First 123

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

This test sucks. I took it three times and got Baltimore, MD every time. I have a friend who lives in Baltimore, and from the way she describes it, I think it would be hell on earth for me: ugly, dirty and NorthEastern.

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

BALTIMORE!
    You scored 31% Style, 55% Climate, and 49% Culture!

You are Baltimore, Maryland. Baltimore, the largest city in Maryland, is situated in the northern part of the state on the Patapsco River estuary, an arm of Chesapeake Bay. The city is independent and does not fall within any county. Baltimore's economy is very diverse, with strong financial, legal, and nonprofit service industries. The city also leads in scientific research and development through two highly acclaimed medical institutions, Johns Hopkins Hospital and University of Maryland Hospital. There is also a significant tourist sector. Major attractions include the the National Aquarium, Harborplace, the Maryland Science Center, the Babe Ruth Museum, Fort McHenry National Monument, and Pimlico Race Course, site of the Preakness.

While you are not the most stylish individual, you are definitely cultured and are not afraid to try new things, even if they differ from what you're used to. You appreciate diversity in life and definitely like to get out there and have fun. You like the changes in season, although you prefer warmer weather to cold. People find you to be down-to-earth and easy to get along with. Your personality is not grandiose, but just right

This sounds fairly right but i know little of Balitmore (beyond the negative stuff you hear)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I looked up some things about Baltimore, and I think the reason I kept getting it is because it's surrounded by water, has lots of history, and has four seasons. I suppose that at least makes sense.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

I got Portland...yuck. Oregon & Washington = death of FDG
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Baltimore here too... hmm.

BALTIMORE!
    You scored 49% Style, 45% Climate, and 65% Culture!

You are Baltimore, Maryland. Baltimore, the largest city in Maryland, is situated in the northern part of the state on the Patapsco River estuary, an arm of Chesapeake Bay. The city is independent and does not fall within any county. Baltimore's economy is very diverse, with strong financial, legal, and nonprofit service industries. The city also leads in scientific research and development through two highly acclaimed medical institutions, Johns Hopkins Hospital and University of Maryland Hospital. There is also a significant tourist sector. Major attractions include the the National Aquarium, Harborplace, the Maryland Science Center, the Babe Ruth Museum, Fort McHenry National Monument, and Pimlico Race Course, site of the Preakness.

While you are not the most stylish individual, you are definitely cultured and are not afraid to try new things, even if they differ from what you're used to. You appreciate diversity in life and definitely like to get out there and have fun. You like the changes in season, although you prefer warmer weather to cold. People find you to be down-to-earth and easy to get along with. Your personality is not grandiose, but just right.