• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ink Blots

tovlo

MBTI Type
INFJ
Ink Blot test

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Peace.

You have a deeply-rooted desire to make peace in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with loved ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to be able to influence the world in a positive way. You have a deep respect for humankind.

You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it, and you inspire others to feel the same way. Your innate drive toward peace guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

arcticangel02

To the top of the world
MBTI Type
eNFP
Ahh, I love inkblot tests! They're so much fun! :D

I got the same as you: Peace

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Love.
Love

Your instinct to love and be loved is rooted very deeply in your subconscious and affects most of the decisions you make in life – whether you are aware of it or not. You inspire people to experience their true feelings of love and act kindly towards others. You also value your personal relationships more than most people.

Your unique capacity to love may be greater than those around you, which means you may have more to give in relationships than your friends or romantic partners do. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I do not like inkplot test and found this test quite uncomfortable. :vader1: The result is therefore:

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Reserve.

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control. You keep your emotions to yourself and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others. You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself.

Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you. Your psyche is very deep and rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
I felt uncomfortable doing the test too, but I got peace.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Reserve.

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
hey, why is everyone's psyche rich and deep? :shock:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hey, why is everyone's psyche rich and deep? :shock:

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Psychosis.

You have a deeply disturbed vision of the world and should not be allowed to dress yourself or walk outdoors alone, especially around small fluffy animals or cooing babies. Whether through subtle interactions with loved ones or through getting involved in social causes, it is important for you to be able to confuse and bewilder the world in a permanent way.

You have a deep respect for humankind and all who would cook them.

You care about the future colorful insanity of the entire world, even beyond your own involvement in it, and you motivate others to behave the same way. Your innate drive toward psychosis guides you in daily life towards decisions that will unsettle yourself and others.

Your psyche is very rich and desires even more richness, although you do not want to get caught embezzling money because that would mean you would have to go to jail; and the people there are crazy in very mundane and rather dull ways.

The more you smear ink on the walls and floors of other people's homes, the more you will understand the psychotic genius that you really are...

:( I don't understand. I am not THAT bad, am I?

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Self-protection.
Self-protection

You are emotionally reserved and private. You typically keep your cool during arguments and rarely reveal personal information that you later regret. On the surface, you appear very serene. Inside however, you may sometimes feel detached or disconnected from the world around you. The advantage of this is that you are not the sort of person to easily lose your temper.

You think about things rationally rather than get swept up in emotions. You also remain calm in the toughest of situations. Your psyche is very unique; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

the part about me thinking about things rationally is a little off, because i totally get swept up in emotions, but everything else is pretty accurate.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Imagination.

You have a deep desire to use ideas to change the world around you. This drive influences you far more than you may realise on a conscious level. You love to brainstorm and imagine new possibilities.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

That frog was hit by a car, I tell you!

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Psychosis.

You have a deeply disturbed vision of the world and should not be allowed to dress yourself or walk outdoors alone, especially around small fluffy animals or cooing babies. Whether through subtle interactions with loved ones or through getting involved in social causes, it is important for you to be able to confuse and bewilder the world in a permanent way.

You have a deep respect for humankind and all who would cook them.

You care about the future colorful insanity of the entire world, even beyond your own involvement in it, and you motivate others to behave the same way. Your innate drive toward psychosis guides you in daily life towards decisions that will unsettle yourself and others.

Your psyche is very rich and desires even more richness, although you do not want to get caught embezzling money because that would mean you would have to go to jail; and the people there are crazy in very mundane and rather dull ways.

The more you smear ink on the walls and floors of other people's homes, the more you will understand the psychotic genius that you really are...

:( I don't understand. I am not THAT bad, am I?

*cooo* *fluffs around Jen*

:rofl1: that gets my vote for best psyche.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Imagination.

Anyone who didn't see Sauron needs storybook remediation.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Sexuality.
Sexuality

The world is a sexy place for you – your erotic self leads the way. Whether this is because you're presently in a great physical relationship or simply want one, you are much more aware of the sexual undertones in situations than most people.

This heightened focus, coupled with your vivid imagination, can make you more likely to have original – at times risqué – interpretations of things that other people might see as innocuous. Your subconscious is telling you that you are very much alive, and have a great deal of passion to bring to life...

Hmm I don't see that.

pocket lint

MBTI Type
isxp
These inkblots freaked me out:
inkblot24.jpg

inkblot01.jpg

After I saw the first two inkblots, I had to go turn on more lights in my room :cry:

This one made me laugh the whole time I was answering questions for it:
inkblot04.jpg

Taking this test evoked some intense emotions in me so I was surprised when my result turned out to be peace :shock:

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
These inkblots freaked me out:

After I saw the first two inkblots, I had to go turn on more lights in my room :cry:

Taking this test evoked some intense emotions in me so I was surprised when my result turned out to be peace :shock:

Hey. You had the same reactions as I did to the same pictures. That's why I wasn't sure why I got peace too. :shock:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
inkblot04.jpg

THAT one didn't have an option for "growling angry dog-ram creature". I felt cheated.

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
THAT one didn't have an option for "growling angry dog-ram creature". I felt cheated.

PinkPiranha: Your psyche is deep and rich with nitroglycerin hidden beneath a furry, berry-coat. :peepwall:

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Mine was Peace the last time I took the test which wasn't that long ago.

arcticangel02

To the top of the world
MBTI Type
eNFP
That frog was hit by a car, I tell you!

It totally was!

And I could see quite distinct pictures in most of them, but peace? :huh: Although for a few of them, I was like, uhh, what i really see isn't on the list. So I just picked the nearest one. Which was probably boring and mundane.

C'mon, I don't see 'a human figure'! I totally see some volumptuous medicine woman stretching out her arms to the sky with her head thrown back, magicking the sky into a storm or other monumental event!

The words fail.

inkblot07.jpg

I really liked this one - on one hand I saw this great, ethereal being with the head of some sort of sheep or horse (with these great wide horns), approaching all shrouded in mist and fog. And then, once it mentioned the open-ended responses, I could also totally see the lighthouse on a spit of land, in this cloudy, stormy landscape. It was totally like a piece of art.

Lol. Moving right along.