User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: Ink Blots

To the top of the world arcticangel02's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Mempy View Post
    It's pretty cool that Tickle has a different in-depth test available for free every week. If you like personality tests, sign up. I forget exactly how and where you do that, but it's probably pretty easy to figure out.
    Cool. I went and did that - I totally adore any tests that tell me more about myself. (Heck, who here doesn't? )

Any idea which one is free this week, though?
    ANFP:
    Extraversion (52%) ---- Introversion (48%)
    Sensing (26%) ---- iNtuition (74%)
    Thinking (16%) ---- Feeling (84%)
    Judging (5%) ---- Perceiving (95%)

9w1 so/sx/sp

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by arcticangel02 View Post
    Cool. I went and did that - I totally adore any tests that tell me more about myself. (Heck, who here doesn't? ) Any idea which one is free this week, though?
    "What is your Best Quality?"
    Jennifer, your best quality shines through in how Independent you are. The fact that you're an independent person who is usually able to handle things in a self-sufficient manner really draws people to you! But that's not the only thing. Your answers on the test indicate you're a smart person who is more able to understand complex concepts than many other people are. You are an honest person who values the truth and is sometimes willing to make sacrifices in order to uphold it, too.
    It's nice now to be able to get the premium tests for free, either the weekly offer or simply clicking through all the ads. (A few years ago, I'd pay occasionally for a trial week of tests, did them all, then would download and cancel the trial.)

btw... i obviously made up my test results for the ink blot test... my real results are here:
    Jennifer, your unconscious mind is driven most by Curiosity.

By having your unconscious mind driven most by Curiosity, you probably have an inquisitive and forward-thinking nature. This trait can manifest by being full of thoughts about the future, or maybe you simply enjoy considering new ideas. Not one to be reined in by the humdrum realities of daily life, you appear to be able to look beyond those boundaries to imagine new vistas. People with a heightened drive for curiosity tend to be open-minded and non-judgmental. This can go hand in hand with their appreciation for seeking out new possibilities.

At times, having a seeking nature can make curiosity types highly intellectual, whether scientists, writers, or simply brainy daydreamers. "What if..." is likely a question never far from any of their minds. If this is true for you, then you may feel that new frontiers are where it's at. Following this inclination toward innovation can not only enrich your personal life, but also make you a valuable asset in business as well.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    btw... i obviously made up my test results for the ink blot test... my real results are here:
    No.. . How could you

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    No.. . How could you
    Look, just because I made them up doesn't mean they're NOT true, doesn't it?

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Peace
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Look, just because I made them up doesn't mean they're NOT true, doesn't it?
    ahh. You redefine evil, milady.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    ahh. You redefine evil, milady.
    Neat, that's one of the nicest things anyone's ever said to me!

(Maybe I should add it to my Tickle profile.)

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

hhhmmmm I am the lone kindness one..... hhhhmmm
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

"What is your Best Quality?"

Joelle, your top quality is Intelligence. Combined with your second- and third-ranked qualities, Communication and Independence, you have a very unique set of characteristics you can use to your advantage (woo!).
    Then they go on to detail your fifteen top qualities, using graphs, percentages, etc. You can even see how common your results are. I got rare results, apparently. Only 2 in 10,000 (wow!) have my results.

I'm really too lazy to quote you, Jen, but in reference to your made-up results, you should make us all a funny personality test! Yeah. You'd be good at it, I think.
    Last edited by Mempy; 11-28-2007 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tovlo View Post
    Cool!! Thank you so much for sharing this!

Nope, you look very wise and kind standing there, Mempy.
    Hmmm, looks like Ian has some competition for your heart, hehehe.