What is your emotional IQ?

Wasn't surprised when I scored only 98.
    I guess it has smth to do with S or F?
    Oh yeah?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

81. lol.

According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is somewhat poor. People who score like you may at times feel that they have trouble dealing with their own emotions and those of others. They sometimes struggle to overcome difficulties in their lives and they are not always able to control their moods. It may be hard for them to understand how best to motivate themselves to overcome obstacles and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions difficult at times, for several reasons. They may have trouble allowing themselves to get close with others, finding it difficult to be vulnerable enough to establish intimacy or perhaps lacking understanding of, or comfort with, social interactions. Perhaps by working on your problem areas, you can become more confident in dealing with your own emotions and those of others.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Did that test like two years ago, on INTPc I think... Maybe here. Dunno.
    My score was 130, that I remember clearly, because it made me feel good about myself, etc.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Did that test like two years ago, on INTPc I think... Maybe here. Dunno.
    My score was 130, that I remember clearly, because it made me feel good about myself, etc.
    Just curious, how strong are your N and T preferences?
    Oh yeah?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Snapshot Report
    Self-report Component
    Subscale IQ score = 60
    Subscale percentile = 0.38

According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is very poor. People who score like you do feel that they have trouble dealing with their own emotions and those of others. They struggle to overcome difficulties in their lives and they are unable to control their moods. It's hard for them to understand how best to motivate themselves and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions quite difficult, for several reasons. They may have trouble allowing themselves to get close with others, finding it difficult to be vulnerable enough to establish intimacy. They also report having trouble offering support to others, likely due to the fact that they do not understand where others are coming from or they lack ideas about how best to help. Perhaps by working on your problem areas, you can become more confident in dealing with your own emotions and those of others.
    I'm probably going to be the outlier for the NFs stats, assuming that anyone compiles them to begin with. I will give a digital hug to the next member to score lower than this.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by theaferist View Post
    Just curious, how strong are your N and T preferences?
    N = Enormously so. I always score around +90% on Ni and +80% on Ne in functions tests.

My Fe, if that is what you are asking about, is very high in the order of strength.
    I've spent years learning this shit. Started early because I found it was important.
    INFJ mother, always talking about the value of social competence.
    If you learn something well enough, it will become natural behavior.

It's harder for me to be socially apt on an internet forum, because I don't have any faces to read, and the place is to some degree inhabited by idiots saying all sorts of horribly stupid things which I either shake my head at or rant at.

"IRL" I seldom rant if I am not in the right company to do so, and I keep my criticism down if I can help it at all.
    On here, I let it all out if it is there at all. Well, I do reign myself a little. Sometimes.
    Trying not to get personal, even though I sometimes think some people should be beaten to death with clubs after they have been publicly humiliated by hundreds of men peeing on them for hours.
    Shit, that's not a pleasant thought at all.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    N = Enormously so. I always score around +90% on Ni and +80% on Ne in functions tests.

My Fe, if that is what you are asking about, is very high in the order of strength.
    I've spent years learning this shit. Started early because I found it was important.
    INFJ mother, always talking about the value of social competence.
    If you learn something well enough, it will become natural behavior.

It's harder for me to be socially apt on an internet forum, because I don't have any faces to read, and the place is to some degree inhabited by idiots saying all sorts of horribly stupid things which I either shake my head at or rant at.

"IRL" I seldom rant if I am not in the right company to do so, and I keep my criticism down if I can help it at all.
    On here, I let it all out if it is there at all. Well, I do reign myself a little. Sometimes.
    Trying not to get personal, even though I sometimes think some people should be beaten to death with clubs after they have been publicly humiliated by hundreds of men peeing on them for hours.
    Shit, that's not a pleasant thought at all.
    Ah!! That explains a lot. Good for you, I would call myself pretty much emotionally retarded
    Oh yeah?

MBTI
    FREE

114 for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    MBTI
    ExTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

It is a self assessment survey, hardly a "test".

Anybody scoring low,fret not, it means very little

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Snapshot Report
    Self-report Component
    Subscale IQ score = 118
    Subscale percentile = 90

According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is satisfactory. People who score like you do feel that their ability to understand and deal with their own emotions and those of others is acceptable but could still use some improvement. Emotionally intelligent people have an easy time overcoming difficulties in their lives and they are generally able to control their moods. It's easy for them to motivate themselves to overcome obstacles and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions to be quite easy and fulfilling, for several reasons. They are comfortable allowing themselves to get close with others, and feel comfortable being vulnerable enough to establish intimacy. They also report having an easy time offering support to others; likely due to an empathetic nature and a clear mind when it comes to offering good advice. Perhaps by working on your problem areas, you can become more confident in dealing with your own emotions and those of others.

--
    Commentary:
    I've gotten better. I haven't done any of these kinds of tests (as I recall it) for a year or so. Two years ago at a time of depression I answered in two ways: theoretical answers, per what I had done in the past, and my current answers. I noticed I knew what was the right thing to do, but I didn't have the power to do it. Seems that I've recovered some of that power. These answers were based on what I really do at this moment.

I'd recommend others to make the tests this way too, so they may find the difference between what they do and what they deem best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]