• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Communication Skills test

something boring

MBTI Type
nnja
Enneagram
4w5
True, but what I was trying to say is that because of this the test result could be biased to some degree.

Still, it sounds to me like you are doing great at talking to the people who you choose to talk to. Isn't that what's important?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Still, it sounds to me like you are doing great at talking to the people who you choose to talk to. Isn't that what's important?

We have a conflict of philosophies here.

Yes I am doing fine but my conversetions are not complete, so the parts in which I would be the worst are not included since I don't come in that kinds of situations.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
But they didn't ask about the 'get away with it ' skills.
too bad

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Insightfulness

Your results indicate that you are fairly adept at interpreting other people’s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective - although the rare misunderstanding may occur. Overall however, you seem to realize that empathy is an essential part of good interpersonal skills and therefore, will do your best to place yourself in other people’s shoes in order to better understand them. For the most part, you can sense what others are thinking and will likely adjust your behavior accordingly if a person you’re conversing with seems confused or perhaps uncomfortable. There may be the occasional time when you pay more attention to the message you’re sending rather than how it’s received. With some time and experience, you’ll likely be able to improve your insight even more.

I think that was accurate.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Insightfulness :shock:

Your results indicate that you are fairly adept at interpreting other people’s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective - although the rare misunderstanding may occur. Overall however, you seem to realize that empathy is an essential part of good interpersonal skills and therefore, will do your best to place yourself in other people’s shoes in order to better understand them. For the most part, you can sense what others are thinking and will likely adjust your behavior accordingly if a person you’re conversing with seems confused or perhaps uncomfortable. There may be the occasional time when you pay more attention to the message you’re sending rather than how it’s received. With some time and experience, you’ll likely be able to improve your insight even more.

I'm surprised I scored so high! :huh:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
does it matter if 99.9% of the time I don't care enough about the other person to bother picking up on things? I mean the .1% I do care I can put myself in their shoes, just apathetic towards 99.9% of the people I know.

something boring

MBTI Type
nnja
Enneagram
4w5
We have a conflict of philosophies here.

Yes I am doing fine but my conversetions are not complete, so the parts in which I would be the worst are not included since I don't come in that kinds of situations.

I see your point.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Insightfulness - 28

Your results indicate that you often have difficulty interpreting other people’s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective. This may frequently result in misunderstandings. Insight is an essential part of good interpersonal skills; being able to place yourself in other people’s shoes and sense what they feel allows you to better understand them. With a little insight, you’ll be able to tell if someone doesn’t understand what you’re saying or if they’re uncomfortable about a certain topic and therefore, adjust your behavior accordingly. There are probably times when you pay more attention to the message you’re sending rather than how it’s received. With time and experience, you will likely be able to improve your insight and make the communication process much smoother.

I speak Luna-ese. Understanding those humans is overrated :alttongue:

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Insightfulness

Your results indicate that you are extremely adept at interpreting other people’s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective, which likely results in very few misunderstandings. You seem to realize that empathy is an essential part of good interpersonal skills and therefore, will do your best to place yourself in other people’s shoes in order to better understand them. You can generally get a good sense of what others are thinking and will likely adjust yourself accordingly if the people you’re conversing with seem confused or perhaps uncomfortable. Good job!

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Insightfulness

Your results indicate that you are extremely adept at interpreting other people’s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective, which likely results in very few misunderstandings. You seem to realize that empathy is an essential part of good interpersonal skills and therefore, will do your best to place yourself in other people’s shoes in order to better understand them. You can generally get a good sense of what others are thinking and will likely adjust yourself accordingly if the people you’re conversing with seem confused or perhaps uncomfortable. Good job!

Just found out that I did this before and that time I was much less insightfull, 87, :D So, my insightfullness seem to depend on my mood. :D

L

Lasting_Pain

Snapshot Report
Insightfulness

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Snapshot Report
Insightfulness

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Insightfulness: 78

Madboot

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
62. Still have to work on this.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Insightfulness: 16

Your results indicate that you tend to have a lot of difficulty interpreting other people’s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective. This may often result in misunderstandings. Insight is an essential part of good interpersonal skills; being able to place yourself in other people’s shoes and sense what they feel allows you to better understand them. With a little insight, you’ll be able to tell if someone doesn’t understand what you’re saying or if they’re uncomfortable about a certain topic and therefore, adjust your behavior accordingly. There are likely times when you pay more attention to the message you’re sending rather than how it’s received. With time and experience, you should be able to improve your insight and make the communication process much smoother.

lol

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got an 8. Which puzzled the hell out of me.

Then I realized that 1 was Completely True and 5 was Completely False, which is the opposite of pretty much every survey ever conducted using a Likert scale. Mobile didn't help :doh:

So is that a 92 or do I have to take it again