Thread: Ink Blots

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by arcticangel02 View Post
    Wow, that sounds a lot like me. I've always wondered how I can be open and easy to get to know and yet private and shy about revealing the real me at the same time...
    I'm really glad that somebody understands what I'm feeling! I have always felt that this is very strange part of my personality, being totally (too) open and on the other hand very private and protective of myself.

MBTI
    INTP

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Peace.
    Peace

You have a deeply-rooted desire to make peace in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with loved ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to be able to influence the world in a positive way. You have a deep respect for humankind.

You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it, and you inspire others to feel the same way. Your innate drive toward peace guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6 sx/sp

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Reserve.

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control. You keep your emotions to yourself and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others. You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself.

Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you. Your psyche is very deep and rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

Your world is driven by imagination

You have a deep desire to use ideas to change the world around you. This drive influences you far more than you may realise on a conscious level. You love to brainstorm and imagine new possibilities. The world is a fuller, richer place because you can contribute new ideas to any experience.

Your natural curiosity inspires those around you and encourages them to come up with ideas they wouldn't have discovered without your help. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...
    Se, Ne, Ti, Fi
    I must be a freak of nature, according to the MBTI. I kinda like this.

MBTI
    INFJ

"Your unconscious mind is most driven by kindness."

"You have a deep desire to be kind and fair to others. You are preoccupied with finding kindness in the world around you, far more than you may realise on a conscious level. This makes you unusually empathetic and very sensitive to other people's feelings. Your kind nature makes you an optimist at heart and allows you to see the best in the people around you.

Because you're not judgmental, others seek you out when they need a friend. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are..."
    --------------

Alright. It goes to show why I dislike some conflicts then. However, I don't take this test seriously. But it was fun to take.
    //FunkyFiat

MBTI
    INFP

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Love.

Your instinct to love and be loved is rooted very deeply in your subconscious and affects most of the decisions you make in life – whether you are aware of it or not. You inspire people to experience their true feelings of love and act kindly towards others. You also value your personal relationships more than most people.

Your unique capacity to love may be greater than those around you, which means you may have more to give in relationships than your friends or romantic partners do. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Guys, I don't care if they look like inkblots, but please stop posting pictures of vaginas. Thanks.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Kindness.

You have a deep desire to be kind and fair to others. You are preoccupied with finding kindness in the world around you, far more than you may realise on a conscious level. This makes you unusually empathetic and very sensitive to other people's feelings. Your kind nature makes you an optimist at heart and allows you to see the best in the people around you.

Because you're not judgmental, others seek you out when they need a friend. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...
    I really did not like this test... The inkblots were all so scary! Maybe it is just because I was watching a show about ghosts while taking it.

MBTI
    infp

Driven by Reserve... pretty accurate description for my mood right now and my experiences lately.

MBTI
    INTJ

Am I the first who've got Curiosity?

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Curiosity.

You are full of questions about life, people, and your own potential. You spend more time than others imagining the possibilities for your life – and you're open to things others are too afraid to consider. You have an almost physical need to know and do more. It's only through new experiences that you feel a greater understanding of yourself and the world.

You also have a rebellious streak that shows up when you feel unable to truly influence the world or circumstances around you. Your appetite for novel experiences also shows an openness others don't have, but wish they did. Your psyche is very rich; the more you lern about it, the more you will understand who you really are...