User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Explorer-negotiator

You are a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things. You find novel and unpredictable situations challenging and exciting. You particularly like discussing big ideas and having conversations about complex social, political or intellectual puzzles. And you are able to juggle a lot of projects at the same time; as a result you are sometimes a whirlwind of activity.

You have a firm grip on reality and enjoy living in the present tense. But you have a keen imagination that enables you to lift off from reality to be remarkably creative.

You are humorous. You are able to laugh at yourself. And you are agreeable, adaptable and changeable. You impose few limits on others and have little tolerance for fixed rules, schedules or traditions.

You have a deep sense of compassion. You can show genuine insight into the needs of others; you are good at listening, talking and compromising; and you express a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
    •Novelty seeking
    •Impulsive and spontaneous
    •Curious
    •Creative
    •Flexible
    •Open-minded
    •Energetic
    •Sees the big picture
    •Imaginative
    •Intuitive
    •Verbal skills
    •Empathetic
    •Trusting
    •Introspective
    As an Explorer you like knowledge, adventure and the pleasures of the senses, and you are drawn to those who are enthusiastic, curious, creative and energetic-people like yourself. Sex is important to you, too. As a Negotiator, you have a big heart; you are flexible and sensitive to the feelings of others and you are driven to seek harmony in your social life. So you avoid conflict, as well as people who compete with you. You also avoid those who structure your time and block things from happening spontaneously. And you can feel pressured by other's needs. So you are attracted to individuals who share your "live and let live" attitude. Money is secondary to you, so you also respect individuals who can part with theirs, particularly when spending leads to adventure or improves the world. And you are drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out your flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style. You are charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and you can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others you are just like them. And with your flexibility, liberal attitude and lack of prejudice, you can find something interesting in just about anyone. But when your interest wanes, you depart; you cannot tolerate boredom.
    •You are so mentally flexible and spontaneous that you can appear indecisive and unpredictable.
    •Don't be impatient with cautious people or those with more rigid views of morality.
    •Focus on one thing at a time.
    You tend to naturally gravitate to EXPLORER/directors.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    I am not surprised by the result!

(And I had to step back about 3 metres to be able to read these supersized letters. )
    I guess I am consistent?

Yeah, my eyes are failing, I need new contact lenses, sorry for the "Toys 'R' Us" font.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Uggh. I didn't see anything there about posting in

Big
    Red and Blue
    letters!!!
    So much for artistic expression.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    (maybe that's due to, err, synthetic biochemical additives)
    I've got a prescription for them...
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

eh... SaintKat and tesla have the same results as I do, so no need for me to print the description!

Explorer/Negotiator
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I skimmed through the book at Borders last night and since I had a coupon, I bought a copy for closer reading later. I don't find the groupings as useful as some other systems I've seen but wanted to understand it better and give it a fair shake.

It reminds me of DISC too in some ways.

There wasn't really a good PRIMARY/Secondary description in the book for the types, except in the one section on how people approach romantic relationships. Her primary focus seems to be on the four main archetypes themselves, particularly in the relationships/dating niche, so there's stuff in the back of the book even reviewing how people "pick each other up" out in social situations, not really even type related.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

My results

NEGOTIATOR/explorer

You see the big picture. You easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. You are comfortable juggling myriad facts. You tend to synthesize material easily and think in webs of factors, not straight lines. You are imaginative and enjoy ideas.

You are also socially savvy. You are good at both talking and listening. And you generally read people's faces, body postures and tone of voice accurately, so you often intuitively understand what people want and need.

You are also highly compassionate. You care deeply about others. So you are inclined to make personal sacrifices to be a supportive friend and colleague. And you are idealistic and altruistic; you like to work to improve the world.

And you have an adventurous side; you enjoy new ideas and novel experiences and you want to share these with an enthusiastic partner. But you are particularly fond of people who are direct, decisive, focused and tough-minded, people who complement your more flexible, agreeable and affable style.
    Negotiator primary traits

* Sees the big picture
    * Imaginative
    * Intuitive
    * Verbal skills
    * Empathetic
    * Trusting
    * Introspective

Explorer secondary traits

* Novelty seeking
    * Impulsive and spontaneous
    * Curious
    * Creative
    * Flexible
    * Open-minded
    * Energetic

In Love and Relationships
    As a Negotiator, you seek a spiritual, life long connection to a "true love". But you don't want someone who is emotionally dependent. You admire people who need a good deal of autonomy. Marriage is important to you; but the social pledge of matrimony is far less sacred than the personal commitment you privately make to your beloved. You avoid conflict and strive for harmony in your primary relationship. So you express your love regularly-with hugs, thoughtful presents, romantic weekends or by creating other special times together. And you want a mate who is daring, playful and adventurous, yet one who will balance you-someone who is calm, decisive, strong-willed, focused and supportive of your enthusiastic, caring and imaginative spirit.

Relating to others
    You dislike conflict. You seek "win-win" solutions. You are good at sharing power and ideas. And you are a master at the art of intimacy-building deep and exciting relationships with others. Nevertheless, you often enjoy solitude or intense interactions with just one individual or a few close friends. And you particularly enjoy people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.

Things to be aware of
    * Because you can see so many angles to an issue or decision, you can be indecisive.
    * Your need to please can turn to placating and your trusting nature can make you gullible.
    * When you feel betrayed you can be unforgiving and hold a grudge too long.

Spark Factor
    You tend to naturally gravitate to DIRECTOR/explorers.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP

MBTI
    IS??
    Socionics
    InFj

Negotiator/Builder.....and like Sky IS Blue mentioned the description at least from my perspective is spot on the positives and especially the negatives.
    Last edited by Hirsch63; 04-09-2010 at 09:12 AM.
    Patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings...Steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you a king

garbage

You scored: 36 as Explorer, 17 as Builder, 11 as Director, 34 as Negotiator.

heart on fire

you are a Negotiator/Explorer

You see the big picture. You easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. You are comfortable juggling myriad facts. You tend to synthesize material easily and think in webs of factors, not straight lines. You are imaginative and enjoy ideas.

You are also socially savvy. You are good at both talking and listening. And you generally read people's faces, body postures and tone of voice accurately, so you often intuitively understand what people want and need.

You are also highly compassionate. You care deeply about others. So you are inclined to make personal sacrifices to be a supportive friend and colleague. And you are idealistic and altruistic; you like to work to improve the world.

And you have an adventurous side; you enjoy new ideas and novel experiences and you want to share these with an enthusiastic partner. But you are particularly fond of people who are direct, decisive, focused and tough-minded, people who complement your more flexible, agreeable and affable style.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Sarah..., you are a
    DIRECTOR/negotiator
    About Your Personality Type
    You are an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. You quickly grasp patterns and relationships and see the many sides of any complex issue. And when you focus on a particular business, social, personal or intellectual problem, you often come up with a novel solution. You are tough minded, skeptical and imaginative.

You want to make an impact on the world. And with your aptitude for theoretical thinking, your investigative rigor, your logic and your determination, you are likely to win the honors your hard work deserves.

Despite your need for independence and your resistance to any regulations or codes of conduct you find controlling, you make close friends. You like being with friends who provide stimulating conversation, as well as express their emotions and inner feelings. And you work to maintain these authentic connections.

You are a complex person, outwardly assertive, logical, skeptical and focused, yet you can feel and express genuine sympathy for others.
    Director primary traits

* Decisive
    * Focused
    * Analytical
    * Logical
    * Competitive
    * Self disciplined
    * Independent

Negotiator secondary traits

* Sees the big picture
    * Imaginative
    * Intuitive
    * Verbal skills
    * Empathetic
    * Trusting
    * Introspective

In Love and Relationships
    As a Director, you tend to be loyal, uncomplaining and not possessive. You like individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works. You seek a "mind mate. Because you are often direct and bold, you unconsciously seek someone who is socially nuanced. Because you analyze your emotions, as well as hide them, you also like people who are emotionally expressive. Once you find someone who fits within your mental template of the ideal mate, you can dedicate yourself to this partnership. And once committed, you feel pledged to the union--often long before wedding. However, as you rarely follow rules or customs unless necessary, marriage is not as important to you as your personal vows. You work to sustain romance throughout a relationship, too. You give special gifts and celebrate special partnership events with flair and sensitivity.

Relating to others
    You love knowledge so you engage your friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative. And when you are interested, you can be a very sensitive and insightful companion.
    Things to be aware of

* You are susceptible to intense anger when you feel hurt, disappointed or frustrated.
    * Your ambition can lead to workaholism.
    * You can be impatient with chit chat and routine social engagements

Spark Factor
    You tend to naturally gravitate to NEGOTIATOR/directors

Cool test .. I didn't think it was accurate but my partner told me i depreciate myself so much, i must really try to figure myself out but to me the above sounds like an intuitive and i don't test as one (apart from the last time).
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe