• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The 4-Variable Buffy Personality Test

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Adam

55% amorality, 27% passion, 73% spirituality, 36% selflessness​

Apparently I'm a woman....

Congratulations!

Well, she was the most masculine of the females in the show.

Pansophie

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
coulda guessed this

Willow Rosenberg

45% amorality, 55% passion, 82% spirituality, 36% selflessness

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got Buffy, I'm still stoked about that :)

ygolo

My termites win
I retook this and got:
Angel
27% amorality, 45% passion, 64% spirituality, 36% selflessness
To shanshu in this test means to turn up guided by morals, calm and self-controlled, spiritually guided and powerfully moved by one's own destiny.

Kind of like I'd expect Angel to score, were he to take this test. You're probably sort of heroic in your own life.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your result for The 4-Variable Buffy Personality Test ...

Dawn Summers

82% spirituality, 73% passion, 64% selflessness, and 64% amorality!
xTyyJ.png

Dawn is a person driven by her love for her friends and her desire to make a difference. Perhaps you are, too. You're willing to do whatever is necessary to do what is right for those you care about, and sometimes this can get you in a little bit of trouble.

Most of all, however, you have a heart of gold.

Permabanned
Glorificus
64% amorality, 64% passion, 64% spirituality, 36% selflessness
You probably have a complicated, multi-faceted personality. Kind of like Glory-Ben-Glorificus.

Passionate and driven with a spiritual side that comes out at times, a healthy taste for the finer things in life and a willingness to do what's necessary to achieve your ends. You're assertive and have no problems standing up for yourself. And, push come to shove, you're the closest anyone's ever come to straight-up beating the Slayer and her gang.

I'm a... blond in a pink bodysuit? :huh:

L

LadyLazarus

Willow Rosenberg
27% amorality, 91% passion, 73% spirituality, 18% selflessness

Likely you're stronger on the inside than most people would give you credit for: like Willow, you're a decent person with both passions and a spiritual side, sometimes struggling for control.

Willow is one of the most beloved characters in the Buffy universe;

Congratulations!

I have never watched this, but I'm really bored ok? :dry:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Wesley Wyndham-Pryce
64% amorality, 9% passion, 45% spirituality, 55% selflessness
Wesley is driven, and you might be, too. He seeks to achieve good by any means necessary.

Thus Wes, and you, are exactly the kind of people you want when the going gets tough. You're collected, realistic and won't hesitate to do even the messy work to get the job done. Despite it all, you have a sensitive core, and care deeply for your friends.

You're intelligent, a lover *and* a fighter.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Glorificus

55% amorality, 55% passion, 73% spirituality, 36% selflessness
You probably have a complicated, multi-faceted personality. Kind of like Glory-Ben-Glorificus.

Passionate and driven with a spiritual side that comes out at times, a healthy taste for the finer things in life and a willingness to do what's necessary to achieve your ends. You're assertive and have no problems standing up for yourself. And, push come to shove, you're the closest anyone's ever come to straight-up beating the Slayer and her gang.

Okay.... :shrug:

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Xander Harris

45% amorality, 73% passion, 91% spirituality, 64% selflessness

Loyal, brave, true and passionate. Perhaps the best friend a person could have, always willing to jump into the frey to help out his buddies.

Also, one of the most popular characters in the Buffy universe

Taking a 44 questionaire personality test was a serious commitment. I would even go as far as to say I hate Joss Whedon. I was really curious who I would be on a show I completely ignore.