User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Thread: Value Sorter

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

Wow, I didn't realize how selfish I've become. I think it's a good thing. It means I'm starting to pay attention to my own needs. According to needs theory, these values are likely to change over time, as the valued needs are met. I've been working in a helping profession for 13 years. I've always put everyone else's needs ahead of my own. It's time to put myself first.

PS - I *love* Andy Goldsworthy: YouTube - Andy Goldsworthy: Rivers and Tides I (via SparkBugg.com)

My results:

1. Independence
    People who value this are likely to: innovate, solve problems, stretch the boundaries

Having this value can be challenging because: you may keep yourself from forming close relationships that would be rewarding

Famous people who seem to exhibit this value are John Muir, Emily Dickinson, Henry David Thoreau

One benefit of this value is... you may be strong and resilient

"True individual freedom cannot exist without economic security and independence. People who are hungry and out of a job are the stuff of which dictatorships are made." Franklin D. Roosevelt

2. Nature/Beauty
    People who value this are likely to: to appreciate the aesthetic qualities in all its forms

Having this value can be challenging because: you may put overvalue external beauty

Famous people who seem to exhibit this value are Georgia O'Keeffe, Andy Goldsworthy, classical Greek sculptors

One benefit of this value is... you may experience joy and inspiration

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees.The winds will blow their own freshness into you... while cares will drop off like autumn leaves." John Muir"

3. Health
    People who value this are likely to: to be well in mind and body

Having this value can be challenging because: you may become obsessed with your appearance and capabilities

Famous people who seem to exhibit this value are Andrew Weil,

One benefit of this value is... you may have a higher quality of life

"Health is the thing that makes you feel that now is the best time of the year." Franklin P. Adams
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org

MBTI
    F00D

1. Compassion/Service
    2. Family
    3. Spirituality

but I would also consider integrity to be up there.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

1-Integrity
    2-Family
    3-Wisdom
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

MBTI
    INfP

1. Peace
    People who value this are likely to: to have a sense of tranquility and centeredness and seek harmony among people and communities

Having this value can be challenging because: you may isolate yourself from the world

Famous people who seem to exhibit this value are Alva Myrdal, Jimmy Carter, Thicht Naht Hahn

One benefit of this value is... you may feel an inner peace yourself

"Until he extends his circle of compassion to include all living things, man will not himself find peace." Albert Schweitzer

2. Compassion/Service
    People who value this are likely to: feel other's suffering and give oneself and one's resources to others

Having this value can be challenging because: you may find it difficult to find solace in your own life

Famous people who seem to exhibit this value are Florence Nightengale, Mother Theresa, Bob Hope

One benefit of this value is... you may feel fulfilled

"Although the world is very full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it." Helen Keller

3. Wisdom
    People who value this are likely to: have clear insight into themselves and human experience to make optimal decisions

Having this value can be challenging because: you may not be practical and focused on what needs to be done in the present moment or become condescending towards those you think are not well knowledgeable

Famous people who seem to exhibit this value are Benjamin Franklin, Confucious, Aspasia

One benefit of this value is... you may appreciate more of what matters most

"He who knows others is learned; he who knows himself is wise." Lao-Tze
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP

1. Integrity

People who value this are likely to: act in accordance with a well developed set of values

Having this value can be challenging because: you may lose something you value like popularity, friends, or a job.

Famous people who seem to exhibit this value are Dr. Martin Luther King, Mahatma Ghandi, Henry David Thoreau,

One benefit of this value is... you may be a powerful role model

"This above all; to thine own self be true." William Shakespeare

2. Compassion/Service

People who value this are likely to: feel other's suffering and give oneself and one's resources to others

Having this value can be challenging because: you may find it difficult to find solace in your own life

Famous people who seem to exhibit this value are Florence Nightengale, Mother Theresa, Bob Hope

"Although the world is very full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it." Helen Keller

3. Health

People who value this are likely to: to be well in mind and body

Having this value can be challenging because: you may become obsessed with your appearance and capabilities

Famous people who seem to exhibit this value are Andrew Weil,

One benefit of this value is... you may have a higher quality of life

"Health is the thing that makes you feel that now is the best time of the year." Franklin P. Adams

MBTI
    INTP

1. Independence - well that's a no-brainer
    2. Integrity - I try, I really do try
    3. Adventure - yeah. The unfortunate aspect of this is how it tends to disrupt other people's lives, as in: "Pack your bags son. We're moving to Maine where we know... absolutely no one."

MBTI
    ENFP

The Value Sorter indicates these are your top 3 values

Adventure
    People who value this are likely to: to experience the excitement of being outside of one's comfort zone

Having this value can be challenging because: you may seek thrills at the expense of other values you hold

Famous people who seem to exhibit this value are Charles Lindbergh, Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay, Jacques-Yves Cousteau

One benefit of this value is... you may experience excitement and self-satisfaction

"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had." Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Fame
    People who value this are likely to: to be recognized by many people

Having this value can be challenging because: you may become self-conscious and lose some of your authenticity

Famous people who seem to exhibit this value are Oprah Winfrey, The Beatles, Charlie Chaplin

One benefit of this value is... you may meet people you otherwise would never had a chance to meet

"My candle burns at both its ends;It will not last the night;But oh, my foes, and oh, my friends -- It gives a lovely light." Edna St. Vincent Millay"

Friends
    People who value this are likely to: care for their friends

Having this value can be challenging because: you may not have enough time for yourself or fear not having your friendship reciprocated

Famous people who seem to exhibit this value are Fred Rodgers, Helen Taft,

One benefit of this value is... you may have more happiness in your life

"There is no hope of joy except in human relations." Antoine de Saint-Exupery
    Your personality type is ENFP.
    Extraverted (E) 100% Introverted (I) 0%
    Intuitive (N) 91% Sensing (S) 9%
    Feeling (F) 90% Thinking (T) 10%
    Perceiving (P) 100% Judging (J) 0%

The only thing I regret about my past is the length of it. If I had to live my life again I'd make all the same mistakes - only sooner.

MBTI
    INXP

1. Compassion/Service

2. Peace

People who value this are likely to: to have a sense of tranquility and centeredness and seek harmony among people and communities

Having this value can be challenging because: you may isolate yourself from the world

Famous people who seem to exhibit this value are Alva Myrdal, Jimmy Carter, Thicht Naht Hahn

One benefit of this value is... you may feel an inner peace yourself

"Until he extends his circle of compassion to include all living things, man will not himself find peace." Albert Schweitzer

3. Integrity

People who value this are likely to: act in accordance with a well developed set of values

Having this value can be challenging because: you may lose something you value like popularity, friends, or a job.

Famous people who seem to exhibit this value are Dr. Martin Luther King, Mahatma Ghandi, Henry David Thoreau,

"..you crazy beatnik!"
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

1 Compassion/Service

2 Integrity

3 Justice

People who value this are likely to: seek fairness for all people

Having this value can be challenging because: you may become angry with all the injustice you see and learn about

Famous people who seem to exhibit this value are Jane Adams, Dredd Scott, Voltaire

One benefit of this value is... you may experience he personal satisfaction of making the world a better place

"You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free." Clarence Darrow:

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I got :

1. Adventure
    2. Health
    3. Integrity

Kinda surprised I didn't get spirituality, since I picked "higher power" every time it came up.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel