User Tag List

First 5678 Last

Thread: Ink Blots

MBTI
    INFP

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Imagination.
    Imagination

You have a deep desire to use ideas to change the world around you. This drive influences you far more than you may realise on a conscious level. You love to brainstorm and imagine new possibilities. The world is a fuller, richer place because you can contribute new ideas to any experience.

Your natural curiosity inspires those around you and encourages them to come up with ideas they wouldn't have discovered without your help. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Peace.
    Not really.

MBTI
    INtP

Hmm... Your unconscious mind is most driven by curiosity...

I guess the conclusion is somewhat reasonable, but this was pretty annoying. I've never done any sort of ink blot test before, but for the vast majority of these, I either didn't see anything much at all, or I immediately saw something completely different from any of the options given.

But most of all (warning: nerd alert), I felt like Data in Star Trek, The Next Generation, in the episode where he was given an inkblot test and responded to "what do you see" with a spectrographic analysis of the ink on the page. I was doing a lot of "hmm, I see various structures and a few colors."

Although the one was clearly an ancient Mesoamerican priest wearing a large mask and a cloak, spreading his arms out in benediction to a couple of worshippers. That was the strongest image I got out of the whole thing, and it wasn't even an option .

heart on fire

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Peace.

heart on fire

I really love this one, like a cross between a Kachina and Quetzalcoatl.

I must have birds on the brain, I saw a two headed chicken, a Penguin , and just lots of wings and dragons and birds.

MBTI
    INFP

I saw this in that picture, heart.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    I saw this in that picture, heart.
    I see it too now that you've shown me that picture, but the hat made me think of the Kachina dancers and anything human looking with wings makes me think Quetzalcoatl and Vitzliputzli. I focused very much on the hat, made me think of New England Puritians, always think a man that contorlled would be super in bed once seduced... of course I also find Puritians sexy, so this was the only sexy picture in the selection. Made me think of the movie "Harvest Home" too, something about the colors. There is a real undertone there of magic and mystery and Native Americans mixing with European culture, the whole Christ meets Ahriman thing and nature spirits, healing, birds, corn, New World... Not sure what all that says about me.

Oh, well, all those questions and all it said was:

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Curiosity.
    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    The Devil winner.

heart on fire

I have a hard time seeing him as a devil, there's no sense of evil or trickery. He is more about healing powers and shamanism maybe. Like he knows about the darker side but knows how to transmute it with the light side for balance and power. Maybe North American folk spirit type thing.

Yeah, this was my first impression when I saw this inkblot. Maybe cause he's a skeleton and there's all that fire around.