• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Spark's satirical MBTI ripoff

MBTI Type
INFJ
WHoohoo, never got that before....INTP I suppose..... but strangely close to

You are a Mastermind!
(Submissive Introverted Abstract Thinker)

You are a MASTERMIND (SIAT). You can be silent and withdrawn, but behind your reserved exterior lies an active mind that allows you to analyze situations and come up with creative, unexpected solutions. Normal people call this scheming.

Anyway, your sense of style and originality are your strengths, and people will respect your judgment once they get to know you. If you learn to be a little more personable, you could be a great leader— you've definitely got the vision thing down. Just make sure all the plotting you do behind those eyes of yours is healthy.

Famous masterminds in television: Dr. Claw, The Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Montgomery Burns

44% are more Submissive than you.
35% are more Dominant than you.
21% are just as Submissive as you.
1% are more Introverted than you.
97% are more Extroverted than you.
2% are just as Introverted as you.
1% are more Abstract than you.
95% are more Concrete than you.
4% are just as Abstract as you.
19% are more Thinking than you.
73% are more Feeling than you.
8% are just as Thinking as you.

but the submissive/dominant is quite close.....so close to INTJ, which is not tooooo far off, ahem....

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
You are an Artist!
(Dominant Introverted Abstract Feeler)

You are an ARTIST (DIAF)— creative, adventurous, and deep. Although you are an introvert, your dominant ideas lead you to assert yourself often— especially through your work. You actively put your creativity to constructive use, and because you are ruled by your heart you are less likely to be inhibited by logic.

You have an intuitive understanding of emotion and know how evoke it in others, but the real world can be a prison of foolishness and embarrassment if you don't get your head out of the clouds a little more. Also, you are 87% likely to write poetry. Please, for the love of God, stop now.

66% are more Submissive than you.
18% are more Dominant than you.
17% are just as Dominant as you.
36% are more Introverted than you.

46% are more Extroverted than you.
18% are just as Introverted as you.
14% are more Abstract than you.

68% are more Concrete than you.
17% are just as Abstract as you.
33% are more Thinking than you.
55% are more Feeling than you.
12% are just as Feeling as you.

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
You are a Mastermind!
(Submissive Introverted Abstract Thinker)

You are a MASTERMIND (SIAT). You can be silent and withdrawn, but behind your reserved exterior lies an active mind that allows you to analyze situations and come up with creative, unexpected solutions. Normal people call this scheming.

Anyway, your sense of style and originality are your strengths, and people will respect your judgment once they get to know you. If you learn to be a little more personable, you could be a great leader— you've definitely got the vision thing down. Just make sure all the plotting you do behind those eyes of yours is healthy.

Famous masterminds in television: Dr. Claw, The Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Montgomery Burns.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
You are a Prober!
(Dominant Introverted Concrete Feeler)

You are a PROBER (DICF)— curious, passionate, driven, and probing. You're the kind of person who can't leave well enough alone. You have a very strong personality and a sense of adventure. And you'd rather go out and experience things for yourself than take someone else's word for it. Some people probably think you're a maniac.

People have a hard time believing you're an intelligent person. Perhaps there's a reason for this? Time will tell.

P

Phantonym

You are a Helper Who Finds Missing Children Over The Internet!

Submissive Introverted Concrete Feeler = SICF

You are very tentative in the world and introverted with people— which means you are the shy and silent type (hence the Internet.) But behind your reserved exterior lies a dedicated person with a passion for the concrete truth who wants to, in his heart of hearts, help find missing children. God bless you.

So, that makes me ISFP? :rofl1:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are a Judge!
(Dominant Introverted Concrete Thinker)
You are a JUDGE (DICT). Your affinity for facts and analytical approach to life help you solve complex problems and make tough decisions that others cannot. But don't think that you don't act irrationally a lot of the time. You jump into arguments and hold grudges like crazy. You could probably use some love.
While some may see you as a bit overbearing and arrogant, your friends know that you are a trustworthy person with depth and a strong sense of righteousness. Although you are introverted and somewhat reserved, you have a forceful personality that your friends appreciate and your enemies fear. God help them. God help all of us.

They think I'm an introvert... :laugh: And I thought this test was different from the rest of them...

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
The biggest problem: they can't count.

33% of the people are more thinking, 55% are more feeling and still I'm a feeler?
My Ti, it's protesting against the math. (Fi likes it though :))
I'm a guru or SEAF or PENF or ENFP. Damn, that one was already in my collection.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are a Mentor!
(Submissive Extroverted Abstract Thinker)

You are a MENTOR (SEAT/ENTP). Some would call you the most powerful and influential of all people. Those people are wrong.

The reality is that you DON'T really WANT to impose personal views or beliefs on others. Yet you are extroverted and intelligent, and you like to get involved. So you help others with the pursuit of knowledge.

You're the reason that people say teachers are also students. You are as much a learner as a master, and this satisfies you.

You won't die a lonely death, but towards the end you'll grow introspective, wondering if your life meant anything. This will last for decades, and you'll die after your spouse.