User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

You are The Philosopher!

The realm of ideas is your domain, and you relish any chance to act as guide for others. You strive for order in your mental and physical life, and you get it.

You probably write a lot and can master topics by teaching them to other people. Even if you aren't recognized in this lifetime, your writings will someday be accepted as essential.

You scored 29% empirical, 35% public, and 58% teaching-oriented

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

The Bibliophile

You scored 26% empirical, 6% public, and 40% teaching-oriented

There's nothing you love more than the raw digestion of ideas. You spend your time collating the many works you've encountered into a grand enlightened whole.

Most of the things you observe in the real world become consistent and easy to explain--a hundred different factors all add up. But because you know so many facets of the issues, you can have a hard time explaining them to other people. You may find success in a practical discipline like politics or business, where the results speak for themselves!
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari

MBTI
    ISFJ

The Philosopher

You scored 33% empirical, 32% public, and 71% teaching-oriented

The realm of ideas is your domain, and you relish any chance to act as guide for others. You strive for order in your mental and physical life, and you get it.

You probably write a lot and can master topics by teaching them to other people. Even if you aren't recognized in this lifetime, your writings will someday be accepted as essential.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    LII

The Philosopher

You scored 23% empirical, 17% public, and 58% teaching-oriented

You are The Philosopher!

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunward View Post
    I don't much care for any of the results. I'm embarassed that they represent my result with that emotional fool, Paul Krugman.
    Thread carefully. Your quota of stealth anti-F remarks is reaching its limit 'round these parts. The champion of just causes (that would be me) is keeping an eye on you. You're on probation. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Thread carefully. Your quota of stealth anti-F remarks is reaching its limit 'round these parts. The champion of just causes (that would be me) is keeping an eye on you. You're on probation. Carry on...
    It's not that I'm against people being emotional in and upon itself, it's that I don't like when his public statements are grounded in emotion and he uses his economic (which is grounded in reason) laurels to argue from authority. It's the same (but perhaps opposite) of say, celebrities, trying to dictate economic policy.

Okay, sheriff?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunward View Post
    It's not that I'm against people being emotional in and upon itself, it's that I don't like when his public statements are grounded in emotion and he uses his economic (which is grounded in reason) laurels to argue from authority. It's the same (but perhaps opposite) of say, celebrities, trying to dictate economic policy.

Okay, sheriff?
    Stypg is right, if you're not careful, they'll stop cutting themselves and start cutting you.

Public Intellectual
    You scored 39% empirical, 56% public, and 49% teaching-oriented

The empirical way annoys me, but I'm drawn to it, because it basically is science.
    5 3 9

Senior Member Just another ISTJ's Avatar
    MBTI
    IsTj
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ISTP

The Bibliophile
    You scored 44% empirical, 24% public, and 32% teaching-oriented

The description(as seen earlier in the thread) seems fairly accurate.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Socionics
    ESI

The Dialectician

You scored 42% empirical, 45% public, and 3% teaching-oriented

You are The Dialectician!

You've accepted long ago that gaining knowledge is a lifetime project. In fact, in your mind, you've just barely scratched the surface. But you feel an urge to learn everything you can from whomever you meet, and to encourage others on their own pursuits.

People may find you unconvincing, or are so confident in their knowledge they don't recognize the challenges you can produce. But the dialectician has usually been recognized as ahead of his time, eventually.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

The Dialectician

You scored 37% empirical, 43% public, and 39% teaching-oriented

You've accepted long ago that gaining knowledge is a lifetime project. In fact, in your mind, you've just barely scratched the surface. But you feel an urge to learn everything you can from whomever you meet, and to encourage others on their own pursuits.

People may find you unconvincing, or are so confident in their knowledge they don't recognize the challenges you can produce. But the dialectician has usually been recognized as ahead of her time, eventually.

Yeah, whatever that is. Some intellectual I am.

Time to go do some research, I guess.