First 12345 Last

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Your results indicate that you sometimes have difficulty interpreting other people’s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective. This may occasionally result in misunderstandings. Remember that insight is an essential part of good interpersonal skills; being able to place yourself in other people’s shoes and sense what they feel allows you to better understand them. With a little insight, you’ll be able to tell if someone doesn’t understand what you’re saying or if they’re uncomfortable about a certain topic and therefore, adjust your behavior accordingly. Although you can generally sense what others are feeling and thinking relatively well, there is some room for improvement. There may be times when you pay more attention to the message you’re sending rather than how it’s received. With some time and experience, you’ll likely be able to improve your insight even more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

This is really the kind of test that should be taken by others who know you.

MBTI
    INFP

I had my mom take the test for me:

Your results indicate that you often have difficulty interpreting other people’s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective. This may frequently result in misunderstandings. Insight is an essential part of good interpersonal skills; being able to place yourself in other people’s shoes and sense what they feel allows you to better understand them. With a little insight, you’ll be able to tell if someone doesn’t understand what you’re saying or if they’re uncomfortable about a certain topic and therefore, adjust your behavior accordingly. There are probably times when you pay more attention to the message you’re sending rather than how it’s received. With time and experience, you will likely be able to improve your insight and make the communication process much smoother.

MBTI
    I

our results indicate that you sometimes have difficulty interpreting other people's words and actions and seeing things from their perspective. This may occasionally result in misunderstandings. Remember that insight is an essential part of good interpersonal skills; being able to place yourself in other people's shoes and sense what they feel allows you to better understand them. With a little insight, you'll be able to tell if someone doesn't understand what you're saying or if they're uncomfortable about a certain topic and therefore, adjust your behavior accordingly. Although you can generally sense what others are feeling and thinking relatively well, there is some room for improvement. There may be times when you pay more attention to the message you're sending rather than how it's received. With some time and experience, you'll likely be able to improve your insight even more.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

napshot Report
    Insightfulness
    Your results indicate that you are extremely adept at interpreting other people?s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective, which likely results in very few misunderstandings. You seem to realize that empathy is an essential part of good interpersonal skills and therefore, will do your best to place yourself in other people?s shoes in order to better understand them. You can generally get a good sense of what others are thinking and will likely adjust yourself accordingly if the people you?re conversing with seem confused or perhaps uncomfortable. Good job!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISFJ

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Insightfulness: 44

Great. I think I'm just feeling emo right now...

Your results indicate that you sometimes have difficulty interpreting other peoples words and actions and seeing things from their perspective. This may occasionally result in misunderstandings. Remember that insight is an essential part of good interpersonal skills; being able to place yourself in other peoples shoes and sense what they feel allows you to better understand them. With a little insight, youll be able to tell if someone doesnt understand what youre saying or if theyre uncomfortable about a certain topic and therefore, adjust your behavior accordingly. Although you can generally sense what others are feeling and thinking relatively well, there is some room for improvement. There may be times when you pay more attention to the message youre sending rather than how its received. With some time and experience, youll likely be able to improve your insight even more.

I... suppose. Yeah!

MBTI
    nnja
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII

I'm an overachiever...lol

Snapshot Report
    Insightfulness
    Your results indicate that you are extremely adept at interpreting other peoples words and actions and seeing things from their perspective, which likely results in very few misunderstandings. You seem to realize that empathy is an essential part of good interpersonal skills and therefore, will do your best to place yourself in other peoples shoes in order to better understand them. You can generally get a good sense of what others are thinking and will likely adjust yourself accordingly if the people youre conversing with seem confused or perhaps uncomfortable. Good job!
    "Don�t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." - Howard Thurman

[SIGPIC]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l110/evillinclinations/fortune45.gif[/SIGPIC]

...and yes, I'm still on about that...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Snapshot Report
    Insightfulness

Your results indicate that you are extremely adept at interpreting other peoples words and actions and seeing things from their perspective, which likely results in very few misunderstandings. You seem to realize that empathy is an essential part of good interpersonal skills and therefore, will do your best to place yourself in other peoples shoes in order to better understand them. You can generally get a good sense of what others are thinking and will likely adjust yourself accordingly if the people youre conversing with seem confused or perhaps uncomfortable. Good job!

Ummmm......not sure its accurate, but I'll take it!

MBTI
    nnja
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII

My first thought when I read mine was, "yeah, but that doesn't mean I know which thing to adjust"...
    "Don�t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." - Howard Thurman

[SIGPIC]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l110/evillinclinations/fortune45.gif[/SIGPIC]

...and yes, I'm still on about that...