User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Thread: Value Sorter

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Seanan View Post
    I'm not taking anymore tests where I have to give my email addy... too much spam I've found. Looks like fun tho.
    Yeah, it's rarely a good idea to use your personal or work email address for online registrations etc. But I always use a yahoo email address for anything I know is likely to be spamarama (and that's all I use that particular email address for).

Anyways, my results:

Wisdom

People who value this are likely to have clear insight into themselves and human experience to make optimal decisions. Having this value can be challenging because you may not be practical and focused on what needs to be done in the present moment or become condescending towards those you think are not well knowledgeable

Independence

People who value this are likely to innovate, solve problems, stretch the boundaries. Having this value can be challenging because you may keep yourself from forming close relationships that would be rewarding

Peace

People who value this are likely to have a sense of tranquility and centeredness and seek harmony among people and communities. Having this value can be challenging because you may isolate yourself from the world.

It was funny doing the test because I could see that most of my answers were very self-centred, so it was nice to have the results put a positive spin on that. I guess the conclusion is that I'm aware that I don't reach out and help others much, but part of me thinks that I should do that more. 'should' = bleah

MBTI
    INTJ

I found that in many cases one answer of the pair was a subset of the other. For example: "being a good son" might be part of "doing what I think is right," but doing what I think is right encompasses more than just being a good son. There were many, many other examples like this.

My top three were:
    Independence: no surprise there
    Integrity: no suprise there
    I took this the other day, and these were the top two, but in reverse order.
    Adventure: This one surprised me. I'm certainly not risk-averse, and I certainly enjoy trying new things (well, new food, beverage, and travel destinations), but I wouldn't call myself an adventurer.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

1. Integrity
    2. Health
    3. Adventure?

MBTI
    ISTP

Not much of a suprise, although I don't think adventure is quite that high.

1. Justice
    2. Independence
    3. Adventure.
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Integrity
    People who value this are likely to: act in accordance with a well developed set of values

Having this value can be challenging because: you may lose something you value like popularity, friends, or a job.

Famous people who seem to exhibit this value are Dr. Martin Luther King, Mahatma Ghandi, Henry David Thoreau,

One benefit of this value is... you may be a powerful role model

"This above all; to thine own self be true." William Shakespeare

Justice
    People who value this are likely to: seek fairness for all people

Having this value can be challenging because: you may become angry with all the injustice you see and learn about

Famous people who seem to exhibit this value are Jane Adams, Dredd Scott, Voltaire

One benefit of this value is... you may experience he personal satisfaction of making the world a better place

"You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free." Clarence Darrow:

Independence
    People who value this are likely to: innovate, solve problems, stretch the boundaries

Having this value can be challenging because: you may keep yourself from forming close relationships that would be rewarding

Famous people who seem to exhibit this value are John Muir, Emily Dickinson, Henry David Thoreau

One benefit of this value is... you may be strong and resilient

"True individual freedom cannot exist without economic security and independence. People who are hungry and out of a job are the stuff of which dictatorships are made." Franklin D. Roosevelt

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

You guys like going to new places and stuff.. come on! You are all daredevils! :-p

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

1. Compassion/Service

People who value this are likely to: feel other's suffering and give oneself and one's resources to others

Having this value can be challenging because: you may find it difficult to find solace in your own life

Famous people who seem to exhibit this value are Florence Nightengale, Mother Theresa, Bob Hope

One benefit of this value is... you may feel fulfilled

Although the world is very full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it. - Helen Keller

2. Family

People who value this are likely to: provide and care for members of one's family

Having this value can be challenging because: you may not have enough time for yourself

Famous people who seem to exhibit this value are Theodore Roosevelt, Robert Kennedy, Marian Wright Edelman

One benefit of this value is... you may have more happiness in your life

The family is one of nature's masterpieces. - George Santayana

3. Justice

People who value this are likely to: seek fairness for all people

Having this value can be challenging because: you may become angry with all the injustice you see and learn about

Famous people who seem to exhibit this value are Jane Adams, Dredd Scott, Voltaire

One benefit of this value is... you may experience he personal satisfaction of making the world a better place

You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free. - Clarence Darrow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

MBTI
    INFP

1. Nature/Beauty

People who value this are likely to: to appreciate the aesthetic qualities in all its forms

Having this value can be challenging because: you may put overvalue external beauty

Famous people who seem to exhibit this value are Georgia O'Keeffe, Andy Goldsworthy, classical Greek sculptors

One benefit of this value is... you may experience joy and inspiration

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees.The winds will blow their own freshness into you... while cares will drop off like autumn leaves." John Muir"

2. Peace

People who value this are likely to: to have a sense of tranquility and centeredness and seek harmony among people and communities

Having this value can be challenging because: you may isolate yourself from the world

Famous people who seem to exhibit this value are Alva Myrdal, Jimmy Carter, Thicht Naht Hahn

One benefit of this value is... you may feel an inner peace yourself

"Until he extends his circle of compassion to include all living things, man will not himself find peace." Albert Schweitzer

3. Spirituality

People who value this are likely to: experience the presence of something that transcends oneself

Having this value can be challenging because: you may lose touch with the here and now

Famous people who seem to exhibit this value are Dalai Lama, Desmond Tutu, Swami Vivekananda

One benefit of this value is... you may feel fulfilled

"Everyone has a purpose in life---a unique gift or special talent to others. And when we blend this unique talent with service to others, we experience the ecstasy and exultation of our own spirit, which is the ultimate goal of all goals." Deepak Chopra

cheers,
    Ian

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Value 1 Wisdom
    Value 2 Family
    Value 3 Adventure

1. Justice
    2. Wisdom
    3. Family

No real big surprises for me.
    "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching"I(95%) N(53%) T(84%) J(58%)
    5 sp/sx/so varient Global 5: sloan RCOEI; r|C|oei; primary Calm; R(66%)C(76%)O(58%)E(66%)I(62%)