User Tag List

First 12

Thread: Emotional IQ

I got 96, but strongly disagree with the worded results. I am extremely confident, have masterful command of my emotions and am a common confidant for those who know me; this is not because I am able to be empathetic, but because I'm able to provide an objectivity and stability that people benefit from. A number of times I've helped people put their lives back on track using reason and logic to cut through petty emotions.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I think I got an average score when I took this last. Actually it was slightly below average. I forgot why exactly.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Ape View Post
    It is a self assessment survey, hardly a "test".

Anybody scoring low,fret not, it means very little
    perhaps it qualifies as a test if one pays the $7.99 in order to retrieve the results from the second portion. the only thing it really measures is how well the individual recognizes his/her own feelings. and i do not entirely agree with the results either.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunward View Post
    I got 96, but strongly disagree with the worded results. I am extremely confident, have masterful command of my emotions and am a common confidant for those who know me; this is not because I am able to be empathetic, but because I'm able to provide an objectivity and stability that people benefit from. A number of times I've helped people put their lives back on track using reason and logic to cut through petty emotions.
    I'm not sure what your worded results were. But, it sounds to me as if your good qualities were not based on unusually good emotional grasp of the situation, but rather on the good thinking processes you provided. Having emotions in control is just one aspect of emotionally intelligent behavior. So I'd say, a normal score of 100 is nothing you should get defensive about, but it's your thinking that rocks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    I'm not sure what your worded results were. But, it sounds to me as if your good qualities were not based on unusually good emotional grasp of the situation, but rather on the good thinking processes you provided. Having emotions in control is just one aspect of emotionally intelligent behavior. So I'd say, a normal score of 100 is nothing you should get defensive about, but it's your thinking that rocks.
    On MBTI tests I always score 100% T, 0% F.

I'm kinda dating a psychologist right now who finds my thought process fascinating.

MBTI
    I

Subscale IQ score = 84
    Subscale percentile = 14

84, what the O_o