User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Ink Blots

MBTI
    INFJ

Default Ink Blots

Ink Blot test

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Peace.

You have a deeply-rooted desire to make peace in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with loved ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to be able to influence the world in a positive way. You have a deep respect for humankind.

You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it, and you inspire others to feel the same way. Your innate drive toward peace guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...
    "We don't see things as they are,
    we see things as we are."
    ...Anais Nin

To the top of the world arcticangel02's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP

Ahh, I love inkblot tests! They're so much fun!

I got the same as you: Peace
    ANFP:
    Extraversion (52%) ---- Introversion (48%)
    Sensing (26%) ---- iNtuition (74%)
    Thinking (16%) ---- Feeling (84%)
    Judging (5%) ---- Perceiving (95%)

9w1 so/sx/sp

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Love.
    Love

Your instinct to love and be loved is rooted very deeply in your subconscious and affects most of the decisions you make in life – whether you are aware of it or not. You inspire people to experience their true feelings of love and act kindly towards others. You also value your personal relationships more than most people.

Your unique capacity to love may be greater than those around you, which means you may have more to give in relationships than your friends or romantic partners do. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

I do not like inkplot test and found this test quite uncomfortable. The result is therefore:

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Reserve.

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control. You keep your emotions to yourself and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others. You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself.

Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you. Your psyche is very deep and rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

I felt uncomfortable doing the test too, but I got peace.

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Reserve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

hey, why is everyone's psyche rich and deep?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    hey, why is everyone's psyche rich and deep?
    Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Psychosis.

You have a deeply disturbed vision of the world and should not be allowed to dress yourself or walk outdoors alone, especially around small fluffy animals or cooing babies. Whether through subtle interactions with loved ones or through getting involved in social causes, it is important for you to be able to confuse and bewilder the world in a permanent way.

You have a deep respect for humankind and all who would cook them.

You care about the future colorful insanity of the entire world, even beyond your own involvement in it, and you motivate others to behave the same way. Your innate drive toward psychosis guides you in daily life towards decisions that will unsettle yourself and others.

Your psyche is very rich and desires even more richness, although you do not want to get caught embezzling money because that would mean you would have to go to jail; and the people there are crazy in very mundane and rather dull ways.

The more you smear ink on the walls and floors of other people's homes, the more you will understand the psychotic genius that you really are...

I don't understand. I am not THAT bad, am I?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTP

reserve.
    Well La dee-da.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Self-protection.
    Self-protection

You are emotionally reserved and private. You typically keep your cool during arguments and rarely reveal personal information that you later regret. On the surface, you appear very serene. Inside however, you may sometimes feel detached or disconnected from the world around you. The advantage of this is that you are not the sort of person to easily lose your temper.

You think about things rationally rather than get swept up in emotions. You also remain calm in the toughest of situations. Your psyche is very unique; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

the part about me thinking about things rationally is a little off, because i totally get swept up in emotions, but everything else is pretty accurate.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.