• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Love Languages Test

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
12 Words of Affirmation
8 Physical Touch
7 Quality Time
3 Receiving Gifts
0 Acts of Service

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Your Scores

12 Acts of Service
7 Words of Affirmation
6 Quality Time
5 Physical Touch
0 Receiving Gifts

Chthonic

9 Acts of Service
9 Quality Time
7 Physical Touch
4 Words of Affirmation
1 Receiving Gifts

skywar

MBTI Type
IXXJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
12 Acts of Service
9 Quality Time
6 Physical Touch
2 Words of Affirmation
1 Receiving Gifts

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your Scores

10 Words of Affirmation
9 Physical Touch
7 Quality Time
2 Acts of Service
2 Receiving Gifts

i think my boyfriend's is acts of service but i tried to make him take this quiz once and he was very against it :dry:

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
9 Receiving Gifts
7 Acts of Service
7 Physical Touch
5 Quality Time
2 Words of Affirmation

Epic Love

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My results:

12 Physical Touch
10 Words of Affirmation
8 Quality Time
2 Acts of Service
2 Receiving Gifts

10 Quality Time
8 Words of Affirmation
6 Physical Touch
4 Receiving Gifts
2 Acts of Service

Rouskyrie

12 Words Of Affirmation.
12 Quality Time.
6 Physical Touch.
0 Receiving Gifts.
0 Acts Of Service.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
11 Acts of Service
9 Quality Time
7 Words of Affirmation
2 Physical Touch
1 Receiving Gifts

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
8 Physical Touch
7 Quality Time
7 Words of Affirmation
5 Acts of Service
3 Receiving Gifts

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
9 Quality Time
8 Acts of Service
6 Receiving Gifts
5 Words of Affirmation
2 Physical Touch

Tengri

9 Quality Time
8 Physical Touch
7 Acts of Service
6 Words of Affirmation
0 Receiving Gifts

quality.png

Quality Time

In Quality Time, nothing says “I love you” like full, undivided attention. Being there for this type of person is critical, but really being there—with the TV off, fork and knife down, and all chores and tasks on standby—makes you feel truly special and loved. Distractions, postponed activities, or the failure to listen can be especially hurtful. Whether itʼs spending uninterrupted time talking with someone else or doing activities together, you deepen your connection with others through sharing time.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your Scores

9 Words of Affirmation
12 Quality Time
0 Receiving Gifts
5 Acts of Service
4 Physical Touch

Yep.

Hasn't changed much over the past few years.

Your Scores
11 Quality Time
9 Words of Affirmation
6 Physical Touch
4 Acts of Service
0 Receiving Gifts

I think the increase in value of Physical Touch probably has much to do with being in an overall healthier place. General growth, managing my PTSD & body image issues - becoming more consistently accepting of my own body to a greater extent - therefore becoming less dismissive/fearful of the extreme vulnerability that goes along with physical closeness. Good stuff.

Quality time still beats all.

Words of Affirmation can be pretty useful in reassuring me of the bond. The consistency in words & action from those I'm close to has really helped turn down the volume on the conditioned fear responses I can fall into in tense situations. You live long enough around messed up people who shame/reject/physically attack you (even go as far as to wish you dead when they're upset with you) - then say 'I love you' a few minutes later... it makes the foundation of any concept of love (without conscious thought) inherently unstable. Love from others has this fragile, crumbly texture. Even when your own love - what you feel/can offer to others - is persistent, unchanging... the contradiction just makes everything all the more uncertain. I'm very much a verbal learner (my username's not an indication at all) Words resonate. Build, and occasionally break. All the broken definitions of, "I love you." Three little words that make the world go 'round, right?

While I do feel that actions speak louder than words - speaking, connecting.. that vital consistency is an action. To me, at least. To experience the harmonic effect of seeing/feeling/hearing actual healthy love - be it from any sort of companion - romantic or otherwise (or even family, for some).. it steadies you. Actions & words in tandem. Love is not quite as chaotic and frightening. Physical closeness seems less intimidating & unnerving. Sometimes touch can pull you back to reality.. even help you feel safe.

Part of me cringes at the clear fact that it's taken external sources (healthy people/relationships) to start untangling some of the crossed wires in my head. Makes me feel weak, vulnerable. But it's merely human. We are social creatures. And it took some pretty toxic people/external traumatic experiences to tangle up those wires in the first place - so perhaps it stands to reason that it would also require outside influence to help work through that damage. Not directly, per se. Love is not a salve to heal wounds. Friends & lovers are not doctors. Relationships are for sharing life - not 'fixing' it.

But all the same, the depth of acceptance quells the fear. Kindness is not the calm anticipating the storm. The world makes sense. The earth beneath my feet is no longer made of eggshells. I can move about, think and feel with ease.
I won't break anything. Nor will I break.

I still forget, sometimes - but I am always reminded. Often now, of my own accord.

/end feelery rambling

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
10 Quality Time
9 Physical Touch
5 Acts of Service
5 Words of Affirmation
1 Receiving Gifts

Mechnick

The Crow
11 Physical touch
9 Quality time
4 Receiving gifts
4 Words of affirmations
2 Acts of service

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
10 Words of Affirmation
8 Acts of Service
8 Quality Time
2 Receiving Gifts
2 Physical Touch

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
11 Quality Time
9 Words of Affirmation
7 Physical Touch
3 Acts of Service
0 Receiving Gifts

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Haha of course touch is at the bottom of the list. I'm not a big fan of touch. :newwink:

12 Quality Time
7 Words of Affirmation
5 Acts of Service
4 Receiving Gifts
2 Physical Touch