User Tag List

First 111920212223 Last

Results 201 to 210 of 248

  1. #201
    Honor Thy Inferior Such Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    5,091

    Default

    9 Words of Affirmation
    8 Quality Time
    4 Receiving Gifts
    5 Acts of Service
    4 Physical Touch
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne




  2. #202
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    I am very heavily Words of Affirmation and also have a pretty pronounced need for Quality Time. When people say nice things to me, I remember it forever. Truly, I remember almost every compliment that has ever been given to me. And when people say mean things, I also hold onto it forever. Words is the make or break love language for me.

  3. #203
    Senior Member cafe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None
    Posts
    9,827

    Default

    9Words of Affirmation
    10Quality Time
    1Receiving Gifts
    4Acts of Service
    6Physical Touch
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

  4. #204
    likes this gromit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    I am very heavily Words of Affirmation and also have a pretty pronounced need for Quality Time. When people say nice things to me, I remember it forever. Truly, I remember almost every compliment that has ever been given to me. And when people say mean things, I also hold onto it forever. Words is the make or break love language for me.
    I used to think this one didn't matter as much to me, esp bc, when overdone, it actually makes me mad...

    But when sincere words of affirmation are absent... I really do feel that emptiness... it's like... don't you care about me... at all...?

    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.
    Likes chickpea liked this post

  5. #205
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    I used to think this one didn't matter as much to me, esp bc, when overdone, it actually makes me mad...

    But when sincere words of affirmation are absent... I really do feel that emptiness... it's like... don't you care about me... at all...?

    haha! yeah, my family is very Acts of Service, and they have to go out of their way to be Wordsy with me but it's the only way i really feel the love.

  6. #206
    Senior Member cafe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None
    Posts
    9,827

    Default

    My family is very much about words of affirmation. My INTP had to work to adapt to that a bit because it's not a big thing for him. I had to learn to be more touchy. I think I have it easier than he does. He's off the hook for buying me stuff, though. I love buying stuff for myself.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

  7. #207
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    My family is very much about words of affirmation. My INTP had to work to adapt to that a bit because it's not a big thing for him. I had to learn to be more touchy. I think I have it easier than he does. He's off the hook for buying me stuff, though. I love buying stuff for myself.

  8. #208
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,776

    Default

    5Words of Affirmation
    11Quality Time
    2Receiving Gifts
    8Acts of Service
    4Physical Touch
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  9. #209
    Senior Member Hinastarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    116

    Default

    My Scores

    11- Quality Time
    7- Words of Affirmation
    7- Physical Touch
    5- Acts of Service
    0- Receiving Gifts


  10. #210
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quality Time: 11
    Physical Touch: 9
    Words of Affirmation: 5
    Acts of Service: 5
    Receiving Gifts: 0

Similar Threads

  1. Easy 1 Question Love Languages Test
    By JocktheMotie in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-30-2017, 12:28 PM
  2. [SP] Love Languages for SPs
    By istpunk in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 04:26 PM
  3. [NT] NT's: What is your primary love language?
    By INTPness in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 10:42 AM
  4. [NF] NF's: What is your primary love language?
    By INTPness in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 08:35 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 12:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO