User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Crystal, Green, and Physical Tan were all tied. Interesting results... I can see parts of Crystal and Physical Tan fitting me... but Green not so much. Physical Tan fits me the most.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

Lavender

Lavenders are the dreamers and artists. They are in-tune with alternate realities, escapists, solitary, intuitive, emotional, daydreamers.

Dreamer, drifter, fantasizer - these are the words that best describe the Lavender. They first see the shifting layers of shape, form, and pattern that make up designs. The Lavenders dissolve and recombine these designs to create new structures and concepts. To see what a Lavender sees one must seek out bird shapes in the clouds and divas in the garden. With heightened abilities to see other dimensions within their mind's eye, Lavenders are open to exploring alternate realities-the realities that exist in science fiction and dreams. The challenge for Lavender is to stay in this, our reality, physically and emotionally. For them, it is much easier to live in the world of fantasy than to coexist with modern technology. Lavenders need to develop ways of using the images, ideas, and themes they experience in their dreams and fantasies to create a rich new fabric of legend, fable, and art for others.

WTF?
    Oh yeah?

MBTI
    INtj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    I am Mental Tan! Whoa that was a long quiz.

I don't like the advice it gives, and my intuition is telling me that it is trying to trick me. haha! take that! Why did it take a hundred questions to produce something so short and simple?
    Beside the information you posted, there are additional links in your summary on the left hand side such as:
    Approaches to Life:
    Physical
    Mental
    Emotional
    Spiritual
    Leadership
    Finances & Careers
    Socializing
    Colour Compatibility:
    Physical
    Mental
    Emotional &
    Spiritual
    Your Stats

All have additional information for your color.
    To see a world in a grain of sand,
    And a heaven in a wild flower,
    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And eternity in an hour

~William Blake

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    ~Albert Einstein

MBTI
    ENTP

Violet are the visonaries and the leaders of the spectrum. They are spiritual, driven, motivated, dedicated, responsible, charismatic big-picture-types. They can also be curmedgeons.

Violets are the Personality Spectrums color that is most nearly aligned with the psychic, emotional, and spiritual balance in operation on the planet at this time. They have not only the opportunity but also the resources to make their lives count for something, to make a significant difference to our collective future.

The key that opens the door to a Violet's potential is the understanding that they are the visionaries of the world to come, the ones who can see the plants of tomorrow in the seeds of today. They need to understand their purpose and translate their abilities into action. They need to identify those changes in society that will have positive impact on our future, and they must then be willing to work toward implementing those changes.

The single most difficult thing for a Violet to do is to learn to live without guilt. This sense of guilt stems from the self-criticism that demands that the Violet do it better, faster, and now! This creates so much remorse, recrimination. and self-hate that a Violet is almost immobilized. The secret for Violets is to focus so clearly on the vision of the future that the mistakes and mishaps of today are diminished by the bright promises of the future.

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Loving Tans make good teachers and observers. They are patient, objective, mental, friendly, eager, willing, optimistic, holistic, abstract and social. They can also be scattered and forgetful.
    Loving Tan is another Personality Spectrums color that is distinguished by an eclipse, a second band of color, which is Red, The Red surrounds the inner basic color, Mental Tan. The Red Eclipse adds the component of unconditional love.

Loving Tans are bright and inquisitive, and have a love of people. However, theirs is an abstract love of humanity rather than a love of specific human beings. Because of their ability to stand apart and observe the human condition without passing judgment, Loving Tans are- uniquely equipped to serve as the bridge of communication as our world shifts focus and priorities. Loving Tans are able to see the shifting patterns in all areas of human endeavor-law, education, government, economics, and world trade. They are able to distinguish those patterns that are emerging from those that are ebbing. Because this is a natural perceptive talent of Loving Tans, they are able to use it objectively.

Loving Tans tend to be the objective observers of life, unlike the Nurturing Tans who tend to be the participant/observers. The challenge for Loving Tans is to learn to focus and direct their energies and abilities rather than scattering them in all directions. Loving Tans are able to see all the separate pieces at once; at the same time they can appreciate the overall pattern of a puzzle. When they become fragmented, they `are overwhelmed and confused, and distrust their own inner process.

Not accurate. I'm a mental tan rather than a loving tan, but most likely my extroversion and my love for teaching shifted it in that direction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Lavenders are the dreamers and artists. They are in-tune with alternate realities, escapists, solitary, intuitive, emotional, daydreamers.

Dreamer, drifter, fantasizer - these are the words that best describe the Lavender. They first see the shifting layers of shape, form, and pattern that make up designs. The Lavenders dissolve and recombine these designs to create new structures and concepts. To see what a Lavender sees one must seek out bird shapes in the clouds and divas in the garden. With heightened abilities to see other dimensions within their mind's eye, Lavenders are open to exploring alternate realities-the realities that exist in science fiction and dreams. The challenge for Lavender is to stay in this, our reality, physically and emotionally. For them, it is much easier to live in the world of fantasy than to coexist with modern technology. Lavenders need to develop ways of using the images, ideas, and themes they experience in their dreams and fantasies to create a rich new fabric of legend, fable, and art for others.
    ---

Sounds related to the type 4 personality.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    ISFP

Your aura is Firefox. You are fiery, foxy, and are attracted to alliteration.

Firefoxes are bright, extremely warm, and independent. In fact, they are too independent to bother with Internet Explorer.

Firefoxes are the personality spectrum color that most clearly aligns with humor. With humor transmuting everything into something manageable, few things in life are a challenge to them; thus, we can dispense with the standard 'challenges' paragraph.

The challenge, instead, would apply to people coming in contact with a Firefox. Fire is a great equalizer. People might want to realize that the Firefox's keen interest in them is a simply a keen interest in everyone, and not that kind of interest. Unless, of course, it is.

Indigos are truth-tellers. They are quiet, alert, spiritual, inquisitive, patient, determined, guiltless, stubborn and honest. They can be blunt.

The reality of our world is a shifting, evolving, dynamic energy field. As part of this ecosystem, humanity is growing and developing. As the needs of the whole shift, changes need to be made in the parts that make up that whole. So it is with the auras. A new color-Indigos emerged, with skills, talents; and physical characteristics significantly different from those of the other colors. At this time, most Indigos are still children or young adults. I see Indigo children as a new color invested with new talents and abilities that will be necessary for our evolution. These children have unique characteristics for which we can only guess the purpose.

Parents of Indigo children have a special challenge-how to nurture and cultivate their unique children while at the same time helping them exist in the mainstream of contemporary society. The parents of some of these Indigo children will love and support their differences. Other Indigos will not be so lucky. In this chapter, I will be putting forth what I know intuitively about these children.

The significant thing about Indigos is that they have leadership capabilities unlike those we have heretofore experienced. They understand what it means to be a fully actualized human being without having been taught that concept.

The most difficult thing for an Indigo to develop is patience and forbearance. Because they seem to have already grasped what it means to be authentic, they have little tolerance for others who struggle with this issue. Indigos are not without compassion. However, their form of compassion is to give other human beings time and space enough to find their own answers, to come to their own resolutions.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by LeafAndSky View Post
    Your aura is Firefox. You are fiery, foxy, and are attracted to alliteration.

Firefoxes are bright, extremely warm, and independent. In fact, they are too independent to bother with Internet Explorer.

Firefoxes are the personality spectrum color that most clearly aligns with humor. With humor transmuting everything into something manageable, few things in life are a challenge to them; thus, we can dispense with the standard 'challenges' paragraph.

The challenge, instead, would apply to people coming in contact with a Firefox. Fire is a great equalizer. People might want to realize that the Firefox's keen interest in them is a simply a keen interest in everyone, and not that kind of interest. Unless, of course, it is.
    haha! hey i must be a firefox too....that sounds JUST like me!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Phantonym

I got overlapping colours - Lavender (Dreamer), Nurturing Tan (Volunteer) and Physical Tan (Boyscout). None of them really fit fully. I'm a combination of some of the things mentioned in the descriptions, emerging in different situations. Works for me.