• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Which Major U.S. City Are You? Test

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
This test sucks. I took it three times and got Baltimore, MD every time. I have a friend who lives in Baltimore, and from the way she describes it, I think it would be hell on earth for me: ugly, dirty and NorthEastern.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
BALTIMORE!
You scored 31% Style, 55% Climate, and 49% Culture!

You are Baltimore, Maryland. Baltimore, the largest city in Maryland, is situated in the northern part of the state on the Patapsco River estuary, an arm of Chesapeake Bay. The city is independent and does not fall within any county. Baltimore's economy is very diverse, with strong financial, legal, and nonprofit service industries. The city also leads in scientific research and development through two highly acclaimed medical institutions, Johns Hopkins Hospital and University of Maryland Hospital. There is also a significant tourist sector. Major attractions include the the National Aquarium, Harborplace, the Maryland Science Center, the Babe Ruth Museum, Fort McHenry National Monument, and Pimlico Race Course, site of the Preakness.

While you are not the most stylish individual, you are definitely cultured and are not afraid to try new things, even if they differ from what you're used to. You appreciate diversity in life and definitely like to get out there and have fun. You like the changes in season, although you prefer warmer weather to cold. People find you to be down-to-earth and easy to get along with. Your personality is not grandiose, but just right

This sounds fairly right but i know little of Balitmore (beyond the negative stuff you hear)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I looked up some things about Baltimore, and I think the reason I kept getting it is because it's surrounded by water, has lots of history, and has four seasons. I suppose that at least makes sense.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I got Portland...yuck. Oregon & Washington = death of FDG

KDude

Baltimore here too... hmm.

BALTIMORE!
You scored 49% Style, 45% Climate, and 65% Culture!

You are Baltimore, Maryland. Baltimore, the largest city in Maryland, is situated in the northern part of the state on the Patapsco River estuary, an arm of Chesapeake Bay. The city is independent and does not fall within any county. Baltimore's economy is very diverse, with strong financial, legal, and nonprofit service industries. The city also leads in scientific research and development through two highly acclaimed medical institutions, Johns Hopkins Hospital and University of Maryland Hospital. There is also a significant tourist sector. Major attractions include the the National Aquarium, Harborplace, the Maryland Science Center, the Babe Ruth Museum, Fort McHenry National Monument, and Pimlico Race Course, site of the Preakness.

While you are not the most stylish individual, you are definitely cultured and are not afraid to try new things, even if they differ from what you're used to. You appreciate diversity in life and definitely like to get out there and have fun. You like the changes in season, although you prefer warmer weather to cold. People find you to be down-to-earth and easy to get along with. Your personality is not grandiose, but just right.