though, I would think graphic designer seems pretty similar to marketing/advertising in terms of "how do I sell the design of this [whatever you designed] to the people who are paying me cuz they hope it will really catch on with their customers" You want your print ad, or internet ad, or apple/blackberry app to catch people's eye and be enticing and/or easy to use.

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Lethe, you have overlapping results. Your overlapping colours are:

Orange

Oranges are daredevils. They are individualistic, fearless, physical, cunning, conquerors, danger-lovers and thrill-seekers. They have been known to tilt at windmills.

Indigo

Indigos are truth-tellers. They are quiet, alert, spiritual, inquisitive, patient, determined, guiltless, stubborn and honest. They can be blunt.

Lavender

Lavenders are the dreamers and artists. They are in-tune with alternate realities, escapists, solitary, intuitive, emotional, daydreamers. They can have difficulty connecting with reality
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.