• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Seseme Street! :D

sassafrassquatch

edit: Ha. I didn't read this until after I posted my results.

I'd say that Sassafrassquach would DEFINITLEY be Oscar the Grouch! :D (in the nicest possible way!)

Your Score: Oscar the Grouch
You scored 33% Organization, 40% abstract, and 33% extroverted!

mt1130108171.jpg

You are more sloppy, both concrete and abstract, and more introverted.

Here is why are you Oscar the Grouch.

You are both sloppy. You might not always know where everything you need is. Perhaps you don't even care. You don't live in a trash can though.

You both can be concrete or abstract thinkers. Oscar's vision of life is very dreamy in an unusual way. His greatest pleasure is being unhappy, but the act of being unhappy makes him happy... which is exactly what he doesn't want. That's quite abstract. You have a good balance in your life. You know when to be logical at times, but you also aren't afraid to explore your dreams and desires within limits.

You are both quite introverted. For whatever reason you are uncomfortable in social settings. You probably have one or two people that you are close with. You'd rather do things by yourself and you dislike working in groups. Oscar hates it when people bug him.

Last edited:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Cookie Monster

You scored 31% Organization, 52% abstract, and 51% extroverted!

What a shocker. ;)

I took a similar one for the Muppets a while back and got Animal. :D

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bert

You scored 75% Organization, 63% abstract, and 61% extroverted!

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Uberfurher should be Bert or Oscar.

Bert

You scored 71% Organization, 52% abstract, and 51% extroverted!

This test measured 3 variables.

First, this test measured how organized you are. Some muppets like Cookie Monster make big messes, while others like Bert are quite anal about things being clean.

Second, this test measured if you prefer a concrete or an abstract viewpoint. For the purposes of this test, concrete people are considered to gravitate more to mathematical and logical approaches, whereas abstract people are more the dreamers and artistic type.

Third, this test measured if you are more of an introvert or an extrovert. By definition, an introvert concentrates more on herself and an extrovert focuses more on others. In this test an introvert was somebody that either tends to spend more time alone or thinks more about herself.

You are very organized, both concrete and abstract, and both introverted and extroverted.

Here is why are you Bert.

You are both very organized. You almost always know where your belongings are and you prefer things neat. You may even enjoy cleaning and find it therapeutic. Bert is a big neat freak and gets quite annoyed when Ernie makes a big mess.

You both are sometimes concrete and sometimes abstract thinkers. Bert is probably a bit more concrete in his bottlecap collecting addiction and his love of the weather. He does show his abstract side when he sings and performs his "Doin' The Pidgeon" song. You have a good balance in your life. You know when to be logical at times, but you also aren't afraid to explore your dreams and desires... within limits of course.

You are both somewhat introverted. Bert is probably more introverted, because he spends most of his time either with Ernie or alone. Still he has no problem being around other people in his role as chairman of "The National Association of 'W' Lovers." Like Bert, you probably like to have some time to yourself, but you do appreciate spending time with your friends, and you aren't scared of social situations.

Lol, I'm a neat-freak Perceiver, what can I say?

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
Ernie

You scored 33% Organization, 65% abstract, and 39% extroverted!

mt1130108147.jpg

---

That's interesting. Because, while I probably am quite like Ernie, I don't like myself, but I like Bert :).

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm Big Bird. :) Big Bird is my favorite muppet - when I was a child, my baby blanket had Big Bird and Little Bird on it.

Big Bird

You scored 79% Organization, 53% abstract, and 75% extroverted!

First, this test measured how organized you are. Some muppets like Cookie Monster make big messes, while others like Bert are quite anal about things being clean.

Second, this test measured if you prefer a concrete or an abstract viewpoint. For the purposes of this test, concrete people are considered to gravitate more to mathematical and logical approaches, whereas abstract people are more the dreamers and artistic type.

Third, this test measured if you are more of an introvert or an extrovert. By definition, an introvert concentrates more on herself and an extrovert focuses more on others. In this test an introvert was somebody that either tends to spend more time alone or thinks more about herself.

You are very organized, both concrete and abstract, and more extroverted.

Here is why are you Big Bird.

You are both very organized. You almost always know where your belongings are and you prefer things neat. You may even enjoy cleaning and find it therapeutic. Big Bird is never sloppy and always under control... pretty good for a 6 year old bird living without a family.

You both are sometimes concrete and sometimes abstract thinkers. Big Bird can be quite dreamy at times and has no problem using his imagination. At the same time he is also practical and can be methodical in his search for answers to questions. You have a good balance in your life. You know when to be logical at times, but you also aren't afraid to explore your dreams and desires... within limits of course.

You are both extroverts. Big Bird gets along with everyone. He makes friends easily and always has a positive attitude. You definitely enjoy the company of others, and you don't have problems meeting new people... in fact you probably look forward to it. You are willing to take charge when necessary or work as part of a team.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Falcarius tested as Oscar the Grouch.:yes:

You scored 15% Organization, 63% abstract, and 29% extroverted!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Here's the Seseme Street test people! :D

OkCupid! The Your SESAME STREET Persona Test

but for more fun, with your results, state who you think another member here SHOULD come out as on the test! ;)

I'll go first here- I came out as Grover

I'd say that Sassafrassquach would DEFINITLEY be Oscar the Grouch! :D (in the nicest possible way!)

I'm Snuffy! lol! :D

That makes me my twin sister's imaginary friend!

You scored 52% Organization, 42% abstract, and 64% extroverted!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I must be contagious. Apologies! :D