User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

The Explorer

You scored 42% Egocentricism, 29% Heirarchy, 83% Spiritualityand 44% Morality!

You are the Explorer!
    Something is missing. Your giving and spiritual nature has not yet found its reason for being. The higher power and cosmic justice which give your nature meaning are out there, but you can't find them among the many pretenders. Organized religion seems so close, but somehow missing the point- perhaps because you have not found one that convinces you that order and justice can exist in this world. You are The Missionary without the message.

You are mostly selfless. You do not believe in an ordered universe or necessarily in an ordered society. The Soul is more important to you than the physical world. You do not believe there is justice.

You SHOULD: Travel and experience other cultures in the same way that the locals do. This will not necessarily require a significant budget- which you are unlikely to have if you are staying true to yourself; you can do it by volunteering with philanthropic organizations.

You should NOT: Be too quick to settle down. You probably wont find a soul mate until you find your own soul, so have a few meaningful but fun relationships without making too many long-term promises. Become tied down financially or professionally.

Your life will be: Fascinating.
    Your life may be: Inspirational.
    Your life will not be: Stable.

Your opposite is: The Conqueror.

Your companion is: The Counselor.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I think some quizzes have it out for me and BlackCat

The Chaos Mage

You scored 56% Egocentricism, 37% Heirarchy, 51% Spiritualityand 38% Morality!
    You're A Chaos Mage!
    Could you be any more freaking eccentric? You manipulate a random and unfair universe to your will, which seems easy for you, because YOU ARE the random and unfair universe. You find meaning in chaos and are not bothered by disorder. You're doing what you do- and that's all anyone can ask of you.

You are mostly selfish. You do not believe in an ordered universe or necessarily in an ordered society. The Soul is more important to you than the physical world. You do not believe there is justice.

You SHOULD: Carefully examine how you relate to others if you are unhappy. Please note that this will almost certainly change your personality type, and you will then have new instructions to follow.

You should NOT: You're probably a nihlist. Cautioning you is futile.

Your life will be: Unpredictable.
    Your life may be: Thrilling.
    Your life will not be: Meaningful.

Your opposite is: The Engineer.

Your companion is: You don't have a companion.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INFJ

The Medic (or The Servant)

You scored 42% Egocentricism, 29% Heirarchy, 49% Spiritualityand 47% Morality!

**You're The Medic!
    You're a jaded but good person in a bad world. There's no one to help you, but you're there to help others, not for any particular reason- you're just compelled. You're the only one on the battlefield who isn't adding to the carnage.

**The Medic has an Evil Twin: The Servant. The Servant is what happens when the medic's giving nature is focused on one individual rather than people in general. The Servant's details are at the bottom.

You are mostly selfless. You do not believe in an ordered universe or an ordered society. The physical world is more important to you than the soul. You do not believe there is justice.

You SHOULD: Find someone who loves you- preferably an optimist- and share as much of your life as possible with them. Take a job that lets you help people. Do a lot of volunteer work, and befriend the happiest people you meet there. Try to find God.

You should NOT: Join the military or commit yourself to anything that places you in extremely unpleasant situations for very long. Talk to scientologists, for any reason. Base your relationships on sex.

Your life will be: Inspirational.
    Your life may be: Exciting.
    Your life will not be: Happy.

Your opposite is: The Televangelist.

Your companion is: The Priest, The Engineer.

**If you are The Servant:
    You are mostly selfless. You do not believe in an ordered universe or an ordered society. The physical world is more important to you than the soul. You do not believe there is justice.

You SHOULD: Be extremely careful. You are probably The Servant because you fell in love with someone who simply uses you, and/or because of a sexual fetish of some kind. You may feel the need to be protected and directed by someone- choose very very carefully. Make this choice based on your talents and interests. The person you allow yourself to become dependent upon should be someone who channels you in good directions, and who enjoys your greatest strengths.

You should NOT: Serve just anyone who has a use for you. Use drugs or alcohol as mood lifters, even mildly.

Your life will be: Full of passion.
    Your life may be: Scary.
    Your life will not be: Blissful.

Your opposite is: The Televangelist, but opposites aren't necessarily a bad thing for you.

Your companion is: Hard to determine. You should definitely avoid The Villain, The Conqueror, The Chaos Mage, and The Devil- Those who are egocentric and lack a sense of justice can hurt you badly.

The Worker may be your best bet- they will actually care about EARNING your devotion, but they will expect it to be exclusive.

A strong medic could be a fairly equal partner for you, which is good if you're not happy with your normal usual relationships, and though you wouldn't fulfill a medic's spiritual needs, you would definitely make a medic's life more bearable.

The Hero would also be a good pick for you. Not only can The Hero protect you, the Hero can make a sidekick out of you, thus making you more like your better-adjusted twin, The Medic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

The Entertainer
    You scored 47% Egocentricism, 66% Heirarchy, 46% Spirituality and 44% Morality!

You're The Entertainer!
    You can't change the world, so you change the way people react to it. Fun, laughter, food, drink, sex, friendship- you need it not only for yourself but also to share- and sometimes you need a hell of a lot of it.

You are mostly selfless. You believe in an ordered universe and in an ordered society. The physical world is more important to you than the soul. You do not believe there is justice.

You SHOULD: Throw a party. Experiment with drugs if that appeals- but be safe. Choose your friends carefully- not everyone is as good natured as you. Consider deriving your income from your hobbies- you might enjoy exotic dancing, bartending, drug dealing, disc jockeying, or working as a chef, depending on your particular tastes.

You should NOT: Join an organized religion. Live in an area with strict drug laws. Move in next door to old people. Be too quick to fall in love.

Your life will be: Thrilling.
    Your life may be: Happy.
    Your life will not be: Inspirational.

Your opposite is: The Vigilante.

Your companion is: The sexiest person or thing in eyesight at the moment. or another Entertainer.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ISFP

Your result for The Ultimate Answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything Test ...
    The Entertainer

You scored 22% Egocentricism, 56% Heirarchy, 40% Spiritualityand 38% Morality!
    You're The Entertainer!
    You can't change the world, so you change the way people react to it. Fun, laughter, food, drink, sex, friendship- you need it not only for yourself but also to share- and sometimes you need a hell of a lot of it.

You are mostly selfless. You believe in an ordered universe and in an ordered society. The physical world is more important to you than the soul. You do not believe there is justice.

You SHOULD: Throw a party. Experiment with drugs if that appeals- but be safe. Choose your friends carefully- not everyone is as good natured as you. Consider deriving your income from your hobbies- you might enjoy exotic dancing, bartending, drug dealing, disc jockeying, or working as a chef, depending on your particular tastes.

You should NOT: Join an organized religion. Live in an area with strict drug laws. Move in next door to old people. Be too quick to fall in love.

Your life will be: Thrilling.

Your opposite is: The Vigilante.

Your companion is: The sexiest person or thing in eyesight at the moment. or another Entertainer.

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Great one. Got this:

The Hero

You scored 44% Egocentricism, 46% Heirarchy, 34% Spiritualityand 53% Morality!
    You're The Hero!

You bring justice to a chaotic world. You are comfortable with disorder, but not with evil. If all police were like you, Rodney King wouldn't be famous.

You are mostly selfless. You do not believe in an ordered universe or necessarily in an ordered society. The physical world is more important to you than the soul. You believe there is justice.

You SHOULD: Take a job that lets you protect people. Carefully consider whether or not religion has anything to offer you. Seek both the love and sex of your choosing, but only with someone trustworthy. Question the merit of the rules you follow.

You should NOT: Practice Criminal Law. Give in the to temptation to lie, cheat, or steal.

Your life will be: Remembered.
    Your life may be: Boring to you.
    Your life will not be: Thrilling.

Your opposite is: The Devil.

Your companion is: The Engineer, Another Hero, The Worker

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

huh!? elaur!! come on woman! let's see it!

should i stop yelling now? hmmhmm...sorry.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post

WIN!
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

The Conqueror
    You scored 56% Egocentricism, 22% Heirarchy, 17% Spiritualityand 6% Morality!

You're The Conqueror!
    You may not be a bad person, but you're capable of it, and you probably know it. You have no one to answer to, and no one to stop you, except for yourself. You are free and you make the most of it- perhaps at the expense of others.

You are mostly selfish. You do not believe in an ordered universe or an ordered society. The physical world is more important to you than the soul. You do not believe there is justice.

You SHOULD: Pursue money, sex, and thrills at any and all costs and by any means available, consider studying quantum physics, become involved in a liberal political organization or anarchist guerilla movement.

You should NOT: Join an organized religion, serve in the military or law enforcement, be quick to enter a serious committed relationship.

Your will be: Exciting.

Your opposite is: The Missionary.

Your companion is: The Medic- you can really mellow eachother out.

Check out the other personality types too!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.