First 12345 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Mildly Southern but if you were to listen closely it's actually specifically a Mountain accent that mainly people in the Appalachian regions of West Virginia, Kentucky, and Tennessee have.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

P.S.

I didn't even take the quiz.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

What American accent do you have?
    Your Result: Boston
    You definitely have a Boston accent, even if you think you don't. Of course, that doesn't mean you are from the Boston area, you may also be from New Hampshire or Maine.
    Ha, I was just thinking "I don't have a Boston accent." Even though I was born and raised in Boston. My accent seems nonexistent compared to other Bostonians; I thought I'd gotten rid of it... maybe not.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I got inland north, despite being from the northeast. I have a problem with the test, as if I detect ANY difference in sound I say it's different. This whole "almost different, but really close" nonsense provides no benchmark. How almost is almost? Very subjective.

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

Canadian!
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

Inland North... It's right, I am from Wisconsin, although I've spent enough time in the UK and California for it to be a little different.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Midland... well, I'm from Indiana, so it's no real surprise... My Chicago area roommate freshman year thought I was from Kentucky though and I'm most frequently accused of sounding like I'm from Pennsylvania by people from elsewhere
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Enneagram

I got inland north, but to be fair I am Canadian and they didn't ask me about the sounds people from my area of Canada mispronounce. Most of us, myself included can't pronounce beg, for example, without sounding weird: I'm bagging you!

MBTI
    INFP

The Northeast.

"Judging by how you talk you are probably from north Jersey, New York City, Connecticut or Rhode Island. Chances are, if you are from New York City (and not those other places) people would probably be able to tell if they actually heard you speak."

Apparently Northeasterners sound the most Australian of the American accents. Must be because they sound the most British?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

What American accent do you have?
    Your Result: The West

Your accent is the lowest common denominator of American speech. Unless you're a SoCal surfer, no one thinks you have an accent. And really, you may not even be from the West at all, you could easily be from Florida or one of those big Southern cities like Dallas or Atlanta.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?