User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    Ouh damn! Brutally honest MBTI test, this has to be somewhat of a phenomenon! There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that once the test gives me my four letter code, the insight I shall reap will be nothing short of revelatory!
    Yeah, ferk a derk, check this out:

Your result for The Brutally Honest Personality Test ...
    Freak- INFJ

40% Extraversion, 73% Intuition, 47% Thinking, 53% Judging

Well, well, well. How did someone like you end up with the least common personality type of them all? In a group of 100 Americans, only 0.5 others would be just like you. You really are one of a kind... In fact, I do believe that that's one of the definitions for the word "FREAK."
    Freak's not such a bad word to describe you actually.

You are deep, complex, secretive and extremely difficult to understand. If that doesn't scream "Freak!" I don't know what does. No-one actually knows the REAL you, do they?

You probably have deep interests in creative expression as well as issues of spirituality and human development.

You've probably even been called a "psychic" before, because of your uncanny knack to understand and "read" people without quite knowing how you do it. Don't fret. You're not actually psychic. That would make you special and you'll never accomplish that.

You're also quite possible the most emotional of them all, so don't take this all too hard. Nevertheless you most definitely have the strangest personality type and that's not necessarily a good thing.

YAY, I'm a freak!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    Ouh damn! Brutally honest MBTI test, this has to be somewhat of a phenomenon! There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that once the test gives me my four letter code, the insight I shall reap will be nothing short of revelatory!
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    xNFP

The test was shit. I answered correctly and got INFJ. And there's no way in heaven, hell, purgatory, earth, or planet X34 that I'm an INFJ. So whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    The test was shit. I answered correctly and got INFJ. And there's no way in heaven, hell, purgatory, earth, or planet X34 that I'm an INFJ. So whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    Yep, type tests are crap.

Didn't you recently change your user name?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Yep, type tests are crap.

Didn't you recently change your user name?
    Yes *sigh* I did. However, I really couldn't stand it anymore, couldn't get used to it, couldn't associate myself with it, and it felt wrong.

So back to the old name....

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Borefest - ISTJ

27% Extraversion, 20% Intuition, 100% Thinking, 100% Judging
    One word. Boring. Sums you up to a tee. You're responsible, trustworthy, serious and down to earth. Boring. Boring. Boring.

You play by the rules. You follow tradition. You encourage structure.

You insist that EVERYBODY do EVERYTHING by the book. Seriously, is there even an ounce of imagination in that little brain of yours? I mean, what's the point of imagination, right? It has no practical value...

As far as you're concerned, abstract theories can go screw themselves. You just want the facts, all the facts and nothing but the facts.

Oh. And you're a perfectionist. About everything. You know that the previous sentence was gramattically incorrect and that "gramattically" was spelt wrong. Your financial records are correct to 25 decimal places and your bedroom is in pristine condition. In fact, you even don't sleep on your bed anymore for fear that you might crease the sheets.

Thankfully, you don't have anyone else to share the bed with, because you're uncomfortable expressing affection and emotion to others. Too bad.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

Enneagram

These brutally honest descriptions aren't all that brutal. Call me a masochist, but I was expecting worse lol

INFP

So, you want to make the world a better place? Too bad it's never gonna happen.

Of all the types, you have to be one of the hardest to find fault in. You have a selfless and caring nature. You're a good listener and someone who wants to avoid conflict. You genuinely desire to do good.

Of course, these all add up to an incredibly overpowered conscience which makes you feel guilty and responsible when anything goes wrong. Of course, it MUST be your fault EVERYTIME.

Though you're constantly on a mission to find the truth, you have no use for hard facts and logic, which is a source of great confusion for those of us with brains. Despite this, in a losing argument, you're not above spouting off inaccurate fact after fact in an effort to protect your precious values.

You're most probably a perfectionist, which in this case, is a bad thing. Any group work is destined to fail because of your incredibly high standards.

Disregard what I said before. You're just easy to find fault in as everyone else!

Luckily, you're generally very hard on yourself, meaning I don't need to waste my precious time insulting you. Instead, just find all your own faults and insult yourself.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

<- freak
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Crackpot - INTJ

20% Extraversion, 67% Intuition, 67% Thinking, 73% Judging
    I N V I C T U S

garbage

that was kind of long

Scumbag- ENFP

60% Extraversion, 93% Intuition, 27% Thinking, 47% Judging