• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ink Blots

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Peace.

You have a deeply-rooted desire to make peace in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with loved ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to be able to influence the world in a positive way. You have a deep respect for humankind.

You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it, and you inspire others to feel the same way. Your innate drive toward peace guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
PinkPiranha: Your psyche is deep and rich with nitroglycerin hidden beneath a furry, berry-coat. :peepwall:

Shhhh! It's a secret! Now everyone will want to lick off my minerals, just like hungry butterflies! (I think those ink blots have deranged me a bit... :D )

It totally was!

I was having major flashbacks to Frogger!

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Shhhh! It's a secret! Now everyone will want to lick off my minerals, just like hungry butterflies! (I think those ink blots have deranged me a bit... :D )

I was having major flashbacks to Frogger!

manic, rabid butterflies. . . I think before she became Delirium, she was Delight.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yep. Butterflies'll do that. :D

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
Hey, folks! For those who actually want to take a look at some in-depth results, you can download mine:

Joelle's cool results for 'Peace'

I took this test many months ago, when Tickle had the in-depth version available for free (for about a week). I got Peace as well, so my results are especially useful to those who share my unconscious perspective. ;) If you sign up for it, Tickle sends you emails telling you when they have a certain test available in-depth for free (there's a different test about every week).

Or did you all get in-depth results and I'm just standing here looking like an idiot? Haha.

arcticangel02

To the top of the world
MBTI Type
eNFP
No, that's very interesting. Coool!

But there's so much to read! 8|

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
The cool part is the percentages of how everyone else has responded. It's been months since I got these results though, so the percentages have probably changed. I'm so glad I can look back and see how I responded to the test. But I don't think that if I took it again I'd answer the same at all! Hm. Maybe I would, lol.

The advice it gives you in the little blue(?) boxes is also very nice. Good and helpful.

It's pretty cool that Tickle has a different in-depth test available for free every week. If you like personality tests, sign up. I forget exactly how and where you do that, but it's probably pretty easy to figure out. :)

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
you aren't gonna be surprised by this one.....

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Kindness.
Kindness

You have a deep desire to be kind and fair to others. You are preoccupied with finding kindness in the world around you, far more than you may realise on a conscious level. This makes you unusually empathetic and very sensitive to other people's feelings. Your kind nature makes you an optimist at heart and allows you to see the best in the people around you.

Because you're not judgmental, others seek you out when they need a friend. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

arcticangel02

To the top of the world
MBTI Type
eNFP
It's pretty cool that Tickle has a different in-depth test available for free every week. If you like personality tests, sign up. I forget exactly how and where you do that, but it's probably pretty easy to figure out. :)

Cool. I went and did that - I totally adore any tests that tell me more about myself. (Heck, who here doesn't? ;))

Any idea which one is free this week, though?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cool. I went and did that - I totally adore any tests that tell me more about myself. (Heck, who here doesn't? ;)) Any idea which one is free this week, though?

"What is your Best Quality?"
Jennifer, your best quality shines through in how Independent you are. The fact that you're an independent person who is usually able to handle things in a self-sufficient manner really draws people to you! But that's not the only thing. Your answers on the test indicate you're a smart person who is more able to understand complex concepts than many other people are. You are an honest person who values the truth and is sometimes willing to make sacrifices in order to uphold it, too.

It's nice now to be able to get the premium tests for free, either the weekly offer or simply clicking through all the ads. (A few years ago, I'd pay occasionally for a trial week of tests, did them all, then would download and cancel the trial.)

btw... i obviously made up my test results for the ink blot test... my real results are here:
Jennifer, your unconscious mind is driven most by Curiosity.

By having your unconscious mind driven most by Curiosity, you probably have an inquisitive and forward-thinking nature. This trait can manifest by being full of thoughts about the future, or maybe you simply enjoy considering new ideas. Not one to be reined in by the humdrum realities of daily life, you appear to be able to look beyond those boundaries to imagine new vistas. People with a heightened drive for curiosity tend to be open-minded and non-judgmental. This can go hand in hand with their appreciation for seeking out new possibilities.

At times, having a seeking nature can make curiosity types highly intellectual, whether scientists, writers, or simply brainy daydreamers. "What if..." is likely a question never far from any of their minds. If this is true for you, then you may feel that new frontiers are where it's at. Following this inclination toward innovation can not only enrich your personal life, but also make you a valuable asset in business as well.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Peace

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ahh. You redefine evil, milady.

Neat, that's one of the nicest things anyone's ever said to me!

(Maybe I should add it to my Tickle profile.)

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
"What is your Best Quality?"

Joelle, your top quality is Intelligence. Combined with your second- and third-ranked qualities, Communication and Independence, you have a very unique set of characteristics you can use to your advantage (woo!).

Then they go on to detail your fifteen top qualities, using graphs, percentages, etc. You can even see how common your results are. I got rare results, apparently. Only 2 in 10,000 (wow!) have my results.

I'm really too lazy to quote you, Jen, but in reference to your made-up results, you should make us all a funny personality test! Yeah. :smile: You'd be good at it, I think.

Last edited:

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
Cool!! Thank you so much for sharing this!

Nope, you look very wise and kind standing there, Mempy. :)

Hmmm, looks like Ian has some competition for your heart, hehehe.