User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by LeafAndSky View Post
    Your aura is Firefox. You are fiery, foxy, and are attracted to alliteration.

Firefoxes are bright, extremely warm, and independent. In fact, they are too independent to bother with Internet Explorer.

Firefoxes are the personality spectrum color that most clearly aligns with humor. With humor transmuting everything into something manageable, few things in life are a challenge to them; thus, we can dispense with the standard 'challenges' paragraph.

The challenge, instead, would apply to people coming in contact with a Firefox. Fire is a great equalizer. People might want to realize that the Firefox's keen interest in them is a simply a keen interest in everyone, and not that kind of interest. Unless, of course, it is.
    Hey, that's my aura!

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

I got yellow

Yellows are the children - playful, sunny, joyous, active, physical, leaders by example, friendly, trusting and childlike. They can have an addictive personality.

Yellows are those people most affected by the body's sensitive biochemical balance. When they are not careful, they are susceptible to physical addiction-bodily cravings. Yellows need to learn to recognize and act on the signals their bodies send them.

The best way for Yellows to measure their own success is by the amount of joy they are experiencing in life. It is when they experience joy that Yellows come to know God. To experience joy is to be congruent with one's inner being and to express it appropriately at work and play. Of all the colors, it is the Yellows' obligation to organize their lives so that everything they do gives them personal satisfaction. It is by this example that they teach.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."
    — Sylvia Plath (The Bell Jar)

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    enfj
    Enneagram
    1w2

I'm a nurturing Tan
    bit hard to say how these colours work o.O hrmm

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I initially got overlapping Lavender and Crystal. Both describe me rather well, but after reading the detailed descriptions of each, I saw that Lavender was more accurate. Crystal had a couple specific parts that didn't sound at all like me...

Lavenders are the dreamers and artists. They are in-tune with alternate realities, escapists, solitary, intuitive, emotional, daydreamers.

Dreamer, drifter, fantasizer - these are the words that best describe the Lavender. They first see the shifting layers of shape, form, and pattern that make up designs. The Lavenders dissolve and recombine these designs to create new structures and concepts. To see what a Lavender sees one must seek out bird shapes in the clouds and divas in the garden. With heightened abilities to see other dimensions within their mind's eye, Lavenders are open to exploring alternate realities-the realities that exist in science fiction and dreams. The challenge for Lavender is to stay in this, our reality, physically and emotionally. For them, it is much easier to live in the world of fantasy than to coexist with modern technology. Lavenders need to develop ways of using the images, ideas, and themes they experience in their dreams and fantasies to create a rich new fabric of legend, fable, and art for others.
    INFP | 4w5 | Phlegmatic-Melancholic

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

A book told me I was Indigo, but this test tells me I am green... I like green better, so I agree with this test! Even though the description is kind of off. (green seems to be very INTJ)

Second place is violet (ENTX). Third place is Mental Tan (ISTP). Huh! Maybe I was just not feeling very feelerish today :o

What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

If they are coloured, why can't we see them?
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentMind View Post
    If they are coloured, why can't we see them?
    Only certain 'gifted' individuals can see them.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Blairvoyant View Post
    Only certain 'gifted' individuals can see them.
    Damn. Life just isn't fair.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentMind View Post
    Damn. Life just isn't fair.
    I'd count it among my blessings that I can't see them. Knowing everyone's personality type just from looking at them? I don't know how Jack Flak lives with himself.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Blairvoyant View Post
    I'd count it among my blessings that I can't see them. Knowing everyone's personality type just from looking at them? I don't know how Jack Flak lives with himself.
    I've heard whispers about this Jack character - never met him though as, apparently, he's been banned. His legacy was pulled from the stone long before my time.